We want our country back!!

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Social Lounge
Attachment not found.
Some of my most dearest and precious friends are white, we often go snow-boarding and kayaking so we spend alot of time talking politics especially when we go hiking...we share our trail-mix and micro-brews like the best of chums.

However they are loyal Tea-baggers who often repeat the mantra "We want our country back".
...after they bellow this exclamation they look at me with something that could only be described as contempt....what does it all mean??

The discomfort we all feel now has ruined our huntin' & fishin' trips so I'm sitting here alone waiting for the game to come on without my friends......
Attachment not found.
What does it all mean??

Comments

• the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? them thats what i say. and LOL at the ? with the sign that obviously dropped out in the 4th grade
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Does that mean they want to ? more native Americans?Or does that mean they want to slave more black people?Or they want to do both?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    enhanced-buzz-13146-1252961789-0.jpg

• the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    enhanced-buzz-13146-1252961789-0.jpg

please let this ? have a daughter get preg by some black dudes and have her on maury so she can make her mama proud
  • Swiffness!
    edited April 2010
    Options
    enhanced-buzz-13465-1271344504-9.jpg

enhanced-buzz-13293-1271346673-6.jpg

enhanced-buzz-13446-1271346592-6.jpg

enhanced-buzz-13449-1271346703-7.jpg

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A law needs to put in place where everyone takes a test, all those who score as racist should be killed right after.
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My buddies Trevor and Brent are good white people, they listen to Black Eyed ? 's & they love Dave Chappelle but we differ when it comes to politics...they say Obama is an uppity "elitist" with ties to Kenyan guerrilla's.....I tried to articulate my point to them but they said I was naive.

Attachment not found.
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ "generic angry slogan!"
  • duckmanpig
    duckmanpig Members Posts: 428
    edited April 2010
    Options
    generia angry slogan... lmao
    and glenn beck did ? and murder a young black girl while high on coke in 1990.

or so ive heard.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @hrap i love that you all bout the ? and all but how the hell you gone have white friends? i cant ride with you on that. you say things about seperation and ? hunkeys and all of that but some of your best friends is white. i'm hoppin you got hacked cause if you didnt. man,man,man.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    @hrap i love that you all bout the ? and all but how the hell you gone have white friends? i cant ride with you on that. you say things about seperation and ? hunkeys and all of that but some of your best friends is white. i'm hoppin you got hacked cause if you didnt. man,man,man.

Lol at you taking the statement seriously.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL at the guy who said he hates taxes and government, so he's moving to Somalia......hahahha, that was a good one.
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options

My brother pay close attention to Garv when he tells you my tounge is in my cheek. ;)

I dont think befriending an enemy is foolish, I believe it is a necessary part of military strategy, there isn't any other way to gauge the enemies strengths and weaknessess than infiltration.

I dont advocate the killing of the "hunkey" I prefer the more cerebral method of making the "hunkies" ? one another.

If we can exacerbate tensions and agitate the enemy we can expose the innate hatred that the enemy has for us but hides under the guise of liberalism or some other form of 'ism and crush the fantasy of the fence-riders and uncle-toms who wish to amalgamate the gene-pool and remain subservient under white rule.

My stance is no compromise; complete and utter annihilation...all weapons are fair play weather its miscegenation, mother-nature, or the bullet.

Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    My buddies Trevor and Brent are good white people, they listen to Black Eyed ? 's & they love Dave Chappelle but we differ when it comes to politics...they say Obama is an uppity "elitist" with ties to Kenyan guerrilla's.....I tried to articulate my point to them but they said I was naive.

Attachment not found.

Damn, I woulda swore your "friend" was Italian... lol
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options

This thread is highly sarcastic. lol
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the buffalo where here before all of us...

? no more my country than your country. its our country. deal with it.
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »

Lol

Maybe he also had a sign that said "heterosexuals are straight" shrug.gif
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont understand how they allow someone like Sarah Palin to be their spokesperson , yet she has nothing in common with them in terms of the very issues they seem to be concerned about, for someone who made 12 million dollars over the past year. The very monster they are complaining about, they are feeding into. If Sarah Palin were a true patriot, she would be asking for one dime.
  • Swiffness!
    edited April 2010
    Options

lmfao @ ownership of a wack Black Eyes Peas cd somehow being a sign of racial tolerance

"ties to Kenyan guerillas", I'd laugh at that if I didn't already know they seriously believe that ?
  • Swiffness!
    edited April 2010
    Options
    duckmanpig wrote: »
    and glenn beck did ? and murder a young black girl while high on coke in 1990.

or so ive heard.

He's refused to even mention it.

We can only assume that this means he's guilty.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lmfao @ ownership of a wack Black Eyes Peas cd somehow being a sign of racial tolerance

"ties to Kenyan guerillas", I'd laugh at that if I didn't already know they seriously believe that ?
    Lol they have a black friend also.
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I like this thread... lol

peace-protest-sign.jpg
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont think befriending an enemy is foolish, I believe it is a necessary part of military strategy, there isn't any other way to gauge the enemies strengths and weaknessess than infiltration.

I dont advocate the killing of the "hunkey" I prefer the more cerebral method of making the "hunkies" ? one another.

*co-signs this powerful post

:tu @ using the enemies tactics against them

:tu @ miscegenation "ain't nothin but a teaspoon of milk in the world color majority"
This discussion has been closed.