HEBREWS "Worship not his Star ,his Symbol, his mark" (THE SO-CALLED STAR OF DAVID)

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
All Praise to YAHUWAH, and PEACE TO YOU AND YOURS. As the Sabbath approaches i like to drop some jewels to the Hebrews and those who want some knowledge, May you get understanding and pray and mediate on the Most High and his words everyday not just on his Sabbath.

Today teaching and lessons is on the so-called STAR OF DAVID, I see brothers rocking the star they need to stop that!!! it's the star of the heathens ? .

Im going to drop a drop that i found due to studying. The person used YHVH instead of YHWH and YAHWE instead of YAHUWAH, so just place the correct name instead of the latter.

AGAIN SHALOM and have a bless Sabbath.

Comments

• waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "Worship not his Star ,his Symbol, his mark"
    The Star ( or Shield ) Of David is no where Mentioned in Biblical Scriptures as a Sign or Symbol for Yisrayl.

It Has { and come from } pagan origins

The so-called " star of David " is actually the six pointed star of the ? Remphan and it is associated, with the worship of the system of Baal and Ashtoreth or Moloch

This is forbidden symbol, The 6-pointed star is not a Hebrew symbol

Strong's Concordance

The Greek word for "mark" is charagma. Strong's Concordance defines this word as a mark that is stamped, branded, imprinted or engraved on the individual's forehead or hand, rather than implanted in the skin.

5480 charagma {khar'-ag-mah} from the same as 5482; TDNT - 9:416,1308; n n
    AV - mark 8, graven 1; 9

1) a stamp, an imprinted mark
    1a) of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist
    1b) the mark branded upon horses
    2) thing carved, sculpture, graven work
    2a) of idolatrous images

Kenite: Hebrew word #7017 Qeyniy (kay-nee'); or Qiyniy (1st Chron. 2:55) (kee-nee'); patronymic from Hebrew word #7014 (see below); a Kenite or member of the tribe of Kajin: (as to Heb. kayin, smith, and Heb. Tuwbal Qayin, too-bal' kay'-yin, offspring of Cain, Tubal-Kajin, Tubal-cain, but specified as one of the ten cities in Josh. 15:57), thus leading to a Kenite), one source calls them by Heb. ha-qeni, smith) perhaps the same as those doomed by the prophecy of Balaam (Num. 24:21-22).

The Kenites who are descended from Cain wore also "the mark of the Tau Cross", the letter of Saturn, on their Foreheads. Now ,Moloch, Chiun and Remphan are all names for the star ? , Saturn, whose symbol is a six pointed star.

From Wikipedia,
    Remphan, the King James Version of the Bible's rendering of the Greek word variously appearing in Acts 7 verse 43 as Ρομφα, Ρεμφαμ, Ραιφαν, and Ρεφαν. It is part of a quotation from Amos 5 verse 26 where the Septuagint's reading raiphan or rephan stands the Hebrew Chuin or Kewan. The Greek forms are probably simple mistakes for the Hebrew, k (qoppa) having been replaced by r (resh) and ph substituted for v (yod). Kewan is probably the Old Babylonian Kayawanu, the planet Saturn,

The star of your ? Remphan " is "The six-pointed star"

The prophet Amos denounces the trueHebrews who had fallen into this idolatry practice in (Amos 5:21-27) . This is the same star of Rempham of which St. Stephen accused " The high priests , the Saducees and scribes , Pharisees " of worshiping and , using this symbol , in their temples and synagogues.

Acts 7:43 - Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your ? REMPHAN, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

The Magen David/Star of David/Seal of Solomon/Hexagram is NOT of HEBREW origin, instead it's finds its origin in pagan idolatry towards Ashtoreth which was adopted by Yisrayl king Solomon in defiance of YHVH Commandments. The Star Symbol has abundant ties to Astarte and other false gods. Astarte means "star".
    The hexagram,or "Seal of Solomon" was accepted as occult by the occult world.
    King Solomon adopted the hexagram when he fell into idolatry.

The Star Symbol became utilize in the sixteenth century and was used on a coat of arms by the banking family of Rothschild. The so-called “Star of David” gained popularity as a symbol of Judaism when it was adopted as the emblem of the Zionist movement in 1897 ,and became the emblem of the Israeli flag.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    where does it say in the bible saturday is the sabbath ?
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The hexagram has the code for the Beast of Revelation in it ,6 sides clockwise, 6 counter-clockwise, and 6 sides that form a hexagon in the middle of the figue.
    Six points, forms six equilateral triangles, and in its interior forms a six sided hexagon. The number six represents imperfection in the Biblical Scriptures , as opposed to Seven ,which represents, the fullness of YHVH and His creation.

