It's Alot Of Angry Men on Here

Options

Comments

• eastwood
    eastwood Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    The problem with that is 0 of them are willing. Men who really do get women don't sit on a forum and brag about it. Either you're a ? or you're ? and you make posts like these to make yourself feel better.

Yes, I am a ? for posting on a forum. BTW, I have less posts than you and you act like this is my #1 hobby. So are you a psychologist or just a ? ? Most likely just some fat disgruntled ? who couldn't find anyone to ? her ? stuffed ass if she offered $100/pound she weighed. You mad ? ? People have sex, well.... those of us that can find willing partners. And although you apparently think I ? my partners (as you state, 0 are willing), and that I have to get an ? test (got my last one in January and always use protection), I think you'd just be better off hitting a treadmill/losing weight then maybe you'd find a guy willing to relieve that built up sexual tension you must have and you wouldn't be such an angry ? . That or I guess you can get off to flirtatious posts from lames like Moe James while you operate your power tools. To each their own...
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How is having a conversation about sports "simping"? Just because you're ignorant about it does't mean you can't let others enjoy talking about it. IDK, perhaps you can make side comments like "I like that fat guy that plays at Kansas City" next time. There is always some fat guy that plays at a KS team so you'll never look stupid.

"I'm gonna massage your back as we wait for dinner" <
    Damn, I must have missed the last time that Joe Buck made a comment like that during the game.... If you can't see the simping between you and ? James then you are as blind as you are obviously fat.
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited April 2010
    Options
    eastwood wrote: »
    Yes, I am a ? for posting on a forum. BTW, I have less posts than you and you act like this is my #1 hobby. So are you a psychologist or just a ? ? Most likely just some fat disgruntled ? who couldn't find anyone to ? her ? stuffed ass if she offered $100/pound she weighed. You mad ? ? People have sex, well.... those of us that can find willing partners. And although you apparently think I ? my partners (as you state, 0 are willing), and that I have to get an ? test (got my last one in January and always use protection), I think you'd just be better off hitting a treadmill/losing weight then maybe you'd find a guy willing to relieve that built up sexual tension you must have and you wouldn't be such an angry ? . That or I guess you can get off to flirtatious posts from lames like Moe James while you operate your power tools. To each their own...

Look in a dictionary next time...all you have is "? " in your vocabulary. I'm not gona read that, sorry...but I can't understand wannabe gangsta ghetto-? , manwhore ebonics...so...if you could re write that it'd be great.
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "I'm gonna massage your back as we wait for dinner" <
    Damn, I must have missed the last time that Joe Buck made a comment like that during the game.... If you can't see the simping between you and ? James then you are as blind as you are obviously fat.

You must be new. He talks that way to everybody. LOL, what, do you arrest him for cyber harassment or ignore it? You ignore it, ass. I'm going to continue talking about sports rehardless of what ridiculousness he says to me. If it bothers you that he gives everyone on the board attention but you...I could get him his number for you and you could give him a call?
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Look in a dictionary next time...all you have is "? " in your vocabulary. I'm not gona read that, sorry...but I can't understand wannabe gangsta ghetto-? , manwhore ebonics...so...if you could re write that it'd be great.

Please make the following grammatical corrections to your post:
    - Incorrect use of ellipsis (twice)
    - misspelled vocabulary
    - misspelled gonna
    - run-on sentence
    - missing hyphen between the words re and write
    - non-parallel sentence
    - incorrect use of pronoun
    - misplaced modifier

Are you sure that you want to play grammar ? with me?
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You must be new. He talks that way to everybody. LOL, what, do you arrest him for cyber harassment or ignore it? You ignore it, ass. I'm going to continue talking about sports rehardless of what ridiculousness he says to me. If it bothers you that he gives everyone on the board attention but you...I could get him his number for you and you could give him a call?

No, YOU must be new. I have been clowning on Moe James since 2003/2004.
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Please make the following grammatical corrections to your post:
    - Incorrect use of ellipsis (twice)
    - misspelled vocabulary
    - misspelled gonna
    - run-on sentence
    - missing hyphen between the words re and write
    - non-parallel sentence
    - incorrect use of pronoun
    - misplaced modifier

Are you sure that you want to play grammar ? with me?

I'm talking about your ? this and ? that vocabulary and you're giving lessons about english to a forum user haha. And a writer at that! LOL this ''? '' is tryna boast about English lessons we've all learned in middle school on a forum.

I'm glad you payed attention in middle school, good boy. That deserves a cookie. Ah ah! Don't touch the choco chip, we aren't finished yet!

Now tell me what a noun is?!
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You mean you've been pursuing him since '03? Oh ? .
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 IS A ? MADE ? ..... you lookin like SOULLJAH *pet* right about NOWWW.

Im a beast you a pet

tumblr_kwy3yxU3e11qzdp9xo1_400.jpg
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, YOU must be new. I have been clowning on Moe James since 2003/2004.

who the ? is moe james?
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Soulijah in between posts preaching against sex or simping Moe James:

fat+woamn+eating+cake.jpg
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    who the ? is moe james?

