The Most High ? of Israel, doesn't care about these other nations...

Options
Israel Will Rise
Israel Will Rise Members Posts: 6
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
ISAIAH 40

15Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

16And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.

17All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

2 ESDRAS 6

54 And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen.

55 All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes

56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

Comments

• chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Something just doesn't sit right with me when a person that believes in ? writes "? " and "doesn't care" in the same sentence. Shrug
  • Israel Will Rise
    edited September 2011
    Options
    chilly wrote: »
    Something just doesn't sit right with me when a person that believes in ? writes "? " and "doesn't care" in the same sentence. Shrug

so you dont believe in the bible ?

if so thats cool...but its not like i wtote the bible myself, the nations are less thasn vanity to him...did i make that up ?...or is it written ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

if so thats cool...but its not like i wtote the bible myself, the nations are less thasn vanity to him...did i make that up ?...or is it written ?

Man made it up. They wrote it. It was written.... by men.
  • Israel Will Rise
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Man made it up. They wrote it. It was written.... by men.

your not making any sense, how can history be made up ?

they make movies on ancient greece, rome, babylon, media persia, are you saying these kingdoms never existed ?, because they are documented not only in the scriptures but in musuems, and by hirorians, archeologists, scholars etc.

many famous kings are mentioned in the bible, which existed.

Isiah wrote about king cryus, are you saying king cyrus never exsisted ?, ebcause that we be pretty dumb if you were.

the bible is also a book of law, the laws customs in the first 5 books are still practicsed by many people to this day, so how can it be a made up book ?

its also a book of prophecy...

did'nt daniel prophcise about kingdoms such as the greeks, romans, persian and medes all before they came into power ?

was'nt the slavery of negroes (israel) prophecised in the bible ?
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Person, places and normal natural events are true, that I don't deny.

As for the rest of the devine stuff that's on the onlookers part to figure it out.

We really didn't take much law at all either. 10 commandments were nothing but rules for a jealous ? . What did we really get out of it as a law? Basically don't murder.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

I didn't know the bible was something to believe in.
    I believe in ? /creator though.
  • Israel Will Rise
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Person, places and normal natural events are true, that I don't deny.

As for the rest of the devine stuff that's on the onlookers part to figure it out.

We really didn't take much law at all either. 10 commandments were nothing but rules for a jealous ? . What did we really get out of it as a law? Basically don't murder.

i can tell u;ve never read the bible before...

u need to read the whole thing before you form an opinion.

the law seperated israel from all other nations, they were righteous laws and practices given to them, and when israel rise in these last days u'll have doubt about the autheticity of the scriptures.
  • Israel Will Rise
    edited September 2011
    Options
    chilly wrote: »
    I didn't know the bible was something to believe in.
    I believe in ? /creator though.

whether u read the bible or quaran , it makes no difference both of them state that israel are his chosen, and that he is the one true ? .

if you choose to believe in ? /creator, but not in his word then thats your choice.

just dont be brainwashed by modern day religions and read the scriptures for yourself.

also know that the descandats of the natives, indeginious people of americas and negroe slave descandants make uo the 12 tribes of israel, who were his chosen people.

not anybody else.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    vibe86 wrote: »
    person, places and normal natural events are true, that i don't deny.

thats not what it says. There are 613 laws nto just ten commandments and they talk about waaay more than the prohibition of murder.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know theres 600+ laws, but the "10 Commandments" are the most "famous" for some reason.

But what's so special about these "laws"? Isn't it just human nature we all know these laws? No one had to tell my kids as they got older murder was wrong. I remember watching a show and it was a murder solving type and my daughter said that the guy was bad. I asked why? She said because killing someone is not nice. I didn't ever bring up murder, I net thought I needed to until later. She knew by instinct. Even murders know it is wrong they just don't have the heart to care.

What are all the laws?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Why would a Triple O Being have an emotion like Caring?
    Word, such an emotion would be futile for a "Triple O" being.