souljah, take all the posters who have your pic and tie them up in a bundle...

Options
124»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol

For the record, I dont know if it's a running joke or what but seeing his face everywhere in other dude's avi's is at best......odd. But thats about it.

rell started that ? as a joke about how my posts are always on some overly positive ish, and that ? just caught like wild fire
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    don't think you getting in my avy trying to sweep me off my e-feet with compliments...I know your game

*blushes*

now see....

that was ? , lmao
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    check out time ? 430 Du stay positive ? . E2S try not be so much of a ? clown.

nah he can stand gully with the right motivation

dusouljah wrote: »
    i dunno how to take that....

so.....
    g-o.gif

now was it that hard to grow a pair?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    rell started that ? as a joke about how my posts are always on some overly positive ish, and that ? just caught like wild fire

I see. I used to respect your positivity til I found out your wife posted here too. Now I just think your ass be on your best behavior so you dont be on the couch with the flat pillow and the thin covers and ? LOL

I bet your first post was, "? these hoes mayne, my ? in the kitchen right now cooking me grits ass nekkid wit clear heels on & my other ? is suckin my nipple and feeding me Butter Pecan Ice Cream as I type...these hoes know what it is."

j/k...good luck with your supporters(?), fans(?) whatever the hell they are.
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn i just thought is was "brotherly" IC love
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I see. I used to respect your positivity til I found out your wife posted here too. Now I just think your ass be on your best behavior so you dont be on the couch with the flat pillow and the thin covers and ? LOL

I bet your first post was, "? these hoes mayne, my ? in the kitchen right now cooking me grits ass nekkid wit clear heels on & my other ? is suckin my nipple and feeding me Butter Pecan Ice Cream as I type...these hoes know what it is."

j/k...good luck with your supporters(?), fans(?) whatever the hell they are.

Al Davis.. type dead.
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    like the frail weak sticks they are.

you know what that will make them?

a ? .
    Suck my ? from the Back

All of You donkey Posters
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    leave it up to e2s to make a thread where he tells 5 men to make a ? shaped object. if earth 1 superman is staight, bthen by laws of the universe earth 2 superman is ? .
  • quanman
    quanman Members Posts: 64
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    Suck my ? from the Back

All of You donkey Posters

Thats the gayest post of all time
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    leave it up to e2s to make a thread where he tells 5 men to make a ? shaped object. if earth 1 superman is staight, bthen by laws of the universe earth 2 superman is ? .

actually. earth 2 superman was here BEFORE earth 1 superman. WWII, ? slapping and all. you're a comic book reader, you should know that. Therefore, I was first, so I'M the straight one. first comes normal, then not normal, just like first you could walk, then you couldn't.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

I'm the GOAT underrated poster in these e-streets for 2010

that's false.
  • earth two superman
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    e2s im usng math here and your ? dont add up. by my and everyones calculations, 1 comes before 2, meaning an alternate version of a straight man is ? , meaning you named yourself after a super powered homosexual. what also adds up is your long history of concerning yourself with male posters further proving only a ? wears tight red panties over blue tights.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    e2s im usng math here and your ? dont add up. by my and everyones calculations, 1 comes before 2, meaning an alternate version of a straight man is ? , meaning you named yourself after a super powered homosexual. what also adds up is your long history of concerning yourself with male posters further proving only a ? wears tight red panties over blue tights.

ahahahha dead :mad:
  • Cher Horowitz
    Cher Horowitz Members Posts: 257
    edited April 2010
    Options
    actually. earth 2 superman was here BEFORE earth 1 superman. WWII, ? slapping and all. you're a comic book reader, you should know that. Therefore, I was first, so I'M the straight one. first comes normal, then not normal, just like first you could walk, then you couldn't.

hahaha

where can i get that cat tho?
  • earth two superman
    edited April 2010
    Options

joe i went to grade school too, i know how to count. liek i said you are a comic book reader, so I shouldnt have to explain who earth 2 superman is to you. he was around before modern superman, earth 1 superman. earth 2 superman was created first on the cover of action comics #1 april 1938.

im not sure why exactly youre noticing whats below his waist, nor am i sure why someone who says im such a bad poster would come in a thread not about him, basically begging for attention.
  • earth two superman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh ? this went plat.
  • earth two superman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    duh you made it...*cough*

nh

actaully, Bea did.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont frequent the Comic Book Fourm but this deserves FOF status simply because I think this is about to be the first Comic Book style roasting battle in IC history.

Please gentlemen...continue.

*doesnt know ? about superman other than he is "super" and the dude that played him ended up ? as ? giving new meaning to the word "irony"
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm the GOAT underrated poster in these e-streets for 2010

Sorry bruh..But I been holdin that title down since I was reppin Bobby Greene
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options