Soulijah's e-boyfriend... He talks ? to her while she operates the power tools. The dude with the Cavs avatar. I don't remember what his username is at this time (seems to change every 6 months) and I am far too lazy to go back 3 pages and find it. :tu
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Soulijah in between posts preaching against sex or simping Moe James:

fat+woamn+eating+cake.jpg

This is what souljah looks like behind the sceen

arbus.jpg
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    eboyfriend cuz I defended him, LOL.

eatwood: you're a lame
    made: yea your a lame!
    souljah: you're both are easy as the celebs on sex rehab combined in RL, yet he's lame?
    eatwood: how dare she???
    made: let's call her fat!
    eatwood: yeah let's call her fat!
    made: hey, you're fat!
    eatwood: and...and...you like that guy you defended too!
    made: we told her.
    eatwood: yea, we showed her a thing or two.

I can see my 6 yr old cousin burning you both.
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Any thread topic involving sex

Soulljah: damn you fornicators to hell! All of you have ?

[insert response from random poster Soulljah randomly judges]

Soulljah: you don't have sex... your a ? or ? (yeah you hate being called fat blindly but its alright for you to make accusations without a premise?)

[another response from random poster]

Soulljah: i'm an elitist, and anything you state on here I will call sophomoric. However, if you respond back with anything of substance, I'll throw the *this is a message board* response back at them

Which is it ? (since you love that word... must hit a nerve because its so true)? Is this a message board where sophomoric humor is not only accepted but encouraged? Or is this an elitist outlet to display the most well structured, well thought out argument to prove your point? You can't have it both ways.

Truth be told this is a message board. And try to construct your arguments as elegantly as you wish, but regardless, at the end of the day, you and I are both arguing ON A MESSAGE BOARD OVER NOTHING. There are no winners out of it if you are trying to have an actual intellectual debate. YOU LOSE. An intellectual debate about NOTHING? How mundane your life must be. So yes... I will provide humor to my posts, and most likely calling you a big fat cow also has truth to it. Win/win.
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Any thread topic involving sex

Soulljah: damn you fornicators to hell! All of you have ?

[insert response from random poster Soulljah randomly judges]

Soulljah: you don't have sex... your a ? or ? (yeah you hate being called fat blindly but its alright for you to make accusations without a premise?)

[another response from random poster]

Soulljah: i'm an elitist, and anything you state on here I will call sophomoric. However, if you respond back with anything of substance, I'll throw the *this is a message board* response back at them

Which is it ? (since you love that word... must hit a nerve because its so true)? Is this a message board where sophomoric humor is not only accepted but encouraged? Or is this an elitist outlet to display the most well structured, well thought out argument to prove your point? You can't have it both ways.

Truth be told this is a message board. And try to construct your arguments as elegantly as you wish, but regardless, at the end of the day, you and I are both arguing ON A MESSAGE BOARD OVER NOTHING. There are no winners out of it if you are trying to have an actual intellectual debate. YOU LOSE. An intellectual debate about NOTHING? How mundane your life must be. So yes... I will provide humor to my posts, and most likely calling you a big fat cow also has truth to it. Win/win.

No, you're mad because I called you a man ? . And I'll say it again. Watch this.

man ? man ? man ? man ? man ? man ? man ? man ?

I would've expected you to be as pathetic as you turned out to be anyway..I mean...having a pic of Cameron as an avatar and all...it's like....DUH!

man ?

YOU MAD
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    theres no angry men here, just a bunch of homosexual e-thugs.
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, you're mad because I called you a man ? . And I'll say it again. Watch this.

man ? man ? man ? man ? man ? man ? man ? man ?

I would've expected you to be as pathetic as you turned out to be anyway..I mean...having a pic of Cameron as an avatar and all...it's like....DUH!

man ?

YOU MAD

normal_duh-demotivational-poster-12.jpg

I'm proud to be a Man ? . Thank you for the kind words ? !
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pork chop thugs lmao
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    let the feelings caught rain down and cover yawl like dew from heaven
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you were proud of being a man ? , ? , you wouldn't have gotten so furious when I told you. You got defensive because you're guilty and you know your mama wouldn't be proud.

Btw DOES yo ma know she has a ? for a son?
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    got damn yall still goin at it? its saturday night soulljah, log off and get some pipe or something
  • Soulljah
    edited April 2010
    Options
    got damn yall still goin at it? its saturday night soulljah, log off and get some pipe or something

Don't encourage you and eatwood's slutty behavior.
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you were proud of being a man ? , ? , you wouldn't have gotten so furious when I told you. You got defensive because you're guilty and you know your mama wouldn't be proud.

Btw DOES yo ma know she has a ? for a son?

Oh really?

Does this sound familiar?
    Not everyone are ? offline like y'all either.
    eastwood wrote:
    You act like I care that I'm a male ? ? I ? as many attractive hoes that are willing :tu

Yeah... I sure seemed to have caught feelings you dumb ? .
  • eastwood
    edited April 2010
    Options

Nah... Hung over from last night, but got a jump off rolling through in about an hour and a half :tu

*loves being a man ? *