The Seal of Solomon is a graphical representation of the number of the Beast, and a man like King Solomon {A King in Yisrayl} AND {the material wealth that he gained through his wisdom} number will have the meaning of SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX:

“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX. ”(Rev. 13:18)

“Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX talents of gold...” (1 Kings 10:14)

2Ch 9:13Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold;

These are the only places in the King James Bible {besides Rev 13:18} where the phrase ``six hundred and threescore and six'' appears. Now this is wisdom.

The recently established Sanhedrin council. The group consists of 71 prominent rabbis and considers itself the highest ruling religious authority in the land of Israel. The Sanhedrin reformed on the 13th of October, 2004, for the first time in over 1600 years. They announced in 2005 that one of the tasks they are employed in is locating the exact site on which Herod's Temple once stood. They have also set themselves the task of choosing the modern state of Israel's first king.

The Encyclopedia Judaica says " of the six-pointed star (which they call the hexagram) that two Cablists, Isaiah, the son of Joel Ba'al Shem and Abraham Hayyim Kotten, testify that the symbol sprang up in kabbalistic circles where the 'Shield of David' became the 'Shield of the son of David,' the Messiah."

The ancient Sanhedrin believed that King Solomon was the Messiah rather than a "type of role" of the "anointed" one. Today, this same false belief will lead many of the " so called Jews" to receive the AntiMessiah as the reincarnation of Solomon. The counterfeiting of Solomon has been masterminded by the Kenites and will be carried off by the False Messiah.

This [so called] modern state of Israel King will be none other than that "Man Of Sin" the biblical Scriptures warns about "Worship not his Star ,his Symbol, his mark" . Any Man who claims to be The Messiah, and can't ,back it up ,by the Biblical Scriptures ,is a Liar. The True Hebrew Messiah already Came and will Return . Only Fools would try to "pick a man" among themselves ,to save them . "Pick your savior" don't reject YHVH , Anointed One
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called elohim, or that is worshipped; so that he as elohim sitteth in the temple of elohim, shewing himself that he is elohim.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

John 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Yahushua is the Messiah? He is antiMessiah who denies the Father and the Son.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    where does it say in the bible saturday is the sabbath ?

Gen 2:2-3 And on the seventh day Elohim completed His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made. And Elohim blessed the seventh day and set it apart, because on it He rested from all His work which Elohim in creating had made.

The first day of the week is Sunday, and the Hebrew day start at the sun fall. So Friday night is the beggining of saturday.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Gen 2:2-3 And on the seventh day Elohim completed His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made. And Elohim blessed the seventh day and set it apart, because on it He rested from all His work which Elohim in creating had made.

The first day of the week is Sunday, and the Hebrew day start at the sun fall. So Friday night is the beggining of saturday.

where does say in the bible sunday is the first day of the week ?
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    where does say in the bible sunday is the first day of the week ?

where in the bible it's say it's not, but according to Hebrews and the ancestors who passed this law down to generations for thousands of years and in which is still practice by hebrews in south africa, ethiopia, Our homeland in Israel and west africa for THOUSANDS OF YEARS that kept every law of the most high passed by Hebrew priest , i stick with the ancestors.

NOW SHALOM, have a bless Sabbath
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Uh oh Chronicles of Narnia and Lion King gonna turn on each other.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Uh oh Chronicles of Narnia and Lion King gonna turn on each other.

Never that satan, i dont play satan games. ? want to argue go ahead.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    where in the bible it's say it's not

first off its important to understand that naming days was a pagan custom, the romans named the days not the hebrews, the hebrews numbered their days.

4000 years ago there was no such thing as sunday, so if there was no names for the days...then how did israelites know what day it was ???

i'll show u...

GENESIS 1: 14And ? said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

PSALM 104: 19He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.

SIRACH 43: 6 He made the moon also to serve in her season for a declaration of times, and a sign of the world.

7 From the moon is the sign of feasts, a light that decreaseth in her perfection.

8 The month is called after her name, increasing wonderfully in her changing, being an instrument of the armies above, shining in the firmament of heaven;

ok, so as u can see, the moon and sun deteremine and govern the days, weeks and months.

the new moon declares the new month...

2 samuel 20: 5And David said unto Jonathan, Behold, to morrow is the new moon, and I should not fail to sit with the king at meat: but let me go, that I may hide myself in the field unto the third day at even.

