2»

Comments

• dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lmao.....this is hilarious....

You're lying! Get the hell outta here. DuSouljah died 3 years ago...who are you!?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Whats going on with this D?

nuffin much, lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Du souljah got killed of the IC.....

Goodtimes..
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CzySxyCool wrote: »
    lmbo ya'll are silly... im goin back to class

How have you been feeling since Du got sent upstate?

Free Dusouljah
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? putting some dude's face in their av is ? .
    How Ironic is it that some of ya E friends have pics of random dudes in their AVi's. Are care bears ? too?
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    How Ironic is it that some of ya E friends have pics of random dudes in their AVi's. Are care bears ? too?

Sorry, I don't have male e-friends. Care Bears aren't even alive for them to be ? , sir. However you have a pic of a smiling man that posts here in your av.
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sorry, I don't have male e-friends. Care Bears aren't even alive for them to be ? , sir. However you have a pic of a smiling man that posts here in your av.
    and yet I'm still going home tonight to beat the breaks off a chick. how ironic.
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I find it both amusing, and ironic, how the same people questioning this, are shockingly quiet while male posters form e-cliques, run around the forum dickriding, and cosigning one another.....making videos of themselves high fiving each other, and ? . Then these same dudes log off and chat with each other on aim, and tiny chat......

All of this taking place amongst grown men, but having another posters pic as an avi is brought into question...... gtfoh!! lmao

*Gucci Mayne Voice* Well Dayum
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aww, you're mad at me for pointing out how lame your e-clique is? You'll be alright buddy:)

And you wonder why these dudes be dissing you
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I find it both amusing, and ironic, how the same people questioning this, are shockingly quiet while male posters form e-cliques, run around the forum dickriding, and cosigning one another.....making videos of themselves high fiving each other, and ? . Then these same dudes log off and chat with each other on aim, and tiny chat......

All of this taking place amongst grown men, but having another posters pic as an avi is brought into question...... gtfoh!! lmao

Po baby.....

so, argue with this.....

2ur9xxc.jpg

ms. i dont hate on nobody.....why you lie?
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO, get the ? out of here with that photoshopped ? !! I called OB fat to her face when we went at it, I don't have to sneak diss in tags. So tell me this, if I did this then who made the other 20 tags dissing her? Surely I didn't make all of them........... Keep reaching:rolleyes:

you're lying doggie.....the rest of the tags aint important neither, ? YOU were the 1 to talk about how you never sneak diss, your nice to everybody, blah blah all that high horse ? ....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Po baby.....

so, argue with this.....

2ur9xxc.jpg

ms. i dont hate on nobody.....why you lie?

lol................
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thats not photoshop btw
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    Options

sonned to oblivion
  • adorable thughighnes
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO, get the ? out of here with that photoshopped ? !! I called OB fat to her face when we went at it, I don't have to sneak diss in tags. So tell me this, if I did this then who made the other 20 tags dissing her? Surely I didn't make all of them........... Keep reaching:rolleyes:
    Ok OB, if you can find one single instance of me dissing you, then we will revisit this, it never happened. You just listened to the views of other people that tried to pit us against one another, like they do all the females here. I just wanted to clarify that I never said anything bad about you, never said you lived in a trailer, (and I don't even know where you are getting that from). I'm not that type of person, but you're right, it is what it is. Let's just leave it at that. Females beefing on this site is ? , with the way these ? get at us.

oh word????