edited April 2010
    Options
    Your life story with females.

^^^ prime example of what not to become
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH @ ? ending Du appreciation week early without notifying a ?

ya'll cats got no e-loyalty

told u it wouldn't last a week
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Some questions just dont have plausible answers
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    one thing that i've learned about how men and women interact is this: someone is always chasing, another is always being chased.

as a dude, you want to be the one thats being chased -- even if you initiate the first convo. so you get the number, get her INTERESTED in you, then put her in a position where she's trying to get with you.

the second part to this is that you have to keep in mind that the prettiest girls are often the most insecure (even though ALL women have some sort of insecurity)

one of the reasons the "hopeless romantic nice guy" that spills his heart out to a woman never gets the ? is because he makes the woman feel weird. it may not make sense to you, but check this out: if YOU chase a pretty chick that is insecure about herself, and you say "i like you...no i REALLY like you..." you're gonna make her feel weird and uncomfortable and she wont know why, even if she likes you too. odd, i know.

but here's what it is: deep deep down, she doesnt feel worthy of being liked by anyone that is WORTH anything. so...if you tell her how amazing she is and how much you LIKE her, she gonna think something is wrong with YOU for liking her...

the best thing you can do to get the ? , is to play into her own feelings and make her feel as though she has to EARN your affection. even if you like her right off the bat. its backwards as ? , but itll get you laid.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    one thing that i've learned about how men and women interact is this: someone is always chasing, another is always being chased.

as a dude, you want to be the one thats being chased -- even if you initiate the first convo. so you get the number, get her INTERESTED in you, then put her in a position where she's trying to get with you.

the second part to this is that you have to keep in mind that the prettiest girls are often the most insecure (even though ALL women have some sort of insecurity)

one of the reasons the "hopeless romantic nice guy" that spills his heart out to a woman never gets the ? is because he makes the woman feel weird. it may not make sense to you, but check this out: if YOU chase a pretty chick that is insecure about herself, and you say "i like you...no i REALLY like you..." you're gonna make her feel weird and uncomfortable and she wont know why, even if she likes you too. odd, i know.

but here's what it is: deep deep down, she doesnt feel worthy of being liked by anyone that is WORTH anything. so...if you tell her how amazing she is and how much you LIKE her, she gonna think something is wrong with YOU for liking her...

the best thing you can do to get the ? , is to play into her own feelings and make her feel as though she has to EARN your affection. even if you like her right off the bat. its backwards as ? , but itll get you laid.

all you young scrappas really need to go to the Church of Loo every Sunday from now on cause the bolded is certified gospel LOL
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOO got his Masters in this ?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Nice breakdown....
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when will you ? learn that we pick you? You aint ass grabbing your way from a hell no to a yes. We already know if u getting it or not.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when will you ? learn that we pick you? You aint ass grabbing your way from a hell no to a yes. We already know if u getting it or not.

^^^^^

Teach the babies
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options

haha it's so funny women actually believe that when no matter where you go women always outnumber men

and women can ? for money, but men can't
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options

thats not always true.

im certain that there are women JayZ could not have ? in his younger years thatd gladly give him the ? now.

on a more relatable note, a sudden shift in power or finances can make a previously unattainable piece of ass suddenly come knocking down your door
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif
    Bravo my ? .............
  • haute
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blakfyahking

What the hail does women ? for money have to do with women choosing to put men in the friend zone????

A G is perplexed
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rich men are an unfair variable. can't consider them when talking about how to get a woman to give you some sex.
    you can't get a woman to give you sex if she doesn't want to unless you ? her. if you got the sex its b/c she wanted to give it to you.
    and for each woman she'll have her own reasons why she decided to give it to you as alas we are all different.
    we receive you. not vice versa. thats biology and sadly for you lame ? thats just life.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ahem Fundz & Loo Loo... Wtf yall giving away game for when these lame ass ? are not going to use it at all?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ahem Fundz & Loo Loo... Wtf yall giving away game for when these lame ass ? are not going to use it at all?

someone read it and learn something they never knew
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Disregard this fuckery.... ? ...... GRAB THAT ASS!
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    blakfyahking

What the hail does women ? for money have to do with women choosing to put men in the friend zone????

A G is perplexed

simple.....money changes everything

that's why you have women saying dumb ? like they checking for a man's "swag"

when really you'd never hear a man giving a chick he doesn't find at least physically attractive a pass

friendzone to a female either = backup ? /slash ? to boost her self-esteem, or a simp to give her money while she goes and spends it with the guy she is actually fuggin
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    if you have to follow this ? pointers u already lost and should jump off a bridge.

powerful statement rite there
  • blakfyahking
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rich men are an unfair variable. can't consider them when talking about how to get a woman to give you some sex.
    you can't get a woman to give you sex if she doesn't want to unless you ? her. if you got the sex its b/c she wanted to give it to you.
    and for each woman she'll have her own reasons why she decided to give it to you as alas we are all different.
    we receive you. not vice versa. thats biology and sadly for you lame ? thats just life.

so then why are women usually the one willing to share their man/getting cheated on?

somebody told you the game backwards, when we all know a woman's stock drops daily

that's why ya'll are judged on such a superficial scale and have so many insecurities LOL

but you really think ya'll choose us....you might need to study biology again star
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fundz, you know yo big fat, black azz ain't gettin' no ? .
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Myayoni comes across as one of those women that thinks she's sitting on a ? made of gem stones.

Attraction is a mutual thing. We all know you cant FORCE it. All I did was show brothers ways to not talk themselves out of the ? . which can happen.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    someone read it and learn something they never knew

a guy has to learn this through the trial and errors of high school.

Last night my puerto rican homie chris was at the reggae spot with his lame ass friend named bruno. ? game was soo ? weak stuttering and ? . Being the good Samaritan that I am; I told him "bruno, you have no game and that ? lacked hella confidence". That ? had the nerve to tell me I was wrong and I asked did you get the number and he said no cause she is engaged with 2 kids; then we walked around the corner and she talking to another ? . I looked him straight in the eyes and said " that must burn your soul and shes giving him her number". He then replied, naw that ? dont phase me and got in the car waiting for chris.

Lame ? arent going to learn from their mistakes. so no need to give out good game 101. ? you might as well get paid and be a MADE coach on mtv if you wanna teach somebody
  • haute
    edited April 2010
    Options
    simple.....money changes everything

that's why you have women saying dumb ? like they checking for a man's "swag"

when really you'd never hear a man giving a chick he doesn't find at least physically attractive a pass

friendzone to a female either = backup ? /slash ? to boost her self-esteem, or a simp to give her money while she goes and spends it with the guy she is actually fuggin
    Yo I hear you but even if the intentions were bad (money)

She still chose you

Even if it's for a foul reason, she chose you

like myayoni said it doesn't matter how much game you think you have the woman picks

'Don't be a lame, you know the game and how it goes, we tryin get chose'

• American Loo VII 3D
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Haute: Can a woman pick a man that doesnt want her?