24So David hid himself in the field: and when the new moon was come, the king sat him down to eat meat. 25And the king sat upon his seat, as at other times, even upon a seat by the wall: and Jonathan arose, and Abner sat by Saul's side, and David's place was empty. 26Nevertheless Saul spake not any thing that day

27And it came to pass on the morrow, which was the second day of the month, that David's place was empty:

^^^ as u can see, the new moon is the first day of the new month/week...and the day after is the second day, which makes the 7th day the sabbath.

the new moon was always a sacred day to israel, aswell as the sabbath...

2 CHRONICLES 2: 4Behold, I build an house to the name of the LORD my ? , to dedicate it to him, and to burn before him sweet incense, and for the continual shewbread, and for the burnt offerings morning and evening, on the sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the solemn feasts of the LORD our ? . This is an ordinance for ever to Israel.

2 KINGS 4: 23And he said, Wherefore wilt thou go to him to day? it is neither new moon, nor sabbath. And she said, It shall be well.

AMOS 8: 5Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and falsifying the balances by deceit?

PSALM 81: 3Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.
    4For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the ? of Jacob.

you claim to keep the sabbath, but do u keep the new moon also ?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The days are numbered. Its a perpetual memorial. tHE gREGORIAN DAYS ARE OFF BY HALF A DAY SINCE THEY START AT MIDNIGHT. oUR DAYS START WITH EACH SUNSET. Please dont start with that lunar sabbath stuff. Its a babylonian practice. Time periods are marked by the sun and moon scripturally but lunar sabbaths are babylonian in origin.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    first off its important to understand that naming days was a pagan custom, the romans named the days not the hebrews, the hebrews numbered their days.

4000 years ago there was no such thing as sunday, so if there was no names for the days...then how did israelites know what day it was ???

i'll show u...

GENESIS 1: 14And ? said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

PSALM 104: 19He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.

SIRACH 43: 6 He made the moon also to serve in her season for a declaration of times, and a sign of the world.

7 From the moon is the sign of feasts, a light that decreaseth in her perfection.

8 The month is called after her name, increasing wonderfully in her changing, being an instrument of the armies above, shining in the firmament of heaven;

ok, so as u can see, the moon and sun deteremine and govern the days, weeks and months.

the new moon declares the new month...

2 samuel 20: 5And David said unto Jonathan, Behold, to morrow is the new moon, and I should not fail to sit with the king at meat: but let me go, that I may hide myself in the field unto the third day at even.

24So David hid himself in the field: and when the new moon was come, the king sat him down to eat meat. 25And the king sat upon his seat, as at other times, even upon a seat by the wall: and Jonathan arose, and Abner sat by Saul's side, and David's place was empty. 26Nevertheless Saul spake not any thing that day

27And it came to pass on the morrow, which was the second day of the month, that David's place was empty:

^^^ as u can see, the new moon is the first day of the new month/week...and the day after is the second day, which makes the 7th day the sabbath.

the new moon was always a sacred day to israel, aswell as the sabbath...

2 CHRONICLES 2: 4Behold, I build an house to the name of the LORD my ? , to dedicate it to him, and to burn before him sweet incense, and for the continual shewbread, and for the burnt offerings morning and evening, on the sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the solemn feasts of the LORD our ? . This is an ordinance for ever to Israel.

2 KINGS 4: 23And he said, Wherefore wilt thou go to him to day? it is neither new moon, nor sabbath. And she said, It shall be well.

AMOS 8: 5Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and falsifying the balances by deceit?

PSALM 81: 3Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.
    4For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the ? of Jacob.

you claim to keep the sabbath, but do u keep the new moon also ?

Ok first of all i know that naming of days is Pagan just listen to the name of the days it will tell you that, Just like september was added to the calendar and Yahuwah Calender is way shorter than the man made calender, and i know that the torah tells us the seperating of the seasons. LIKE THE SCRIPTURE SAID THE NEW MOON IS FOR SEASONS AND THE CELEBRATION FOR FEASTS.

Yes there is difference from the New Moon and the Sabbath, But like YAHUWAH says the 7 day is the sabbath and please believe that YAHUWAH let his people know what day is the sabbath, they kept if for years, and kept it holy

And just like all YAHUWAH laws, statues i trying to keep all of them.

and thanks for the scriptures during the start of the sabbath im going to study them more and get some more understanding.

