You find out your S/O cheated...

Options
ccluvsau
ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Powder Room
You and your S/O have been together for YEARS....years....but...you find out a when you two first got official, they cheated.

This was YEARS ago and they swear nothing has happened since then?

Are you gonna start looking at them differently?

Comments

• t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Simply put.......Yep.
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pretty much and my "trust factor" gradually decreases by the day
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    d probably try to ignore for time being but i would gradually start to move away and eventually break up
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that' kills the trust in a relationship. And i'd def be skeptical.. I probably move on gradually and learn from it as well..

What prompt the question??
  • tangible thoughts
    tangible thoughts Members Posts: 312
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i would ignore her and treat her like ? starting immediately, if she still sticks around begging for forgiveness after half a year....
    ill let her swallow my meat
  • ccluvsau
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    that' kills the trust in a relationship. And i'd def be skeptical.. I probably move on gradually and learn from it as well..

What prompt the question??

Oh I was watching 16 & Pregnant and one of the girls found out her BF cheated when they had first started dating....which was like a year prior.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i would ignore her and treat her like ? starting immediately, if she still sticks around begging for forgiveness after half a year....
    ill let her swallow my meat

trill ? statement
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Hack.red. Red.red. Bone.HACK.red. Bone.black.
  • Tupacfan
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    Oh I was watching 16 & Pregnant and one of the girls found out her BF cheated when they had first started dating....which was like a year prior.

o okay..

Yea, dem broads are crazy to be having babies at 16 in the first place.. I feel for them chicks.. Clueless.. They dont know what they want..

But since their's a child involved, you can't just get up and walk away, I mean their hasta be some compromising but I def wouldn't stay in a relationship because it leads to an unhealthy relationship, trust issues and all that bs that comes along with finding out of a cheating mate..
  • ccluvsau
    edited April 2010
    Options
    o okay..

Yea, dem broads are crazy to be having babies at 16 in the first place.. I feel for them chicks.. Clueless.. They dont know what they want..

But since their's a child involved, you can't just get up and walk away, I mean their hasta be some compromising but I def wouldn't stay in a relationship because it leads to an unhealthy relationship, trust issues and all that bs that comes along with finding out of a cheating mate..

Yeah she broke up with him then realized she wasn't gonna do it on her own.
    And got back with him.
  • gucci7383
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hey cc you still in here
  • ccluvsau
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    hey cc you still in here

Yes .
  • gucci7383
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes .
    i just wanted to asks you since you have perfect breast you ever thought about getting butt injections to help you with that pancake your sitting on right now
  • Tupacfan
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah she broke up with him then realized she wasn't gonna do it on her own.
    And got back with him.

that's what females need, more resources and support especially for young girls.. A lot of women are in abusive, unfaithful relationships and those that lack support end up going straight back to dudes.. They need strong people (mothers, sisters, friends) to lend them that. Unfortunately, its reality.. Out society is sooo fcked up that young chicks having babies at 16.. and most are probably in a toremented relationship and really feel hopeless. It takes a strong women to leave a relationship that's not healthy for her self and her child. And the sad thing is a lot of females are suffering in silence..

But we as females have control over ? like this.. So we hafta be smarter and think with our brains than our hearts. If we could all think with our brains we wouldn't be dicussing bs like this..

Dam, I went on a rant.. My bad.. Its just topics like this relating to young females I have a passion for because I lacked that mother, sister figure in my life.. I learned a lot of ? on my own and the least I can do is be vocal about topics like this..
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • ccluvsau
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    i just wanted to asks you since you have perfect breast you ever thought about getting butt injections to help you with that pancake your sitting on right now

No .
  • muzicluvr1986
    muzicluvr1986 Members Posts: 709
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im gonna bodyslam u into a floor with no carpet, yes im mad @cc
  • gucci7383
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No .

damn...well you ever thought about letting a real ? (such as myself) pound your back out and help pump u up
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would attempt to cheat with her closest female friend or family member...then get caught on purpose so she has to break up with me but will be scarred forever
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • ccluvsau
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why did this get moved??????????????????????????????

I want answer ASAP.
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i mean how can you not look at them differently? it would change the whole dynamic of the relationship. mainly bc you would look at that person like how could you 1. lie and cheat in the first place and 2. keep lying to cover it up all these years. so naturally the next questions would be what else are you hiding and what else are you capable of hiding going forward.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I'd look at them differently....can't help it. I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it either, which would probably end the relationship.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah i'd look at them differently...it would make me question what else is being hid and i wouldn't be able to stay with somebody that I no longer trusted...they'd have a better chance at me forvging them by telling when it happened
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that's what females need, more resources and support especially for young girls.. A lot of women are in abusive, unfaithful relationships and those that lack support end up going straight back to dudes.. They need strong people (mothers, sisters, friends) to lend them that. Unfortunately, its reality.. Out society is sooo fcked up that young chicks having babies at 16.. and most are probably in a toremented relationship and really feel hopeless. It takes a strong women to leave a relationship that's not healthy for her self and her child. And the sad thing is a lot of females are suffering in silence..

But we as females have control over ? like this.. So we hafta be smarter and think with our brains than our hearts. If we could all think with our brains we wouldn't be dicussing bs like this..

Dam, I went on a rant.. My bad.. Its just topics like this relating to young females I have a passion for because I lacked that mother, sister figure in my life.. I learned a lot of ? on my own and the least I can do is be vocal about topics like this..

I feel you on issues like teen pregnancy..I was that 16 yr old with a baby but fortunately for me, I had all the support and help in the world. My bf was there for me, my family, and his family. When I was in high school, I wanted to become a social worker to do all that I can for pregnant teens. Even with the help, it's still life changing.

To answer the thread: I would look at him differently.