Which Sports reporter do you wanna f*ck the most?

Options

Comments

• GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Brazilian broad, Juliana Salimeni

20110327034605_IMG_78362.jpg
    MR.CJ wrote: »

if she aint the obvious winner i dont kno wtf goin on in here

and yall wonder why the enitre world was happy brazil won to host the world cup in 2012
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I never understood looking for ass on white women I have sistas for that, just like I don't look for ? on black women the beckys got that...? is ? and almost ? for turning down ? cuz a white ? aint have attractive black female features that u find attractive or vice versa ? makes no sense..

Dont get me wrong if a becky got a ass or sista got ? its a plus..

c/s... ? ? these days yo, they dont understand ?
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I never understood looking for ass on white women I have sistas for that, just like I don't look for ? on black women the beckys got that...? is ? and almost ? for turning down ? cuz a white ? aint have attractive black female features that u find attractive or vice versa ? makes no sense..

Dont get me wrong if a becky got a ass or sista got ? its a plus..

so... turning down women without features that are attractive to you in favor of women with features that are attractive to you, is ? ?

sounds more like one person gettin what he want and the other settling for whatever scraps he can get, to me, but whatever...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    jemele_hill_twitpic_MQ9hXTL.sized.jpg

i say jeme....damn. nevamind. pam oliver ftw. lol. naw i'd still break jemele off. i be tellin these women that madden is that serious lol!! still, after seeing how that ? runs, i can believe him be that lame. lol.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    so... turning down women without features that are attractive to you in favor of women with features that are attractive to you, is ? ?

sounds more like one person gettin what he want and the other settling for whatever scraps he can get, to me, but whatever...

U clearly misunderstood what I said. reading is fundamental... why u looking for black women features u find attractive on white women that ? makes no sense. U gonna turn down white ? cause she aint got a black woman ass how ? does that ? sound. I mean why u even looking for a black woman type ass on a becky for any way...most if not all dont have it thats why u have sistas for that.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sarah Palin... Glen Rice did
  • b*braze
    edited September 2011
    Options
    U clearly misunderstood what I said. reading is fundamental... why u looking for black women features u find attractive on white women that ? makes no sense. U gonna turn down white ? cause she aint got a black woman ass how ? does that ? sound. I mean why u even looking for a black woman type ass on a becky for any way...most if not all dont have it thats why u have sistas for that.

if i like a woman with wide hips, big thighs, some ass and full lips, thats what i like. on black women, white women, hispanic women asian women, it dont matter.

why ima go after a chicken beak lipped, no hips, no ass, skinny white ? just because she white. if she dont measure up to the standards, then she just dont measure up.

she dont even gotta have "black girl ass" (as if being black automatically qualifies her for having the body of a goddess, as if it aint many too fat/too skinny, oddly shaped black women). i like ALL my women built like grown ass women

if i turn down white ? , its because her body shaped like a 9 year old, which im just not checkin for. sorry im not so desperate for the ? that i dont turn any piece of trim that come my way because it has a ? .
  • nujerz84
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if i like a woman with wide hips, big thighs, some ass and full lips, thats what i like. on black women, white women, hispanic women asian women, it dont matter.

why ima go after a chicken beak lipped, no hips, no ass, skinny white ? just because she white. if she dont measure up to the standards, then she just dont measure up.

she dont even gotta have "black girl ass" (as if being black automatically qualifies her for having the body of a goddess, as if it aint many too fat/too skinny, oddly shaped black women). i like ALL my women built like grown ass women

if i turn down white ? , its because her body shaped like a 9 year old, which im just not checkin for. sorry im not so desperate for the ? that i dont turn any piece of trim that come my way because it has a ? .

Good luck trying to find that on 100% Pure White or Asian ? naturally thats not mixed or aint enchanced...Im seeing pics of attractive white women facially getting downgraded cause "She has no Ass" that cuz shes white most dont have ass thats a ? logic to me.