Brother One Spliff, i learned the truth 7 years ago even though in my spirit i knew since birth because something in me was letting me know and from my grandmother's and great grandmother's when i used to ask them why we as a people our treated like this and go through hard times, that always told me BECAUSE WE OUR ? 'S PEOPLE and read the bible that's what they told me as a SHORTY ? no older than 6, even though they went to church their spirit let them know.

i don't have all the answers i go to YAH, and when im on this site i ask Judahxulu who helped me alot, and i learn from other hebrew brothers who come in peace to teach
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    The days are numbered. Its a perpetual memorial. tHE gREGORIAN DAYS ARE OFF BY HALF A DAY SINCE THEY START AT MIDNIGHT. oUR DAYS START WITH EACH SUNSET. Please dont start with that lunar sabbath stuff. Its a babylonian practice. Time periods are marked by the sun and moon scripturally but lunar sabbaths are babylonian in origin.

so your saying the week cycles are serperate to the month cycles ?

so what deteremins the weeks ?...the stars ?...maybe mars.... ?

if the sun governens days, and the moon governs months...then what determins the weeks ?...
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ok first of all i know that naming of days is Pagan just listen to the name of the days it will tell you that, Just like september was added to the calendar and Yahuwah Calender is way shorter than the man made calender, and i know that the torah tells us the seperating of the seasons. LIKE THE SCRIPTURE SAID THE NEW MOON IS FOR SEASONS AND THE CELEBRATION FOR FEASTS.

Yes there is difference from the New Moon and the Sabbath, But like YAHUWAH says the 7 day is the sabbath and please believe that YAHUWAH let his people know what day is the sabbath, they kept if for years, and kept it holy

And just like all YAHUWAH laws, statues i trying to keep all of them.

and thanks for the scriptures during the start of the sabbath im going to study them more and get some more understanding.

Brother One Spliff, i learned the truth 7 years ago even though in my spirit i knew since birth because something in me was letting me know and from my grandmother's and great grandmother's when i used to ask them why we as a people our treated like this and go through hard times, that always told me BECAUSE WE OUR ? 'S PEOPLE and read the bible that's what they told me as a SHORTY ? no older than 6, even though they went to church their spirit let them know.

i don't have all the answers i go to YAH, and when im on this site i ask Judahxulu who helped me alot, and i learn from other hebrew brothers who come in peace to teach

watch this:

remember that the SUN and MOON dictate EVERYTHING...man doesn't dictate anything.

when u understand the cycles of the moon, then you can keep the sabbath in truth.

the israelites had sun dails to tell the time of day, and they watched the moon in order to know the days of the months and keep their appointed feasts.
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2011
    Options
    one spliff wrote: »
    so your saying the week cycles are serperate to the month cycles ?

So what deteremins the weeks ?...the stars ?...maybe mars.... ?

If the sun governens days, and the moon governs months...then what determins the weeks ?...

days determine weeks so by default the sun determines weeks.

IF U GO BY THE MOON THEN THERE IS NO SEVEN DAY CYCLE. YOU WILL ALLWAYS HAVE 'extra days".

BABYLONIAN ORIGIN of the LUNAR SABBATH

WLC, and all other Lunar Sabbath keepers, believe and claim that the Lunar Sabbath is derived only from the Bible, and is therefore binding on every true believer in Yahweh.

In fact, the Lunar Sabbath as has recently been presented, is nothing but a THEORY which was proposed in its present form in about 1993 by a racist, anti-semitic convicted criminal, who got it from the THEORY of a godless, liberal-theology, higher-critic, evolutionist Assyriologist called Friedrich Delitzsch who wrote many hundreds of articles and books about the Bible, until he died in 1922.

Friedrich was the son of theologian Franz Delitzsch (died 1890), a German of Jewish parentage, who co-wrote the famous Keil & Delitzsch Bible Commentary, which fiercely defended the evangelical faith of the Bible. At least Keil believed the Bible to be true; Franz Delitzsch has been called a "liberal theologian".

But his son Friedrich taught vehemently that the Bible is not to be taken literally at all. He claimed that the Bible is just a collection of fables stolen from the Babylonians; that Islam, Judaism and Christianity are all equal religions worshipping the same "? "; that Jesus was a mere man, the natural son of Joseph; that Science is the TRUE religion, which will win out over the evangelical faith; that true "Christianity" is a purely social institution of being nice to each other. You can read many more of his godless philosophies by searching online for his once-famous book "BABEL AND BIBLE" to verify these things.

So the provenance of the Luni-Solar Calendar is anything but godly. A 20th-century criminal revived this THEORY invented by a 19th-century heretic, who believed that the Jews originally got their SABBATH from the BABYLONIANS.

