Who is the most useless REAL WORLD character ever?

Options
usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Name someone on the Real World shows who added nothing to the show, and barely got any camera time. My vote is this ?

Ashlee : Real World New Orleans

photo-1.jpg

Comments

• ...MVP...
    ...MVP... Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That would be my pick. She didn't do ? the whole season. The chick got them Angelina Jolie lips for nothing!!!!!!
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i know it's a gang of useless people from older seasons but i can't think of anyone right now. but adam from this past las vegas. he got kicked out the hotel & the main club they go to so he couldn't do ? , no one liked him or gave half of a ? about him, & he got kicked off the challenge the first day. not a very promising future.

EDIT: & everyone from that DC cast. that whole season was ? . & i foresee this san diego season being the same.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    svetlana was a ? .
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    svetlana was a ? .

Svetlana was hot, the ? Tyler decided to gang up on her because she was a rich girl

Svetlana_Shusterman.gif
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Every chick from the new orleans season. None of them ? did ? , just laid on the couch and emailed all muthafuckin day. Not a one of them hoes was worth the air they breathed.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Amaya, from Real World Hawaii.

First off, she was none too bright, plus she was a doormat and let everyone walk all over her. I think her only saving grace was that she was a big-tittied blonde.
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Amaya, from Real World Hawaii.

First off, she was none too bright, plus she was a doormat and let everyone walk all over her. I think her only saving grace was that she was a big-tittied blonde.

Didn't that ? have herpes and kept tryna sleep with that one dude and he said no.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Didn't that ? have herpes and kept tryna sleep with that one dude and he said no.

Yep, that was her. Don't think she had herpes, though. I think she had chlymidia, or something like that.

But yeah, she kept pushing up on dude, and he basically treated her like ? the whole way through.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Every single one of the ? ? from every season. They all sucked, especially Karamo. That ? from the season where they had the Mormon guy. I think it was a New York one I can't remember but that ? was worthless. S/he was hideous and was a go go dancer, gross.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    who was that lil ? ass broad that look like tupac lil half sister........rudy?...sumn like that....stayed gettin wasted...

any of ya'll noticed that boy tech on cartoon network?
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    who was that lil ? ass broad that look like tupac lil half sister........rudy?...sumn like that....stayed gettin wasted...

Who Ruthie lol, that broad was a lush, she stayed ? 24/7. Teck is making that Hollywood money, he's been in some big movies.

theduel2_bio_ruthie.jpg
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

dead!!!!!!!!
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know it was road rules, but that fat black dude who got his ass beat by Abraham was the worst.
  • TimSanchez
    TimSanchez Members Posts: 162
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I haven't watched the Real World in years but I remember there was a girl named Corral who had some big ol' ? .
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Looking back at Real World: Paris cast, I do not remember this ? Simon.
    (The broad Christina from that season could catch it quick).

Actually, the most useless ? was that ? that was a replacement on the San Diego season when Jacquese was up there, I don't remember one notable thing about duke except that he was a ? idiot.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    n4gpkw.jpg
    ???????????????