Point is you still juding white women by black and latina beauty standards thats ? corny. Just like when white folks quick to call Beyonce or JLO or Kim K fat and not attractive because of there white standards of beauty its the same ? and still ? .
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    (didnt read any of the titangraphs)

but why are ya grading these sports reporters in the scale of everyday ? that we see?? the title is which SPORTS REPORTER do you wanna ? the most, I dont think anybody is saying any of these ? are a 10
  • b*braze
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Good luck trying to find that on 100% Pure White or Asian ? naturally thats not mixed or aint enchanced...Im seeing pics of attractive white women facially getting downgraded cause "She has no Ass" that cuz shes white most dont have ass thats a ? logic to me.

Point is you still juding white women by black and latina beauty standards thats ? corny. Just like when white folks quick to call Beyonce or JLO or Kim K fat and not attractive because of there white standards of beauty its the same ? and still ? .

you in new jersey so of course you wouldnt understand. these type of women are everywhere in southern california. it aint that hard to find.

and why would i care if she 100% pure anything? thats whats ? lol @ ? walkin around like "i need to find me a 100% pure uncut, ? , blue eyed, blonde haired white woman!!!" smh

i forgot yall IC ? be puttin these white ? on a special pedestal
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

and yall wonder why the enitre world was happy brazil won to host the world cup in 2012

co sign this ? got my vote! Top of my list
  • nujerz84
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you in new jersey so of course you wouldnt understand. these type of women are everywhere in southern california. it aint that hard to find.

and why would i care if she 100% pure anything? thats whats ? lol @ ? walkin around like "i need to find me a 100% pure uncut, ? , blue eyed, blonde haired white woman!!!" smh

i forgot yall IC ? be puttin these white ? on a special pedestal

U still dont get it I see your Cali Education has failed u with the simple point Im making. Why are you looking for features in women than genreally dont have them??

I just dont look or expect white ? to have "wide hips, big thighs, some ass and full lips" if she has a pretty face and a decent in shape body its good Im not gonna dismiss or downgrade her cause she aint got those features like alot of yall do on this site if she has those featues cool if not I didnt expect her too in the first place nor is that what Im looking for really in white ? ..

Just like if a latina or sistas has those curvy hips, sexy thighs then yeah I expect them to have that cause that what I look for in those women.

I dont judge white women by latina or black beauty standards like yall do just like I dont judge latinas and sistas by white beauty standards. that others do as well. . Now do you understand the point???
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dvrod5.jpg

Here go one I use to date her in 08

*daps* *high fives*
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dvrod5.jpg

She looks like she's mixed with a little something, but I wouldn't mind at all, this girl is bad.......

And co-sign Juliana Salimeni, I've been in love with her for the past year, now....Her, Suzy Kolber and Lisa Salters can all come to the crib and hang out right now lol
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dvrod5.jpg

quick question though... keep it 500 bruh, did she let you hit... dont front either?
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

She got Nudes on the net too

http://celebrity69.blogspot.com/2010/01/juliana-salimeni-in-playboy-magazine.html?zx=c4b50b846091a8f2
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • b*braze
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What the ? type of question is this

Nah thats not my girl I made that up

She tight tho for a white woman or whatever she is

lmaooooooooooo
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I Gotta Get To Brazil

My life would be worth ? if I died before getting over to Brazil... C/S x10000
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What the ? type of question is this

Nah thats not my girl I made that up

She tight tho for a white woman or whatever she is

U got me good bro... I thought IC ? could pull, good 1 tho lmao
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol I cant believe you ? actually believed that
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sheeee'sssss bbbbaaaaaacccckkkkkk!!!!!

ines-sainz-jets-practice.jpg

Ines Sainz
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Sheeee'sssss bbbbaaaaaacccckkkkkk!!!!!

ines-sainz-jets-practice.jpg

Ines Sainz

someone is gonna catch her alone and when they do......it's over
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    some people is gonna catch her alone and when they do......it's over

fixed and when they catch Sainz...............

obama-high-speed-rail-plans.jpg
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    fixed and when they catch Sainz...............

obama-high-speed-rail-plans.jpg

***DEAD***

Good work ?