In fact, it is the BABYLONIANS who were the first to observe the Luni-Solar calendar, with their "SABATTU" or day of rest, always falling on the 15th of every month, the Full Moon; and the dates 7, 14, 21 & 28 being named "EVIL DAYS", when they would worship various gods. Therefore, the BABYLONIAN dates of ill-omen occurred at 7-day intervals, except for the last, which spanned either 9 or 10 days until the New Moon. (Sound familiar???) The Babylonians however, believed that these were EVIL DAYS, not days of feasting and gladness, as the Hebrews keep their Sabbaths.

Friedrich Delitzsch falsely claimed that Moses did not write the Pentateuch, but that the Jews got their Sabbath from the Babylonians during the Exile, and from the Canaanites and other heathen nations. The BABYLONIANS, who used the Luni-Solar calendar, had their monthly Sabbath of rest on every 15th of the lunar month, and worshipped their many false gods on the 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th of every lunar month. This is the very "LUNAR SABBATH" that Delitzsch says the Hebrews kept, because they had learned it IN BABYLON during the EXILE. Delitzsch's highly-controversial THEORY was promoted by him in hundreds of lectures and papers and books.

Note that some Lunar Sabbath keepers today, do nominate the 7th, 14th, 22nd & 28th of the lunar month, as the Sabbath, while others keep the 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th of the lunar month. But the origin of both schemes is identical.

Delitzsch's THEORY was uncritically taken up by the UNIVERSAL JEWISH ENCYCLOPEDIA, which published this short, unreferenced and rather cryptic statement quoted by WLC as "proof" of the Lunar Sabbath –

"The New Moon is still, and the Sabbath originally was, dependent upon the lunar cycle."

This Universal Jewish Encyclopedia is definitely "LIBERAL" in theology, that is, it does not believe in the BIBLE ALONE. It does not accept the divine inspiration of ? 's Word. It states that the Bible is not literally true.

As proof, read this passage in the very next paragraph –

"2. The Three Pilgrimage Festivals (Shelosh Regalim), PASSOVER, SHABUOTH and SUKKOTH. All 3 are harvest festivals and UNDOUBTEDLY ORIGINATED AFTER ISRAEL HAD ENTERED PALESTINE."

We know from the BIBLE ALONE that PASSOVER was given to Israel while they were still in Egypt, and the other festivals were given within a few weeks, in the first year of the Exodus, in the wilderness, 40 years BEFORE Israel entered Canaan.

Therefore, the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia is antibiblical, and cannot be accepted as having any authority on ? 's Word. It takes the godless words of godless MAN such as Friedrich Delitzsch, and places them above the holy Word of the true ? .

So here is the true origin of the Lunar Sabbath – it is BABYLONIAN, NOT BIBLICAL. It was developed in the 19th century by a heretical godless academic, Friedrich Delitzsch, then revived in the 20th century by a heretical convicted criminal, Jonathan David Brown, from whom WLC adopted it without any kind of critical research. The Bible tells us to TEST THE SPIRITS, but WLC has totally ignored this excellent advice, to their shame. No doubt they truly believe they must share TRUTH with the lost world in these Last Days, but the Lunar Sabbath is a BABYLONIAN LIE.

I have posted many such well-researched, referenced facts about these things on this forum, which are completely ignored by those who do not wish to open their eyes and study them for themselves, even though they CLAIM to be searching for the TRUTH. Not one person has dared to address any of these facts presented by me, but they are all prepared to ridicule, attack, criticise, and "correct" me by re-hashing the false data used by WLC in the first instance.

The TRUTH is that this Lunar Sabbath doctrine of demons originates in BABYLON, the source of all false religion, and the euphemism for every spiritual wickedness which will be destroyed at the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.

As another proof of this, consider the evil WITCHCRAFT SABBATS and ESBATS, which are also tied to the phases of the moon rather than the 7-day week, running in a direct line from BABYLON through its astrology, to the present day.

WLC did NOT get this Lunar Sabbath doctrine directly from the Bible, as it claims, but indirectly from these godless, evil sources, and ultimately, it came from BABYLON.

Who do you want to be identified with? Babylon's false religion, or the truth of the Bible?
    http://www.worldslastchance.com/3-general-discussion/3484-babylonian-origin-of-the-lunar-sabbath.html
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    days determine weeks so by default the sun determines weeks.

how so ?

every 7 days what happens to the sun ?

the sun rises and sets everyday, to determine a day...so what happens every 7 days ?

theres no cycle for a week.

theres days and months and seasons...thats it...4 seasons to a year, 12 months to a year, 30 days to a month.

how can you be so sure sunday is the first day of the week ?...why is'nt wednesday the first day of the week ?...why is'nt monday the first day of the week ?...who said it was sunday ?....the most high sure did'nt.
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i never said sunday was the first day of the week.

yom rishon is the first day of the week which sometimes alligns with sundown saturday depending on the time of year. every 8th sundown a new week begins. its simple. u should really research the people that brought this lunar sabbath thing into the forefront. evil edomites. do the math bruh. shavuote (feast of weeks0 would be impossible with a lunar sabbath.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options

yom rishon is the first day of the week which sometimes alligns with sundown saturday depending on the time of year. every 8th sundown a new week begins. its simple. u should really research the people that brought this lunar sabbath thing into the forefront. evil edomites. do the math bruh. shavuote (feast of weeks0 would be impossible with a lunar sabbath.

