Hallowed Be Thy Name (The true name of the Most High and Son)

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Brother Judahxulu inspired this thread when he touched on this subject in another thread

This thread is for the truth seekers and brothers and sisters who are Hebrew are not that want to have a true close relationship with The Father and learn about his son.

Would you call your Parents by another name, then why would you do it to The Father and creator of Man.

Hallowed Be Thy Name

This name was not meant to be forgotten!

Comments

• waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How important is it to know and to use the correct name?

Proverbs 25:2 It is the honour of the Almighty to conceal a thing; But the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

Scripture leaves no doubt as to the importance of our Heavenly Father’s Name!

Note: The Hebrew letters for the Heavenly Father’s name , known as the tetragrammaton and transliterated as YHWH, have been used throughout.

The Hebrew word (Elohim) has been mistranslated into the English word ? . The Hebrew word Elohim means Mighty One" or "Most High. The English word ? comes from idolatry.

YALL GOING TO LEARN THIS TORAH AND TRUTH, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Proverbs 30:4 Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son's name, if you know it?

Isaiah 42:8 I am (YHWH) that is My name: and My honour will I not give to another (name), neither My praise to graven images.

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto Elohim, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rides upon the heavens by His name YAH, and rejoice before Him.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Exodus 20 :7 Thou shalt not take the name of YHWH thy Elohim in vain; for YHWH will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Psalm 135:13 Thy Name O YHWH, endureth forever; Thy memorial, O YHWH, throughout all generations.

1Kings 18:21 If (YHWH) be Elohim, follow Him; but if Baal, then follow Him. (Hebrew: Baal = Lord)

^^^^^YALL GOING TO LEARN THESE SCRIPTURES
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hosea 2:17 I will take the names of the Baalim out of her mouth and they shall no more be remembered by their name. (Baalim is the plural of Baal. Baalim = Lords)

Psalm 22:22 I will declare Thy Name unto my brethren, in the midst of the congregation will I sing praise unto Thee. (also quoted in Hebrews 2:12)

And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call on the Name of (YHWH) shall be saved. Acts 2:21 and Joel 2:32

Psalm 9:10 And they that know Thy Name will put their trust in Thee.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And from the New Testament...

John 17:6 I have manifested Thy Name unto the men which Thou gavest Me out of the world.

John 17:26 And I have declared unto them Thy Name and will declare it."

“Hallowed be Thy Name." Matthew 6:9
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The correct Name of the Messiah, Yahushua, is the only Name by which He was known to His disciples

Proverbs 30:4 What is His name and what is His Son's Name, if thou canst tell?

The name Yahushua literally means “ is salvation”.

HOLD UP, i already know how yall think. SALVATION mean 1

a: deliverance from the power and effects of sin b: the agent or means that effects salvation.

: liberation from ignorance or illusion

a: preservation from destruction or failure b: deliverance from danger or difficulty
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    John 5:43 I am come in My Father's Name and ye receive Me not, if another shall come in his own name, him you will receive.

But yall will receive Lord, ? and the person who name is Jesus with long hair and white...But you wont receive Yahuwah but you rather receive pagan ? 's....it dont make no sense.

John:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of Yahushua.

STOP IT!! DONT YOU START, all it's saying this person is name Yahushua.

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

yall sho aint calling on the Messiyah when you call the name of Jesus.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Acts 4:12...for there is none other Name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved.

YAHUWAH gave the Hebrews one name under heaven to be saved and that's YAHUWAH (YHWH)
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Concerning the truth, and the truth does include the name of our Heavenly Father, we are instructed to prove all things:

1Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Jeremiah 16:19 O YHWH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

16:20 Shall a man make elohim unto himself, and they are no elohim?

Jeremiyah^^^^
    16:21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is YHWH

^^^^^^^^YAHUWAH (YHWH)
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Get to know the father and son name
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The devil that lie, look at Judah7 many faces and lies

"Some people say that Jesus is not the true name but then its many other names people can't even agree on and they come out with a new one almost every month. I would rather use the name thats already been recorded in the Holy Bible. I don't see any scriptures that told us to look for an alternate name. But the scripture below says that the name of ? will be great among the gentiles. The name that the gentiles use is Jesus."

only brought up the name because many people say that we should not use the name Jesus. But I agree that as long as we are referring to the same person then I don't know how it makes a difference. But I would rather use the name recorded in the Holy Bible than to try to research into an alternate name.

Well according to the Bible there is only ONE ? who is first and Last. In the Old Testament ? says he is the first and last. In the New Testament Jesus says he is the first and last. So wouldnt that mean that Jesus would have to be the same ? that spoke in the Old Testament?

Then this ? changed to this

shalam in order for this scripture below to be true the only way we can tell if someone is serving ? is if they are keeping the laws of the Old Testament. According to the New Testament the just shall live by faith... How can we discern who is serving ? if anybody can have faith? But we can tell who is serving ? if we SEE that they are keeping the laws of the Old Testament.

then the ? said this

The Old Testament is Hebrew scriptures... THe New Testament is Christian scriptures that the Most High YHWH warned us about in this scripture below. The Old Testament is one book and close to the END of that book ? warns us that people will make additional books such as the New Testament. These Hebrew Christians FAIL to see the simple truth in YHWH. Now ? YHWH constantly stresses that NOBODY is next to him as well. THey continue to ignore YHWH and believe that Jesus is next to ? even tho YHWH says NOBODY is beside himself.

but then again the ? changed

The New Testament speaks of Liberty in CHrist... CHrist told you to take up his YOKE which is New Testament Commandments NOT Old Testament commandments. You brake the 1ST commandment of the law already so you need to sit down and STUDY you rebellious hard headed fool.

^^^didnt this devil just said earlier that you will know who follows the father by the person who follow the commandments of the old testament, what changed devil

then the ? said that jesus is YAHUWAH

Funny how waterproof believes that Jesus is not YHWH but he still believes in Jesus and the New Testament although YHWH does not recognize anyone but himself as Creator.

So then since Jesus is not YHWH how do you explain the scripture below of YHWH saying he created the world ALONE and not with Jesus?

THEN THE ? SAID THIS

show me a scripture of YHWH saying his son name is Jesus or Yahoshua?

AFTER HE SAID HE CALLING THE MESSIAH JESUS BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAID SO

PEOPLE THIS PERSON IS THE DEVIL AND A TWO FACE DOUBLE TONGUE SERPENT, WHO CANT KEEP HIS STORY STRAIGHT
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited September 2011
    Options
    oh chit u must be up under that nathaniel 7 vibration