What do Owls, Ostriches, Porcupines, and a Broom have in common with Babylon?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
ANSWER:

15nq0z5.jpg

"Therefore the wild beasts of the desert with the wild beasts of the islands shall dwell there, and the owls shall dwell therein: and it shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation." Jeremiah 50:39

2m454k1.jpg
"19And Babylon, the beauty of kingdoms, the glory of the Chaldeans’ pride,
Will be as when ? overthrew ? and Gomorrah.

20It will never be inhabited or lived in from generation to generation;
Nor will the Arab pitch his tent there,
Nor will shepherds make their flocks lie down there.

21But desert creatures will lie down there,
And their houses will be full of owls;
Ostriches also will live there, and shaggy goats will frolic there."
Isaiah 13:19-21

10gdx0h.jpg

315k38m.png

"For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. I will also make it a possession for the porcupine, and pools of water; and I will sweep it with the broom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts." Isaiah 14:22-23

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    WILL YOU HEAR THE CALL TO FLEE?

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
    Revelation 18:4
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    10gdx0h.jpg

315k38m.png

"For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. I will also make it a possession for the porcupine, and pools of water; and I will sweep it with the broom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts." Isaiah 14:22-23
    jAnWTskqEPEou.png

LOL. I knew there'd be something hilarious in this thread when I saw the title.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

10gdx0h.jpg

315k38m.png

Now I'm sure ? is using a Swifer, if not SMH dude is way behind the times. Only Mexicans use brooms to sweep their patios and driveways.

Did you know Ostriches and Raptors are....never mind
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yo, son...
    What do Owls, Ostriches, Porcupines, and a Broom have in common with Babylon?

so... the answer to this would be, that they were all mentioned in the bible??

i wasnt convinced you were a troll before, i just thought you were a really zealous christian. but this is too ? of a thread for it to be serious, so now i figure, you gotta be trollin...
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    yo, son...

so... the answer to this would be, that they were all mentioned in the bible??

i wasnt convinced you were a troll before, i just thought you were a really zealous christian. but this is too ? of a thread for it to be serious, so now i figure, you gotta be trollin...

yeah his ? ass is a troll, and a ? one at that.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    u back on that stuff again aint you?

[IMG]http://raggedshirts.com/images/? -is-whack300.jpg[/IMG]
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL @ People not being able to live there but ostriches and ? living there.

Unless that ? goes down in Africa, it would require domesticated ostriches.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol. i just got a mental picture of ostriches and shaggy goats rifling through a ? crib...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    yo, son...

So... The answer to this would be, that they were all mentioned in the bible??.

lmao......
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. Daniel 12:10

The wicked will never understand. That's why most of the world is like Stacy dash.

"Then said I, Ah Lord ? ! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?" Ezekiel 20:49

Hey ? can never say I didn't warn yall. Hallelujah!