Southpark is the best animated show right now

Options
just.might.b.ok
just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
true story, 200th got me hyped... a little bit.
still makes me laugh

Comments

• NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I Cant Say I Co-sign This Thread...They've Become Waaay To Preachy Not To Mention They Mask Their Racism And Defend it By Calling It "Satire."
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh come on man, a society where everyone can make jokes about everyone is a truly tolerant society
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well I can most def co-sign this thread....South Park has been the most consistently entertaining animated series on TV. I only put it above Boondocks cause Boondocks is only 2 seasons in with the 3rd coming up (which I can't wait for) The only thing going for Family Guy is The Stewie/Brian connection..I understand he's clinically ? , but Peter has gotten annoyingly stupid....That 200 was crazy...I'm looking forward to the conclusion...Them bringing it like a Seinfeld finale was genius...

Let's not get all NAACP about the subject....We as black folks are hypocrites...We have no problem getting racial on others and laughing at the racial jokes our comedians tell, but once someone doesn't like the way black ppl are talked about (no matter how petty it is and a lot of it is petty...Sticks and Stones ppl. Sticks and Stones) we are ready to put together a class action lawsuit for their money, job and reputation.....

It's 2010 damn...Grow some nuts and put the kleenex away...