SHALOM, so every 8th sundown is (im using georgian days) saturday night, and that's when the new week begins?
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options

what is yom rishon and when does it begin ?...what dictates it ?

im asking genuine questions here...

if i was to keep the next sabbath, what day would it be ?
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    TORAH ON THE SABBATH

EXODUS 20:8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

20:10 But the seventh day is the Sabbath of YHWH thy Elohim: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

20:11 For in six days YHWH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YHWH blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Straight from Thy Elohim YAHUWAH that was spoken to Moses/Mosheh The Levite and Hebrew Lawgiver who he received the Law from Yahuwah
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "Worship not his Star ,his Symbol, his mark"
    The Star ( or Shield ) Of David is no where Mentioned in Biblical Scriptures as a Sign or Symbol for Yisrayl.

It Has { and come from } pagan origins

The so-called " star of David " is actually the six pointed star of the ? Remphan and it is associated, with the worship of the system of Baal and Ashtoreth or Moloch

This is forbidden symbol, The 6-pointed star is not a Hebrew symbol

Strong's Concordance

The Greek word for "mark" is charagma. Strong's Concordance defines this word as a mark that is stamped, branded, imprinted or engraved on the individual's forehead or hand, rather than implanted in the skin.

5480 charagma {khar'-ag-mah} from the same as 5482; TDNT - 9:416,1308; n n
    AV - mark 8, graven 1; 9

1) a stamp, an imprinted mark
    1a) of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist
    1b) the mark branded upon horses
    2) thing carved, sculpture, graven work
    2a) of idolatrous images

Kenite: Hebrew word #7017 Qeyniy (kay-nee'); or Qiyniy (1st Chron. 2:55) (kee-nee'); patronymic from Hebrew word #7014 (see below); a Kenite or member of the tribe of Kajin: (as to Heb. kayin, smith, and Heb. Tuwbal Qayin, too-bal' kay'-yin, offspring of Cain, Tubal-Kajin, Tubal-cain, but specified as one of the ten cities in Josh. 15:57), thus leading to a Kenite), one source calls them by Heb. ha-qeni, smith) perhaps the same as those doomed by the prophecy of Balaam (Num. 24:21-22).

The Kenites who are descended from Cain wore also "the mark of the Tau Cross", the letter of Saturn, on their Foreheads. Now ,Moloch, Chiun and Remphan are all names for the star ? , Saturn, whose symbol is a six pointed star.

From Wikipedia,
    Remphan, the King James Version of the Bible's rendering of the Greek word variously appearing in Acts 7 verse 43 as Ρομφα, Ρεμφαμ, Ραιφαν, and Ρεφαν. It is part of a quotation from Amos 5 verse 26 where the Septuagint's reading raiphan or rephan stands the Hebrew Chuin or Kewan. The Greek forms are probably simple mistakes for the Hebrew, k (qoppa) having been replaced by r (resh) and ph substituted for v (yod). Kewan is probably the Old Babylonian Kayawanu, the planet Saturn,

The star of your ? Remphan " is "The six-pointed star"

The prophet Amos denounces the trueHebrews who had fallen into this idolatry practice in (Amos 5:21-27) . This is the same star of Rempham of which St. Stephen accused " The high priests , the Saducees and scribes , Pharisees " of worshiping and , using this symbol , in their temples and synagogues.

Acts 7:43 - Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your ? REMPHAN, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

The Magen David/Star of David/Seal of Solomon/Hexagram is NOT of HEBREW origin, instead it's finds its origin in pagan idolatry towards Ashtoreth which was adopted by Yisrayl king Solomon in defiance of YHVH Commandments. The Star Symbol has abundant ties to Astarte and other false gods. Astarte means "star".
    The hexagram,or "Seal of Solomon" was accepted as occult by the occult world.
    King Solomon adopted the hexagram when he fell into idolatry.

