CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in The Face Off Forum
Anyone else agree?

Comments

• LauplarkFaulk
    LauplarkFaulk Members Posts: 2
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ðèàëüíàÿ äèåòà äëÿ ïîõóäåíèÿ Äèåòà íà ðàííåé ñòàäèè áåðåìåííîñòè ïîõóäàíèå ñ îáåðòûâàíèåì
    Êðåìë¸âñêàÿ äèåòà ÷åðíûõ äèåòà.î÷èùåíèå è ñíèæåíèå âåñà äèåòà íîìåð
    äèåòà ïîñëåðîäîâîå ïèòàíèå ìàì ßáëîêè êåôèð ãðå÷êà äèåòà ëèíåéêè äëÿ ôîðóìîâ ïîõóäåíèå
    Äèåòà àïåëüñèíû+ÿéöà+ìíîãî ôðóêòîâ+ìÿñî ïàñëåäíèå çàêîíû î áîðüáå ñ îæèðåíèåì äèåòà íà êåôèðå êóðèöå è âèíå
    îæèðåíèå ïðè áåðåìåííîñòè ßáëî÷íàÿ äèåòà äëÿ ïîõóäåíèÿ äèåòà äëÿ ñóìèñòîâ
    èíôàðêò ìèàêàðäà äèåòà êðåìëåâñêàÿ äèåòàñûðíèêè
    ìåòîä õàéðóëëèíà ôàðèäà ïîõóäåíèå ïîõóäåíèå çà 7 äíåé êàê õóäåþò ìîäåëè Äèåòà ïî äîêòîðó áðîìåíòàëþ
    ôîðóì ëèíåéêè ïîõóäåíèå ïîõóäåíèå òaéñêèå òaáëåòêè
    äèåòà ëèññè ìóññû ñóòü ìåòîäèêè è ñîáñòâåííûé îïûò ñêà÷àòü äåêîðàòèâíàÿ êðûñà äèåòà Êðóïÿíàÿ äèåòà
    ïÿòèäíåâíàÿ äèåòà ôîðóì äèåòà ïàòðèñèè áðåã
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lil wayne
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hell yeah i agree, ? Wayne's barrage of incoherent punchlines. I rather prefer rappers spitting lyrics like the ones found on Kanye sings such as Diamonds From Sierra Leone, Jesus Walks, Everything I Am, etc.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    c/s
    but how come everytime a rapper has the number 1 album in the country,the reason has to ? on him for the whole week?
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    As wack as Wayne has been of late....hell no. I'm not a YM stan or anything, everyone here knows I think Wayne post 2008 is wack as ? , but he is a better rapper than Kanye. Kanye isn't ? with Wayne in his prime. Ye is obviously a MUCH better artist though
  • Makaveli The King
    Makaveli The King Members Posts: 562
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wayne is a far better mc in terms of rhyme schemes wayne got him the only two things kanye got him in
    is metaphors and wordplay but wayne got a better flow he also a better song writer then kanye
    and wayne got better punchlines then kanye so i give the overrall nod to wayne
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So, Kanye > most of the competition. What's your point?
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm going with Kanye
  • l.a.:the mad titan
    l.a.:the mad titan Members Posts: 38
    edited September 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    I'm going with Kanye

i agree...
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Can we really put Kanye in competition as an MC against anyone when we are not sure how much of his rhymes he writes?
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Can we really put Kanye in competition as an MC against anyone when we are not sure how much of his rhymes he writes?

We aren't sure that Wayne writes neither
  • RuCcazSkyWaLkin
    RuCcazSkyWaLkin Members Posts: 455
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I hate lil wayne, i despise that fraudulent fake little gremlin with a passion. that being said, i really don't think rapping comes easily to kanye. on some tracks it seems like hes struggling iwth it. he rarely comes off wack (that guest verse on ET with katy perry is atrocious though) but it just sounds like hes trying super hard to keep it together. he just wants it so bad so has to work extra hard at it.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    as wack as wayne has been let's not forget kanye dropping such classic lines as choke a south park writer with a fish stick
  • Food & Liquor
    Food & Liquor Members Posts: 1,126
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Both as a rapper and artist, I agree
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    as wack as wayne has been let's not forget kanye dropping such classic lines as choke a south park writer with a fish stick

I kinda like that line, good response to that south park episode.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wayne is a far better mc in terms of rhyme schemes wayne got him the only two things kanye got him in
    is metaphors and wordplay but wayne got a better flow he also a better song writer then kanye
    and wayne got better punchlines then kanye so i give the overrall nod to wayne

how is wayne a better songwriter than kanye? wayne has decent punchlines every now and then but most of his songs usually have no meaning.
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kanye ? me off. He makes these classic beats with a lot of soul and energy and then starts rapping about some random ass ? that has nothing to do with the chorus, the song title, or even the sample he used.
    Kanye was never gifted lyrically, and his half ass bars do not do his beats justice.

