Lbp 2

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in IllGaming
whoever has it, we should play 4x tonight, there's some levels that need 4x to get the goodies, so whoever is up to play. I think at least 6 people have LBP2 on my list, so I'll be on later tonight.

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yea I had to start the whole game over, lost all my LBP 1 ? too, I had 100% and aced everything in that game smh

I know emjaycee83/Trillmatic has it and joshuaboy
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yea, I have it. But Vibe, your tonight is my early morning. lol

Not sure how late I'll be on. Have a heavy gym session after work so might pop off early tonight. You know how my weekends go. lol
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yea I had to start the whole game over, lost all my LBP 1 ? too, I had 100% and aced everything in that game smh

I know emjaycee83/Trillmatic has it and joshuaboy

I couldn't play after awhile, my kid was shoving crackers in my mouth and he was laughing so it had me laughing too.

For all who might end up playing, let you be warned, B gonna ? you by throwing your ass in fires, smacking you off platforms, pushing you to be electrocuted or make you fall and die in the death smoke.
  • Bcotton5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I couldn't play after awhile, my kid was shoving crackers in my mouth and he was laughing so it had me laughing too.

For all who might end up playing, let you be warned, B gonna ? you by throwing your ass in fires, smacking you off platforms, pushing you to be electrocuted or make you fall and die in the death smoke.

lol I just do it for fun, you cant really be serious when you play this game
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ahh nah man lol me and my cousin were playing lbp1 a few days ago and some kids on the mic were freaking out on us. Eventually they stopped playing and we drug 'em as far as we could lol I couldn't stop laughing. LBP makes me laugh a lot lol
  • Bcotton5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    let me know when yall wanna do this, I aint doing ? today until the Mayweather fight come on