The Star Symbol became utilize in the sixteenth century and was used on a coat of arms by the banking family of Rothschild. The so-called “Star of David” gained popularity as a symbol of Judaism when it was adopted as the emblem of the Zionist movement in 1897 ,and became the emblem of the Israeli flag.
    The hexagram has the code for the Beast of Revelation in it ,6 sides clockwise, 6 counter-clockwise, and 6 sides that form a hexagon in the middle of the figue.
    Six points, forms six equilateral triangles, and in its interior forms a six sided hexagon. The number six represents imperfection in the Biblical Scriptures , as opposed to Seven ,which represents, the fullness of YHVH and His creation.

The Seal of Solomon is a graphical representation of the number of the Beast, and a man like King Solomon {A King in Yisrayl} AND {the material wealth that he gained through his wisdom} number will have the meaning of SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX:

“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX. ”(Rev. 13:18)

“Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX talents of gold...” (1 Kings 10:14)

2Ch 9:13Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold;

These are the only places in the King James Bible {besides Rev 13:18} where the phrase ``six hundred and threescore and six'' appears. Now this is wisdom.

The recently established Sanhedrin council. The group consists of 71 prominent rabbis and considers itself the highest ruling religious authority in the land of Israel. The Sanhedrin reformed on the 13th of October, 2004, for the first time in over 1600 years. They announced in 2005 that one of the tasks they are employed in is locating the exact site on which Herod's Temple once stood. They have also set themselves the task of choosing the modern state of Israel's first king.

The Encyclopedia Judaica says " of the six-pointed star (which they call the hexagram) that two Cablists, Isaiah, the son of Joel Ba'al Shem and Abraham Hayyim Kotten, testify that the symbol sprang up in kabbalistic circles where the 'Shield of David' became the 'Shield of the son of David,' the Messiah."

The ancient Sanhedrin believed that King Solomon was the Messiah rather than a "type of role" of the "anointed" one. Today, this same false belief will lead many of the " so called Jews" to receive the AntiMessiah as the reincarnation of Solomon. The counterfeiting of Solomon has been masterminded by the Kenites and will be carried off by the False Messiah.

This [so called] modern state of Israel King will be none other than that "Man Of Sin" the biblical Scriptures warns about "Worship not his Star ,his Symbol, his mark" . Any Man who claims to be The Messiah, and can't ,back it up ,by the Biblical Scriptures ,is a Liar. The True Hebrew Messiah already Came and will Return . Only Fools would try to "pick a man" among themselves ,to save them . "Pick your savior" don't reject YHVH , Anointed One
    2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called elohim, or that is worshipped; so that he as elohim sitteth in the temple of elohim, shewing himself that he is elohim.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

John 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Yahushua is the Messiah? He is antiMessiah who denies the Father and the Son.

I hope evrybody is having a bless sabbath, and this thread is about Hebrew brothers and sisters following the heathens rocking the star of david
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The Star of David or "Magen David " did not originate with the Hebrew people.The Star Symbol has abundant ties to Astarte and other false gods. Astarte means "star". The hexagram,or "Seal of Solomon" was accepted as occult by the occult world. King Solomon adopted the hexagram when he fell into idolatry.

^^^^^^^^^SEE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, King Solomon if you read the Torah was following the heathens ? 's at that time, that star is of the heathens.

The Star {hexagram} has the code for the Beast of Revelation in it ,6 sides clockwise, 6 counter-clockwise, and 6 sides that form a hexagon in the middle of the figue.
    Six points, forms six equilateral triangles, and in its interior forms a six sided hexagon. The number six represents imperfection in the Biblical Scriptures , as opposed to Seven ,which represents, the fullness of Yahweh and His creation

" The star of your ? Remphan " is "The six-pointed star"
    From Wikipedia,
    Remphan, the King James Version of the Bible's rendering of the Greek word variously appearing in Acts 7 verse 43 as Ρομφα, Ρεμφαμ, Ραιφαν, and Ρεφαν. It is part of a quotation from Amos 5 verse 26 where the Septuagint's reading raiphan or rephan stands the Hebrew Chuin or Kewan. The Greek forms are probably simple mistakes for the Hebrew, k (qoppa) having been replaced by r (resh) and ph substituted for v (yod). Kewan is probably the Old Babylonian Kayawanu, the planet Saturn.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The prophet Amos denounces the Hebrews who had fallen into this idolatry practice in (Amos 5:21-27) . This is the same star of Rempham of which St. Stephen accused " The high priests , the Saducees and scribes , Pharisees " of worshiping and , using this symbol , in their temples and synagogues.

