Michael Vick, Plax, Big Ben... Who has been fairly punished?

Options
Dble Deez
Dble Deez Members Posts: 76
edited May 2010 in The Social Lounge
Vick got punished.... lol Plaxico is getting punished, shooting yourself in the damn leg should be punishment enough.... Ben is getting off easy, they are saying you can go around ? someone and only deal with missing 4 games? Vick didn't hurt nobody and Plax did but all damage was on himself... both of them missed 2 entire seasons. Would be ? if Ben got traded to my team

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    trannies as avis aint whats up

vick-arrested, charged, found guilty
    plaxico- same thing

big ben--- none of those things apply
  • Dble Deez
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I hear ya... the case was tampered, and he had the money to pay people off and make em feel its not worth while to persucute. Just sad tho to see minor crimes getting punished to the max and a guy get away with ? .
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dble Deez wrote: »
    Vick didn't hurt nobody

I'm sure the dogs that were tortured and killed wouldn't see it that way.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When did Ben ? anyone? If he is found guilty of ? in your eyes so should Kobe and thousands of others who have money and sleep with someone only to later be charged with assualt. So please tell me how you know Ben ? either of them women.
  • Dble Deez
    edited April 2010
    Options
    in our culture no.... in other cultures animals fight to the death all the time.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    in our culture no.... in other cultures animals fight to the death all the time.

Then Vick should have went somewhere where its legal and did it, Its illegal here he should have known not to.
    Just cause it is legal somewhere else doesnt make it right, your complaining about Ben supposedly ? women, well in alot of places ? is legal. Do you think child molestation is wrong? Cause alot of places still allow 40 year old men to marry and ? 12 year old girls, ? these places trade kids for goods.

Im just dont see your comparison.
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Vick got punished.... lol Plaxico is getting punished, shooting yourself in the damn leg should be punishment enough.... Ben is getting off easy, they are saying you can go around ? someone and only deal with missing 4 games? Vick didn't hurt nobody and Plax did but all damage was on himself... both of them missed 2 entire seasons. Would be ? if Ben got traded to my team

Where is your evidence that ben did really ? this woman?
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kobe's ? situation created a sensationalized media storm, Ben Roethliberger has had two ? -accusers within a year and outside of ESPN nobody cares.
    A black man accused of ? a white woman makes better headlines, whites squirm when forced to visualize a massive-athletic-Black-? forcing its way into a white ? ..

Vick was doomed, the dog is white-mans best friend and companion, they have shown more love for the dog than they have non-whites so his plight was pretty predictable, the judge and jury all sleep with their dogs and kiss them in the mouth. the outraged white-Peta-people picketed and marched...lets see if women picket and march for the alleged sexual-assault victims.

Plaxico was a Black man with a gun...is their anything more frighting to these people than that??? He should have gotten probation and community service, but hey he won NY a superbowl the year before....

Ben will pay these women in civil suits and still be considered a hero and a top-teir Q.B. the whole circus will die down because it dosen't have the same sensationalist element with out a Black man being accused.

Lets look at the Mike Tyson case compared to the Rothliesberger cases.......
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tyson was arrested, charged, and convicted with the benefit of having a doctor testify he believed ? occurred. Tyson was a lunatic then and did nothing to help himself with the jury

Ben was never arrested or charged. I think the first girl waited a year to speak out and she bragged to her friends that night she was going to ? roethlisberger. The 2nd girl, well she dropped the charges so its irrelevant
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited April 2010
    Options

the running a criminal enterprise thing didn't work too well in vick's favor.
  • h.haver
    h.haver Members Posts: 252
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Kobe's ? situation created a sensationalized media storm, Ben Roethliberger has had two ? -accusers within a year and outside of ESPN nobody cares.
    A black man accused of ? a white woman makes better headlines, whites squirm when forced to visualize a massive-athletic-Black-? forcing its way into a white ? ..

Vick was doomed, the dog is white-mans best friend and companion, they have shown more love for the dog than they have non-whites so his plight was pretty predictable, the judge and jury all sleep with their dogs and kiss them in the mouth. the outraged white-Peta-people picketed and marched...lets see if women picket and march for the alleged sexual-assault victims.

