The Official "My Teammates Ain't ? " thread.

Options
wilijamesme2
wilijamesme2 Members Posts: 152
edited April 2010 in IllGaming
Don't you hate it when your teammates get you in a ? up situation, whether is it the computer or human. Like for example: On Mordern Warfare 2. The enemy called a AC-130 out. I running around with the Cold-Blooded perk & this ? teammate following me around. All I hear is whistle & BOOOOOMMM!!! Me & my teammate gets killed. Share your ? teammates stories.

Comments

• blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Don't you hate it when your teammates get you in a ? up situation, whether is it the computer or human. Like for example: On Mordern Warfare 2. The enemy called a AC-130 out. I running around with the Cold-Blooded perk & this ? teammate following me around. All I hear is whistle & BOOOOOMMM!!! Me & my teammate gets killed. Share your ? teammates stories.

That's Dom's ignorant ass on the last few stages of Gears of War 2. Apparently he taking Maria's death pretty hard, cause that ? is either getting in the way or just not helping yo' ass at all.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    MW2 is full of stupid teammates.

I thought KZ was too (computer) I'd be getting rained on by enemy fire and my dudes just chill there like nothing, shooting a few here n there.
  • wilijamesme2
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I can play like 10 games and finish top with a great ratio but lose every game because I got a team of play with score like 5-20.
    I can relate to that. Sucks ass don't it.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That's Dom's ignorant ass on the last few stages of Gears of War 2. Apparently he taking Maria's death pretty hard, cause that ? is either getting in the way or just not helping yo' ass at all.

word that ? is on so one man army ? . and hes like that most of the game either not helping or getting his ass murked some where
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I can play like 10 games and finish top with a great ratio but lose every game because I got a team of play with score like 5-20.

a real ? would carry the team
  • wilijamesme2
    edited April 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    a real ? would carry the team

You can't save the stupids. SMH
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    On Army of Two the 40th day,I hate the teammates that in control(capture the flag)mode that always use the sniper kits and they just watch you get shot the ? up.Only one maybe two cats should have sniper kits everybody else get a "real" gun and move in !
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Resident Evil 5 - I'm playing on professional, dude comes in and we at the inventory screen and he only chooses his handgun and nothing else. In my head i'm thinking "did this dude play professional b4?". So the game starts and dude dies and he's like wtf and then he quit.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You can't save the stupids. SMH

i probably held u down
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    watchin my ? play MAG online is priceless. niggs be cursin at the other players b/c either...

A) they got shot, and they're yellin "MEDIC!" but mofos aren't helpin them up lol.

B) there's always that 1 ? who's only lookin out for self. in which that kick off

C) lack of communication. 1 group is hittin the bunker, when really they shud be hittin the turret gun. that usually leads to a tirade lol
  • wilijamesme2
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    MW2 is full of stupid teammates.

I thought KZ was too (computer) I'd be getting rained on by enemy fire and my dudes just chill there like nothing, shooting a few here n there.

You ain't neva lied on that one.
  • ftguerrero
    ftguerrero Members Posts: 43
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I’m in a 3v3 in killzone 2. A couple minutes into the match I’m noticing that I’m the only one in my team actively trying to complete the objectives, so I create a squad and invite the other two in my team to see what class there playing because I don’t see them anywhere. They join my squad and I see that they are both snipers. Meanwhile the other squad has a Tactician, Engineer and medic.

So basically for the remainder of the game I’m the only one in my team trying to win the missions while the other two are laying back trying to snipe from the team base.