funniest scene in a sitcom

Options
KplusK
KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited April 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »

I already knew what it was.. lol good ?
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    george constanza "i was in the pool"
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I like that episode of Martin when they delivered the baby...and it shot out across the room and tommy was like "martin wheres the umbilical cord" and martin was like "we dont need no damn umbilical cord TOmmy *looks into the camera* this is TV!!!" That was hilarious...i like the episode when martin got busted up but Hitman Hearns and his head was ultra swollen...and the episode of Fresh Prince when Carlton ran thru all the scenes on the set....and he was yelling and screaming and then he drug himself across the floor yelling...those two are going to be hard to top for me...lol
  • s-dot
    s-dot Members Posts: 164 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    don't know about the funniest, but a funny one was in Fresh Prince...

When Will and Tyrone (i think his name was)--when Will comes into the kitchen and they're wearing the same shirt, and both of them kinda pace around each other and Will lookin' about before calmly asking "Why you wearin' my shirt?"
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    I like that episode of Martin when they delivered the baby...and it shot out across the room and tommy was like "martin wheres the umbilical cord" and martin was like "we dont need no damn umbilical cord TOmmy *looks into the camera* this is TV!!!" That was hilarious...i like the episode when martin got busted up but Hitman Hearns and his head was ultra swollen...and the episode of Fresh Prince when Carlton ran thru all the scenes on the set....and he was yelling and screaming and then he drug himself across the floor yelling...those two are going to be hard to top for me...lol

Hell ? Yea
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    in martin when gina gets her head stuck in the headboard
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »

I remember that ? . Baby flew out the ? like a cannon ball LMAO
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jazz:somethings wrong here..when he noticed they replaced the mama

martin-gettin beat down by tha fake mj...when big was on there
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jazz:somethings wrong here..when he noticed they replaced the mama

martin-gettin beat down by tha fake mj...when big was on there

that ? was funny as hell too
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I mean, Martin owns this thread, but I been a watching a lot of the Office recently... and honestly, I die everytime I see the episode about Phyllis' Bachelorette Party and Ben Franklin comes in and Michael Scott says, He's in his knickers, I just die