Plaxico was a Black man with a gun...is their anything more frighting to these people than that??? He should have gotten probation and community service, but hey he won NY a superbowl the year before....

Ben will pay these women in civil suits and still be considered a hero and a top-teir Q.B. the whole circus will die down because it dosen't have the same sensationalist element with out a Black man being accused.

Lets look at the Mike Tyson case compared to the Rothliesberger cases.......

Hey, ? , Vick was not indicted on the dog fighting charges. It was the gambling across state lines. I agree that whites treat dogs like humans but that's not what he was tried for. White collar crimes will ? over anyone, including Vick's ? . Big Ben is a slimy ? but he didn't get charged with anything which is why he's not in jail. Kobe got off and he's black so what the ? are you complaining about. I swear you paranoid ? make me sick, you make it seem like everyone's out to get you. Plaxico can blame Diddy for getting put in jail for what he did. If it wasnt for S. Combs and Shyne shooting that ? in the face, the gun laws in NYC would not be as strict.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The government loves to see black men in prison.
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    none of these scenarios are even remotely comparable
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    None of them deserve to be suspended because none of them did anything wrong. Period.

Mike Vick? ? DOGS...crackers murder blacks in cold blood all the time and get away with it. Crackers ? animals all the time and it's celebrated as "good ol fashion HUNTIN'"
    It was the gambling across state lines
    ? ...dont be so ? stupid. It was all about ? 's unnatural obsession with dogs and the racist urge to put any black man in jail they can whether he deserves to be there or not. PERIOD. Anything less and you're just an idiot and I have some beach front property in Montana to sell your ? .

Plaxico? HE shot himself! SO WHAT? Thats punishment enough. BUT, he's black so throw his black ass in prison on some stupid ass law.

Big Ben? We really want to suspend somebody based on the word of a ? ? ? with a name tag, that said DTF...i.e. Down To ? ? REALLY? That ? LITERALLY had a sign on her clothing that said, she was "down to ? " and had the nerve to cry ? . Suspend that ? from life.

Then the NFL just puts on a ? show so they dont look like racists. As if the city with the biggest most loyal football fans in the country probably was really gonna be on some, "get Ben outta here or I'm not waving my towel this season" type ? . Six ? games for ? a lying ? in a bathroom? ? OUTTA HERE.
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    None of them deserve to be suspended because none of them did anything wrong. Period.

yes they all did. the NFL has a personal code of conduct. each of them violated it. the commish even included language that state players can be punished even they they are never charged or convicted of anything.

to the commoner, what they did all took place in their personal lives, away from the NFL, but the fact that they are obligated to adhere to the policies of the league justifies each of their punishments.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Agreed.. Plax shooting himself was punishment enough.. lol Cheddar Bob ass.. Ben should get 6 games.. this time off for good behavior .. is silly give him the 6 and move on.. he as exhibited poor judgement 3 ? times.. now lets see them cast him as one of the NFL's Badboys....that wont happen.. "he has problems" while the percieved bad boys.. cause problems
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options

Mike Vick? ? DOGS...crackers murder blacks in cold blood all the time and get away with it. Crackers ? animals all the time and it's celebrated as "good ol fashion HUNTIN'"

? ...dont be so ? stupid. It was all about ? 's unnatural obsession with dogs and the racist urge to put any black man in jail they can whether he deserves to be there or not. PERIOD. Anything less and you're just an idiot and I have some beach front property in Montana to sell your ? .

Plaxico? HE shot himself! SO WHAT? Thats punishment enough. BUT, he's black so throw his black ass in prison on some stupid ass law.

Big Ben? We really want to suspend somebody based on the word of a ? ? ? with a name tag, that said DTF...i.e. Down To ? ? REALLY? That ? LITERALLY had a sign on her clothing that said, she was "down to ? " and had the nerve to cry ? . Suspend that ? from life.

Then the NFL just puts on a ? show so they dont look like racists. As if the city with the biggest most loyal football fans in the country probably was really gonna be on some, "get Ben outta here or I'm not waving my towel this season" type ? . Six ? games for ? a lying ? in a bathroom? ? OUTTA HERE.

