B.E.T. Officially Picks Up The Game!

Options
focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I usually avoid B.E.T. at all cost, but damn...they just announced they bringing "The Game" back.

THE GAME – By popular demand, BET answers the prayers of Sabres fans everywhere. New episodes of THE GAME will be produced by and air exclusively on BET. After enjoying record ratings in syndication, THE GAME, created by Ma...ra Brock Akil and executive produced by Kelsey
Grammer and Salim Akil, will follow the lives of the fictitious San Diego Sabres–and the women who love them. SCHEDULED TO PREMIERE 4Q 2010

B.E.T. is also lays out the rest of their 2010 lineup in the link below...if anybody gives a damn.

http://bet.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=837

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    I usually avoid B.E.T. at all cost, but damn...they just announced they bringing "The Game" back.

THE GAME – By popular demand, BET answers the prayers of Sabres fans everywhere. New episodes of THE GAME will be produced by and air exclusively on BET. After enjoying record ratings in syndication, THE GAME, created by Ma...ra Brock Akil and executive produced by Kelsey
    Grammer and Salim Akil, will follow the lives of the fictitious San Diego Sabres–and the women who love them. SCHEDULED TO PREMIERE 4Q 2010

B.E.T. is also lays out the rest of their 2010 lineup in the link below...if anybody gives a damn.

http://bet.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=837
    that cant be good
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why? It's not like BET is involved creatively...
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Why? It's not like BET is involved creatively...
    okay

• Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    meh.

In this era of ? reality show after the other, there are a number of tv programs that i want to see return to the tube and this is definately not one of them
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options