Deadliest Warrior on Spike TV

Options
sdca
sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Season 2 starts tonight, has anyone ever watched this?
It’s not historically accurate lol, but it’s pure entertainment!

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The only part I like are the awkward beefs between the two sides.
  • sdca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^ lol those "experts" are the biggest fanboys ever!

The best part is seeing the weapons they used...
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Looking forward to the new season tonight.
  • sdca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^ You should watch a full episode, it's really crazy lol

They have some wild match ups, for example William Wallace VS Shaka Zulu lol
    The Spartan VS Ninja, was the craziest...
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sdca wrote: »
    ^^ You should watch a full episode, it's really crazy lol

They have some wild match ups, for example William Wallace VS Shaka Zulu lol
    The Spartan VS Ninja, was the craziest...

I'm still kinda thrown off by the Spartan vs the Ninja, like the Ninja threw ? in his eyes and the Spartan shook that ? off??
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah i just got put on this show a couple of weeks ago.. the spartan episode was the ?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love this ? show.....the epidode Mafia vs Yakuza was nice......especially at the end when the Mafia won and the Italian lit up a cigar and just walked off.....for some reason I found that hilarious.....and the final death in IRA vs the Taliban......AND A BIG THUMBS DOWN TO THE SAMURAI LOSING TO THE SPARTAN TONIGHT....
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love that show...even though i hated that episode with the russian spetnaz vs the Rangers...i was like how the ? is that accurate u have the russian spetnaz which is the cream of the crop as far as russian military goes going up against the better than infantry but still not the best of the best when it comes to the us military hell arent even the best of best in the army...and they still barely beat the rangers...smh...i wouldve loved to see what wouldve happened had the went up against SF...
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shaolin monk vs. Samoan Warrior was pretty intense.
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    never saw this before. they're making a game from this ? .

might check the show out
  • sdca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shaolin monk vs. Samoan Warrior was pretty intense.

I think that was Shaolin Monk vs Maori. I'm half Samoan, so I would've loved to see that battle go down!
  • sdca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They made Spartan a lil to badass on the show!
    The Black Eggs that Ninja used to throw in the eyes, were filled with crushed glass.
    You can't even see your enemy @ that point. It supposed to get worse with every blink.

I wanted Samurai to win last night. The Spartan Shield is a big reason why they win though
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love this ? show.....the epidode Mafia vs Yakuza was nice......especially at the end when the Mafia won and the Italian lit up a cigar and just walked off.....for some reason I found that hilarious.....and the final death in IRA vs the Taliban......AND A BIG THUMBS DOWN TO THE SAMURAI LOSING TO THE SPARTAN TONIGHT....

What if the Spartan was Kratos?
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tight show but unrealistic.
  • shizza
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    What if the Spartan was Kratos?

Lmao good point

Spartans=Deadliest Warriors
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Anybody watch the new episode with SWAT vs. that German Unit GSG9 or something like that?
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • rooshidavid
    rooshidavid Members Posts: 3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Anybody watch the new episode with SWAT vs. that German Unit GSG9 or something like that?
    I like this show. Though it is very unreal and cartoon like. It is cool mode of entertaining. Well talking about the episode with SWAT vs. that German Unit GSG9, It was so good I have watched it twice. It was like an epic featuring SWAT who is the elite special forces of U.S. law enforcement and the against Germany's GSG-9, the ultra-secretive paramilitary arm of the German Police. They utilize shot guns, sniper rifles and paralyzing stun tools also with two of the world's toughest police forces will go head-to-head in an historic which was never seen before firefight to the death.
  • sdca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SWAT vs GSG9 was interesting, it didn't matter to me who won...
    But before even watching it, I just assumed the Germans had it....so I was surprised.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think it's a pretty cool show but I believe sometimes that simulation battle be wrong like the viet cong vs the ? ....I dont think the ? 's would win viet cong would have too many traps for them
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sometimes its good but it ignores the personal factor like on the fly type ish no way jesse james mops up capone gang two diff eras
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    sometimes its good but it ignores the personal factor like on the fly type ish no way jesse james mops up capone gang two diff eras

Yeah that's another battle I believe that ended wrong....yeah jesse james gang could draw their guns quick but the capone gang had them tommy guns already out ready to shoot aint no way in hell they would've won that
  • shizza
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bottom line, The Spartans will mop up any other warrior with ease
  • vageneral08
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Who merged my ? ?