THE MANY FACE'S OF THE DEVIL NAMED judah7

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
BEWARE OF THE PHARISEE'S AND THE SERPENT SEED. this ? is bearing false witness and a damn lie and no hebrew, look at this confuse devil sprit person who eat pork. He dont know who he is, but i know this ? is the DEVIL in a dress.

Comments

• waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOOK WHAT THIS DEVIL SAY'S AND HOW HE SWITCH ? UP.

"Some people say that Jesus is not the true name but then its many other names people can't even agree on and they come out with a new one almost every month. I would rather use the name thats already been recorded in the Holy Bible. I don't see any scriptures that told us to look for an alternate name. But the scripture below says that the name of ? will be great among the gentiles. The name that the gentiles use is Jesus."

only brought up the name because many people say that we should not use the name Jesus. But I agree that as long as we are referring to the same person then I don't know how it makes a difference. But I would rather use the name recorded in the Holy Bible than to try to research into an alternate name.

Well according to the Bible there is only ONE ? who is first and Last. In the Old Testament ? says he is the first and last. In the New Testament Jesus says he is the first and last. So wouldnt that mean that Jesus would have to be the same ? that spoke in the Old Testament?

Then this ? changed to this

shalam in order for this scripture below to be true the only way we can tell if someone is serving ? is if they are keeping the laws of the Old Testament. According to the New Testament the just shall live by faith... How can we discern who is serving ? if anybody can have faith? But we can tell who is serving ? if we SEE that they are keeping the laws of the Old Testament.

then the ? said this

The Old Testament is Hebrew scriptures... THe New Testament is Christian scriptures that the Most High YHWH warned us about in this scripture below. The Old Testament is one book and close to the END of that book ? warns us that people will make additional books such as the New Testament. These Hebrew Christians FAIL to see the simple truth in YHWH. Now ? YHWH constantly stresses that NOBODY is next to him as well. THey continue to ignore YHWH and believe that Jesus is next to ? even tho YHWH says NOBODY is beside himself.

but then again the ? changed

The New Testament speaks of Liberty in CHrist... CHrist told you to take up his YOKE which is New Testament Commandments NOT Old Testament commandments. You brake the 1ST commandment of the law already so you need to sit down and STUDY you rebellious hard headed fool.

^^^didnt this devil just said earlier that you will know who follows the father by the person who follow the commandments of the old testament, what changed devil

then the ? said that jesus is YAHUWAH

Funny how waterproof believes that Jesus is not YHWH but he still believes in Jesus and the New Testament although YHWH does not recognize anyone but himself as Creator.

So then since Jesus is not YHWH how do you explain the scripture below of YHWH saying he created the world ALONE and not with Jesus?

THEN THE ? SAID THIS

show me a scripture of YHWH saying his son name is Jesus or Yahoshua?

AFTER HE SAID HE CALLING THE MESSIAH JESUS BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAID SO

PEOPLE THIS PERSON IS THE DEVIL AND A TWO FACE DOUBLE TONGUE SERPENT, WHO CANT KEEP HIS STORY STRAIGHT
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wait, so the fake black hebrew israelite aliases are beefing now?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    o dam niga he dun cal dis niga a reprobate
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited September 2011
    Options
    aight waterproof much love for bringing the truth out on this monkey! i actually tried to give this demon honest answers 4 his questions weeks ago. then today... but now ? this ? life n on top of that i realized that this planet of the NIGGALITES lookin animal blasphemed on HIS SON etc. so str8 up the hell with this demons life! that time is at hand n all blasphemites will get what they get when they get got! i know me n u had our words in the past but u never blasphemed n said that HIS SON was NOT coming to get US. so its still a chance at forgiveness n repentance. so if its in your spirit keep ridin on young devil
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I demand this thread be locked!:mad:
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wait, so the fake black hebrew israelite aliases are beefing now?

shut for slap the cave man look off your face
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Explain your confuse devil infested mind pharisee6
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you know... if you want to make a thread PURELY for the purposes of beefing, there's a special forum for that...
This discussion has been closed.