This Symbol Again ,entered The Hebrew People from the KENITES
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    judah7 wrote: »
    something to think about IF u come in the volume of the book.

James 2:10
    For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

YO DEVIL 1ST OF ALL i dont respect you as a man or a hebrew because Hebrew you not and you know nothing about the scriptures IF YOU AINT YAHSHUA then you ain't perfect, there is only One Man that kept all the laws, statues and ordiance everyday with out sinning is THE MESSIYAH YAHUSHUA ben YOSEF. That is something to strive for so no im not perfect that's why the messiyah came to show us how to live by the laws and if you do sin or forget THEN repent, to live and learn. And when a pure heart YAHUWAH forgives.

And you Devil you just like your other alias you dont know ? , and quote the scripture so you can twist the meanings the Most High is going to deal with you in his own way, the way he see's fit.

For to the Hebrews Brothers and sisters James 2 is from James the brother of the Messiyah Yahushua and the 5 chapter deals with Following the law but you judge other people because of their social order, and acting like you follow the law but you have no works.

Now back to the devil Pharisee's 6, I got question devil. You say you preach in the streets of Chicago (we all know he's a fake lying alias devil) how in the hell you preaching in the streets and you dont know the scriptures what you speak, you are a lying confuse serpent. who ever listen to you, you led them to hell on eath for you dont know what you speak.

This is what the people will get from you.

"Some people say that Jesus is not the true name but then its many other names people can't even agree on and they come out with a new one almost every month. I would rather use the name thats already been recorded in the Holy Bible. I don't see any scriptures that told us to look for an alternate name. But the scripture below says that the name of ? will be great among the gentiles. The name that the gentiles use is Jesus."

only brought up the name because many people say that we should not use the name Jesus. But I agree that as long as we are referring to the same person then I don't know how it makes a difference. But I would rather use the name recorded in the Holy Bible than to try to research into an alternate name.

Well according to the Bible there is only ONE ? who is first and Last. In the Old Testament ? says he is the first and last. In the New Testament Jesus says he is the first and last. So wouldnt that mean that Jesus would have to be the same ? that spoke in the Old Testament?
    Then this ? changed to this

shalam in order for this scripture below to be true the only way we can tell if someone is serving ? is if they are keeping the laws of the Old Testament. According to the New Testament the just shall live by faith... How can we discern who is serving ? if anybody can have faith? But we can tell who is serving ? if we SEE that they are keeping the laws of the Old Testament.
    then the ? said this

The Old Testament is Hebrew scriptures... THe New Testament is Christian scriptures that the Most High YHWH warned us about in this scripture below. The Old Testament is one book and close to the END of that book ? warns us that people will make additional books such as the New Testament. These Hebrew Christians FAIL to see the simple truth in YHWH. Now ? YHWH constantly stresses that NOBODY is next to him as well. THey continue to ignore YHWH and believe that Jesus is next to ? even tho YHWH says NOBODY is beside himself.
    but then again the ? changed

The New Testament speaks of Liberty in CHrist... CHrist told you to take up his YOKE which is New Testament Commandments NOT Old Testament commandments. You brake the 1ST commandment of the law already so you need to sit down and STUDY you rebellious hard headed fool.

^^^didnt this devil just said earlier that you will know who follows the father by the person who follow the commandments of the old testament, what changed devil

then the ? said that jesus is YAHUWAH

Funny how waterproof believes that Jesus is not YHWH but he still believes in Jesus and the New Testament although YHWH does not recognize anyone but himself as Creator.

So then since Jesus is not YHWH how do you explain the scripture below of YHWH saying he created the world ALONE and not with Jesus?
    THEN THE ? SAID THIS

show me a scripture of YHWH saying his son name is Jesus or Yahoshua?

^^^WOW if you preachin in the streets, you is the devil for leading his Sheep astray (the lost sheep of Israel) YAHUWAH is going to deal with you.

this is what he say against false preachers leading his people astray like you doing on the streets like your post shows.

Jeremiah 23 :1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith YHWH.

23:2 Therefore thus saith YHWH Elohim of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith YHWH.

You going to be dealt with by YAHUWAH, you are driving his sheep away with your lies and false teaching, you dont even know the scriptures and you preachin in the streets, you leading the sheep somewhere else. YOU DONE MESSED UP, YOU DONE LIED TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE APPLE OF HIS EYE. I would not want to be you, you better REPENT BOY!!
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what is yom rishon and when does it begin ?...what dictates it ?

im asking genuine questions here...

if i was to keep the next sabbath, what day would it be ?
    its an unbroken chain, according to when aviv came in this yearthe seventh day started sundown earlier.