At least we know what to expect with Wayne. ? over bangers. But Wayne has a better flow, can rhyme better, and is actually capable of creating some decent wordplay. At least wayne doesnt pretend to be someone with a deep message like kanye does. Wayne knows his role.

In summary, Wayne is better at rapping about ? than Kanye. And I would rather hear ? over a song that bangs in the whip, not over a classical sounding instrumental that was meant for someone that actually has something to say.

Listening to Kanye is like getting a fine ass chick in bed with you, only to find out that you cant get it up.

Listening to Wayne is like smashing the ? out of an average ass chick
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kanye ? me off. He makes these classic beats with a lot of soul and energy and then starts rapping about some random ass ? that has nothing to do with the chorus, the song title, or even the sample he used.
    Kanye was never gifted lyrically, and his half ass bars do not do his beats justice.

At least we know what to expect with Wayne. ? over bangers. But Wayne has a better flow, can rhyme better, and is actually capable of creating some decent wordplay. At least wayne doesnt pretend to be someone with a deep message like kanye does. Wayne knows his role.

In summary, Wayne is better at rapping about ? than Kanye. And I would rather hear ? over a song that bangs in the whip, not over a classical sounding instrumental that was meant for someone that actually has something to say.

Listening to Kanye is like getting a fine ass chick in bed with you, only to find out that you cant get it up.

Word that runaway song is a perfect example imo
  • DMTxTHC
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kanye on Barry Bonds>>>
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well since both been rumored to not write there Rhymes its hard to say... but IMO West ? on Whoopi...
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

so i guess lines like

when it waynes,it pours

im straight,my girl is a ?

you faker than some ? ,you gettin ? ?

i send bloods at your ass like a ?

eat it til she cry,call it wine and dine

are far more suprerior right?
  • DMTxTHC
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Well since both been rumored to not write there Rhymes its hard to say... but IMO West ? on Whoopi...

Lol.............
    so i guess lines like

when it waynes,it pours

im straight,my girl is a ?

you faker than some ? ,you gettin ? ?

i send bloods at your ass like a ?

i put the ass in assassin

are far more suprerior right?

*disgust*
  • Lab Baby
    edited September 2011
    Options

Listening to Wayne is like smashing the ? out of an average ass chick

He wasn't always like that. His first 3 albums were full of messages. I mean, he has his ? moments, but that's Ye being Ye. I admit tho, MBDTF couldve been a lot better. Runaway was terrible in that respect. ? was saying a lot of nothing, something about ? up his relationships, whatever. Same with Lost in the World, the ? was that about? And he shouldve gave that intro beat to someone else, he did not do it justice.
  • Lab Baby
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I hate lil wayne, i despise that fraudulent fake little gremlin with a passion. that being said, i really don't think rapping comes easily to kanye. on some tracks it seems like hes struggling iwth it. he rarely comes off wack (that guest verse on ET with katy perry is atrocious though) but it just sounds like hes trying super hard to keep it together. he just wants it so bad so has to work extra hard at it.

Trust me, it's not as easy to rap and produce at the same time. Him and RZA are easily the best rapper/producers, and they both seem to make it look harder than it is. I dunno how Large Pro did it so effortlessly, he was a freak of nature. But he did have a short catalogue compared to Kanye/RZA, so who knows.
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    He wasn't always like that. His first 3 albums were full of messages. I mean, he has his ? moments, but that's Ye being Ye. I admit tho, MBDTF couldve been a lot better. Runaway was terrible in that respect. ? was saying a lot of nothing, something about ? up his relationships, whatever. Same with Lost in the World, the ? was that about? And he shouldve gave that intro beat to someone else, he did not do it justice.

Runaway is one of my personal favorite beats. But after I heard that "I sent this chick a picture of my ? line", I was done. Ruined the song for me.

That Same ? ruined All of The Lights for me too. Epic sounding beat, classic features, but then Kanye starts whining about how he slaps his girl and goes to jail. He makin ? up and speakin on nonsense that never even happened to him. ? me off.