Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They are Indian...and although they are dark skinned people generally dont consider them black.

So why are you indirectly dissing black people with INDIAN commercials?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Yup. And good ol' brutha Obama is shutting down NASA.

Come on ? , you aint heard Obama is the shape shiftin alien type, he shuttin down Nasa so when time comes, him and the asians go back to the mother planet while we die.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reread the line above the video. That's the title thread continued.

Yeah exactly...what does this have to do with black people?

Indians buying skin bleaching cream and blacks looking for a Saviour. The fact that Bleaching cream is more popular with them than us, by your logic, means that our consciousness is a bit stronger than theirs. You just seem to be trying to hard to mention black people on this one.

WAIT! DID HE JUST STRIKE A MATCH ON HIS FACE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Thats hit is funny...cant lie.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Come on ? , you aint heard Obama is the shape shiftin alien type, he shuttin down Nasa so when time comes, him and the asians go back to the mother planet while we die.

b-Funny-obama-jokes-403a8adfab46.jpg

thats a real ?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    b-Funny-obama-jokes-403a8adfab46.jpg

thats a real ?

Nope, thats a wanna be ? . I've been told by multiple sources on here that Obama is in fact not black. And step is a genius so I got to believe Ocracker is far from black right?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not to mention you got Asians having eye surgery to straighten their eyes. The only thing the world wants from ? is entertainment.

And ? !

You aint lying. I tell people that black people dont own or control ? , and they will say look at Jay-z, look at Diddy. I just shake my head, thats all we're good for now. Entertainment! and ? lol
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    white women are already getting butt implants, what do you think the next trend for white males will be? fazing a ? out, while we keep it hood.

? Enlargement Pills
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    white women are already getting butt implants, what do you think the next trend for white males will be? fazing a ? out, while we keep it hood.

Word! Its good though, tell ? whats going down enough you get tired of talking. Imma ? around and just cruise off into the sunset. Leave no seeds, no nothing on this planet.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not to mention you got Asians having eye surgery to straighten their eyes. The only thing the world wants from ? is entertainment.

And ? !

Why do so many white people tan their faces.........................? Don't exaggerate......people worldwide like our style, hip-hop is not just entertainment, it's a way of life. The fact that so many people worldwide imitate hip-hop, which is BLACK culture AND a way of life should tell you something.

Hip-Hop is not just entertainment, I thought 2pac and KRS-1 had songs on this?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why do so many white people tan their faces.........................? Don't exaggerate......people worldwide like our style, hip-hop is not just entertainment, it's a way of life. The fact that so many people worldwide imitate hip-hop, which is BLACK culture AND a way of life should tell you something.

Hip-Hop is not just entertainment, I thought 2pac and KRS-1 had songs on this?

Well people like tan because its the best lookin skin color. Alot of black women will get mad at that but Lightskin girls and tan girls have the best complexion IMO. And alot of people are followin our style cause thats the cool trend honestly. If something at that time is hot everyone is going to flock to it. Theres a certain part of hiphop people do love because it speaks on real ? most people can relate to. Black or White poor kids have seen poverty, public housing, drugs etc.... Thats why so many can relate to it. Now the whole money, cars, hoes and gangster ? is just played out by everyone because they think its cool.
  • Gural
    Gural Members Posts: 96
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well people from India are Aryans so they are technically white if you really wanna go there.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Some of it was true specificaly to us to be honest, theres also some thats true but applies to more than the black race, the rest is just complete ? written by some racist ? .
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    foh here with this nullshit that could be right but sounds wrong for so many reasons
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Does that really mean it could be true but I don't want it to be?

even a half truth is still a lie
    some ? true but alot is just stereotyping
    we know whites invented homosexuality
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the ? about Obama first off(sounds racist)
    The Cain and Abel ?
    blacc ppl inventing pigs feet(what did they walk with before then?)
    every rae has sicc ppl who ? /murder/steal
    the race card ?
    the ? about Kwannzaa
    acting as if all blacc women sell theor body to support drug habits
    i can go on forever
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im not gonna bother reading that.... but ill say the same can be said toward them.. it doesnt even compare..

Seacrest out
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao!!! Classic line!!!!!

so you didnt see the rest of that post i guess
    what race are you if you dont mind me asking?
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol this is how some people think
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well I would be classified as black ( African American) but I feel I'm me, my own entity, before i'm a race.
    Yeah I saw the rest, but that line was funny as hell.

ok then
    you should be offended at this nonsense but the more i think about it i guess you shouldnt if it dont apply to you
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes it's true that every race has committed these acts. But the problem is a lot of these acts black people (within the community) treat as positives. Like doing some of these things make you a real ? or black. If black people ever wanted to get serious about uplifting the community then we have to truely look at some of the negative ? WE voluntarly do as if they was positive and stop.

As i always say YOUTH CULTURE is not the end all and be all of black culture.. when young ? and young minded ? get off that .. and people in our community stop perpetuating the steroetype via mass media then an only then will ? be better than it is.... Also it starts at home.. parents being parents.. kids stop being.. baby daddies and mommies would be a good start too.. but.. Disney or lifetime couldnt make that movie.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you can't deny the ignorance in the black community that is sometimes celebrated or not frowned upon. some of it is due to willie lynchism, some of it is just plain ol laziness, not by nature but nurture, you have a group of people who are used to being spoon fed, not all but some, which perpetuates the negative stereotypes.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why should I be offended? Cause I'm black? Nothing in his rant applies to me. But I do have friends and family that describes them to a tee more or less.

which is why i said ..."i guess you shouldnt if it dont apply to you"
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes. And falsehood too.
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dam how long ago was Willie lynchism? you mean to tell me that of all the historical black figures/leaders we've had means nothing compared to Willie lynch or slavery? We discredit everyone, no matter the race, that has done something to help the black race advance when ? like this is said. the "i have a dream" speech should have more of an effect on blacks than the Willie lynch letters.

Slavery was 400 years plus.. its conditioning.. systemic racism.. palpable hate.. and acts of brutality.. and bamboozling.. the practice of the things.. of the fictional or non fiction ? lynch letter have been carried out..
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dam how long ago was Willie lynchism? you mean to tell me that of all the historical black figures/leaders we've had means nothing compared to Willie lynch or slavery? We discredit everyone, no matter the race, that has done something to help the black race advance when ? like this is said. the "i have a dream" speech should have more of an effect on blacks than the Willie lynch letters.

well the i have a dream speech didn't last 400 years. maybe you heard the extended version i don't know.