Does a man with good look and mediocre money>>a mugly dude with mad cheddar?

Options
makaveli03
makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited April 2010 in The Powder Room
if both personalities were the same and they were both good dudes....what would matter more to a woman?

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'll take the good looking poorer guy. I'm not getting involved with someone I don't really like or who i'm physically unattracted to. Money ain't even everything to me, but attraction is. There's too many golddiggers out there, women and men. That's why people like Lil Wayne, Ross and Gucci Mayne get girls with their ugly ? .

Hence this quote, "Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot (rich,) they all on me."

Ew.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Some women can be charmed by a man that she doesn't find initially attractive.
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mugly??????

Wtfisgoingon.gif

mutherfuckingugly for short
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    90% of women are leeches
    so they would most likely picc dude with the most bread
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Of course the money would. Women are digital thinkers. They view a man based on how he can benefit them at that direct moment. They're short term thinkers at best, hence why many of them end up losing in life/have no life other than seeing what she can "extract" financially from a man. Most women have the mentality of children, treat them as such............................
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    I'll take the good looking poorer guy. I'm not getting involved with someone I don't really like or who i'm physically unattracted to. Money ain't even everything to me, but attraction is. There's too many golddiggers out there, women and men. That's why people like Lil Wayne, Ross and Gucci Mayne get girls with their ugly ? .

Hence this quote, "Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot (rich,) they all on me."

Ew.

This..............
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Money makes up for all flaws. Its ? ' money.....
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Of course.

Broke ? get laid all the time. Doctors don't have time to do sit-ups my ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Money makes up for all flaws. Its ? ' money.....

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Most women can be charmed by the stack of hundies in my wallet.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    90% of women are leeches
    so they would most likely picc dude with the most bread

yep. don't know why y'all ? asking questions y'all already know the answer to

EDIT: And lol at all the broads saying "money don't matter." Every broad I met says that, but they all lookin for a ? with money at the same time. Another reason why you shouldn't give these hoes a platform to speak on.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i actually saw a study on this once, on some science channel...

they took pictures of dudes and put on the back of their pictures, little things about them, and had like 100 women rate them on attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10...

then they took another group of 100 women, used the EXACT SAME CARDS, these dudes had the SAME EXACT PICTURES only this time, the dudes who were ranked highest in the last study they put really low paying salaries on their cards...and the dudes the previous group of women ranked lowest, they put ridcuously high paying salaries....like the dude almost every chick in the previsou group ranked a 0 or a 1, they put something like 750k a year salary on him....

and these were women of various ages and ethnicities...

real talk the omen ranked the ugliest dudes higher than the dudes the previous group of women found attractive when their salary was attached to their profile..

so basically the study proved that a woman will find an ugly dude more attractive than a good-looking guy if the ugly dude has more money
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who's this "Soulljah" chick?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    There is no proof pic at this point as far as I know. So for now it's a "chick."

In response to the thread:
    T/S you know the answer to this question, and you know how women are going to answer it.
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I know that exact study you are talkin about.. I saw this ? .. LoL...

lol, ? was crazy...
    i was watching like..

these hoes..
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »

no relation...

i'm not claiming her at all
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

they took pictures of dudes and put on the back of their pictures, little things about them, and had like 100 women rate them on attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10...

then they took another group of 100 women, used the EXACT SAME CARDS, these dudes had the SAME EXACT PICTURES only this time, the dudes who were ranked highest in the last study they put really low paying salaries on their cards...and the dudes the previous group of women ranked lowest, they put ridcuously high paying salaries....like the dude almost every chick in the previsou group ranked a 0 or a 1, they put something like 750k a year salary on him....

real talk the omen ranked the ugliest dudes higher than the dudes the previous group of women found attractive when their salary was attached to their profile..

so basically the study proved that a woman will find an ugly dude more attractive than a good-looking guy if the ugly dude has more money

Well...that pretty much does it for that question lol.
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Well...that pretty much does it for that question lol.

yea, that ? was hilarious
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options

i saw this special too...it was about what makes people in general attractive to one another from a primal perpsective...some women blatantly said "He's not that attractive but he makes alot of money so im taking him"
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    i saw this special too...it was about what makes people in general attractive to one another from a primal perpsective...some women blatantly said "He's not that attractive but he makes alot of money so im taking him"

lmao.. ? was crazy... i was watching it with my girl..like

"so if a ? hit the lotto right now..."
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao.. ? was crazy... i was watching it with my girl..like

"so if a ? hit the lotto right now..."

lol ironically I watched that ? w/ my girl too...and I asked her if money or the appearance of money makes a man more attractive, she said it makes them more noticeable to women, but not all women find it more attractive...but it also helped that those women were told directly how much money those dudes make...women generally can't look at a man and know he makes *insert amount here just from looking at him
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Same personality? That means the ugly dude has a stellar personality AND money?

he'll be beautiful to me. I need new shoes.
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh come one.....dudes aren't walking around with their pay stubs on their foreheads.

There has to be some initial attraction for me to even speak to you before I find out how much money you make.
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The chick is picking the dude who comes down in perm. tags every time...

That ? in hte carolla aint getting no play.