Right some stupid law, because if a ? is so stupid and irresponsible with a weapon he ends up hitting himself he rightfully deserves to have it. Come on son really? Gun laws are in place for a reason if anyone should whine about it its whites because we love to go on and on about how they love their guns. ? they bought out gun stores when Obama was elected. Plaxico had millions, he knew it was illegal to have that gun in NY, the ? should have had security with him holdin his ? legally. The ? is the law it aint hard to follow it. Ecspecially when its simple ? like dont carry a ? gun without a permit.

Ben wasn't suspended for ? her, he was suspended for repeadetly showing bad judgement and getting into these situations.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yes they all did. the NFL has a personal code of conduct. each of them violated it. the commish even included language that state players can be punished even they they are never charged or convicted of anything.
    Stupid law...period. Read the thread question....who is being punished FAIRLY. NONE OF THEM.
    Ben wasn't suspended for ? her, he was suspended for repeadetly showing bad judgement and getting into these situations.
    Your ? mother showed bad judgement birthing your stupid blind ass. Unfortunately I dont get to suspend her from her ? job for 6 weeks. ? outta here with this ? .

Some ? makes a law u idiots just follow it blindly even when the muthafukka didnt harm anybody but himself. I bet you think Marijuana should be illegal because "well the government says its dangerous so it must be" please ? yourself. You're an idiot. Seriously I hate you stupid ass "law & order" ? ass muthafukkas. Seriously subhuman and ignorant. Die.

lol @ a gun permit. So I guess it would have been OK to shoot yourself in the leg if you had a peice of paper in your pocket at the time eh Bob?
  • h.haver
    h.haver Members Posts: 252
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Stupid law...period. Read the thread question....who is being punished FAIRLY. NONE OF THEM.

Your ? mother showed bad judgement birthing your stupid blind ass. Unfortunately I dont get to suspend her from her ? job for 6 weeks. ? outta here with this ? .

Some ? makes a law u idiots just follow it blindly even when the muthafukka didnt harm anybody but himself. I bet you think Marijuana should be illegal because "well the government says its dangerous so it must be" please ? yourself. You're an idiot. Seriously I hate you stupid ass "law & order" ? ass muthafukkas. Seriously subhuman and ignorant. Die.

lol @ a gun permit. So I guess it would have been OK to shoot yourself in the leg if you had a peice of paper in your pocket at the time eh Bob?

They're simple laws. Do you want every random ? to be carrying a gun? It would be anarchy. There's laws in place for a reason.
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options

?

according the the NFL rules and previous precedents, i'd say they all were punished fairly. They all represent the NFL, the commish has a brand image to protect. He can't allow his league to be perceived as a bunch of street thugs. The low ratings and popularity of the NBA is enough of a reason why he has to protect his brand, not his players.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options

Lol are you ? for real, ? go back to school or somethin. The laws have been in place by the NFL, they should be glad they can keep playing a sport for millions and its a privelage not a right for them to be there, if they can't tell a ? from a woman he brought it on himself. 3 TIMES ? 3 ? TIMES, Ben a ? idiot plain n simple.

And Im glad you base gun laws on one accident forget the thousands dying every year at the hands of dumb ? who want to be cool. Not to mention the cops who smoke a good bit with guns also. If you really think gun laws have no importance I cant even reply to you no more.
  • Dble Deez
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    none of these scenarios are even remotely comparable

I wasn't comparing the scenarios when I created the thread...not what it was about
  • Dble Deez
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Where is your evidence that ben did really ? this woman?

do i need it?... american way innocent til proven guilty but we are growing a reputation for being a dumb nation. The crime scene bleached down before evidence could be collected... the cop on the case resigns from the law after the incident.. need I keep goin? not gonna waste my time
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The crime scene bleached down before evidence could be collected... the cop on the case resigns from the law after the incident.. need I keep goin?
    well, yes, unless you want to be consistent. if you want to give Vick and Burress the most positive spin on their crimes, you should do the same for Ben.
  • Dble Deez
    edited April 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    well, yes, unless you want to be consistent. if you want to give Vick and Burress the most positive spin on their crimes, you should do the same for Ben.

I laugh because in all truth I hate the Steelers!!! haha looking for a reason to hate atleast I know this!!