Americans Who Are Truly Free

Options
The Prime Minister
The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Social Lounge
The day is coming.

[video]http://photos.denverpost.com/photogalleries/video/?bcpid=8631008001&bclid=1419798684&bctid=79177410001[/video]

I was at this ? yesterday. It was... Awesome.

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not the best advertising.

Give those savages a territory and let them smoke.

Maybe in less than 2 generatios they die off.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    420!!!!!!!!!! Weed should be legalized, ? is the most helpful drug in the world and is still illegal smh
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    420!!!!!!!!!! Weed should be legalized, ? is the most helpful drug in the world and is still illegal smh

Not in the way most people use it. I have seen it ? people and take away their ambition and drive. In some parts of Africa it is boiled and ? for medicine. Not smoked.

Once you put fire to something it alters the chemical composition and renders it different. The Human Beings lungs were not made to ingest smoke.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Not in the way most people use it. I have seen it ? people and take away their ambition and drive. In some parts of Africa it is boiled and ? for medicine. Not smoked.

Once you put fire to something it alters the chemical composition and renders it different. The Human Beings lungs were not made to ingest smoke.

lol I agree with you honestly, I have seen alot of people lose their life from it not literally but in the sense you spoke of. I just think if it was legalized it would do alot more good than bad, maybe not so much legalized to where it can be bought at 7-11, but more decriminalized than anything. And yea lung cancer would be a side effect, but the side effects of western medicine is often just as bad if not worst. Cigs cause lung cancer and they havent banned them yet.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Human Beings lungs were not made to ingest smoke.

Humman teeth were not meant for eating meat, yet we still slaughter cows... Point being, we're in a free country that restricts us from doing what we really want to do. Isn't it weird that we allow alcohol and tobacco, and even firearms, but no marijuana.
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Humman teeth were not meant for eating meat, yet we still slaughter cows..

Uhh yea they were... thats why we have incisors and canine teeth...
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Humman teeth were not meant for eating meat, yet we still slaughter cows... Point being, we're in a free country that restricts us from doing what we really want to do. Isn't it weird that we allow alcohol and tobacco, and even firearms, but no marijuana.

Dude if they could corner the market on marijuana growth it would be legal.

And your point on eating cows was a horrendous counterpoint. My point wasn't whether we can do it, but whether we should do it. I can stick a red hot poker through my urethra, doesn't mean i should.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol I agree with you honestly, I have seen alot of people lose their life from it not literally but in the sense you spoke of. I just think if it was legalized it would do alot more good than bad, maybe not so much legalized to where it can be bought at 7-11, but more decriminalized than anything. And yea lung cancer would be a side effect, but the side effects of western medicine is often just as bad if not worst. Cigs cause lung cancer and they havent banned them yet.

By Western medicine, you mean white people. You do know that is a code word for white people? You militant now?

Just playing.

Seriously, what ways do you think it could possibly be good?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    By Western medicine, you mean white people. You do know that is a code word for white people? You militant now?

Just playing.

Seriously, what ways do you think it could possibly be good?

Lol rich white people did make almost all western medicine your right I wouldnt argue that

I think its a better option for cancer patients when their death is coming, it chills them out and eases the pain. Its also good for that, pain, IMO Weed isnt as addicting as pain meds. Weed has never been close to doing the damage that pain pills are doing now. If weed was also legal I think it would have somewhat of an impact on the use of harder more dangerous drugs. Weed could replace alot of the medicines that we take now, it would be a hell of alot cheaper to. Also by legalizing marajuana we would create more jobs and what not to help stabilize our ? up economy. IMO the main reason them rich honkys won't legalize it is because they are making too much off pills, if mary was legal people could grow it themselves, and no way are they going to let that happen. Truthfully though these old white guys are dying off and retiring, we are having more tolerant people moving in so I think it will be legalized within the next 20 years, the old ? who labled weed next to heroin and ? on its danger list as the most extreme level need to die quicker though.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    Uhh yea they were... thats why we have incisors and canine teeth...

No, humans were meant to eat like rabbits. You were meant to eat meat; yet you need someone to ? the cow, process it, cut it up for you, cook it, and need a fork and a knife and/or need it grounded up for you? Go jump on a cow and start mowin that ? up, and let me know how it works for you.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, humans were meant to eat like rabbits. You were meant to eat meat; yet you need someone to ? the cow, process it, cut it up for you, cook it, and need a fork and a knife and/or need it grounded up for you? Go jump on a cow and start mowin that ? up, and let me know how it works for you.

Why are their certain things like protein that are mainly found in meat and we need to survive? Why do other animals eat each other if we were never meant to? Its part of live, you eat that lower on the food chain than you, we need meat for protien, sure we could all take pills for it but those werent around even 100 years ago.

Meat is also a very good source of Iron, Vitamen A, and EPA.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why are their certain things like protein that are mainly found in meat and we need to survive? Why do other animals eat each other if we were never meant to? Its part of live, you eat that lower on the food chain than you, we need meat for protien, sure we could all take pills for it but those werent around even 100 years ago.

You can get all that other stuff from non-meats. You do not need 100 grams of protein or whatever the meat industry says you need. Not all animals eat each other, especcially monkeys who we are suppose to come from!

“I can't get protein any other way and I need to put on weight" (Soyabean and dal are the highest sources of protein. All the world’s biggest and most powerful animals, elephants, rhinos, giraffes, bulls and horses are vegetarian).http://www.abolitionist-online.com/08_gandhi.shtml

I bet a bull would whip ur ass and eat you if it wanted to. Food chain, a human fallocy. If corporations could control lions and tigers (which will ? your ? up) they would, you eat meat that does not eat meat. Why? You have been conditioned to eat that meat. If Cows ate meat, you wouldnt eat them because a corporations farmer boy cannot control a heard of lions.

And do not say there is some food chain because you have a corporation make and perpare your food for you, therefore they are smarter than all other species., so you can eat them. I agree with the setiment of the will to survive, so ultimatly if it was do or die you eat what you can ? and cook. But there are many choices out there for you not to ? your self-dignity in this day-in-age.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Human jaws are equipped with the proper tools for eating meat. Humans are also equipped with physical and mental facilities that allowed us to hunt animals with tools rather than just running up to them and taking a bite. Later on came domestication of cattle.

Protein is important for maintaining health, and it can be found in meat. It can also be found in various other sources like nuts (nh). I usually have meat of some kind with at least one meal a day, but the rest of the day I'm always filling up on protein in the form of almonds and pistachios as a snack.

Bottom line: Humans are naturally equipped to eat meat, but we do not HAVE to eat meat. The fact is that we may be the only animal in the world that gets to make a conscious decision about whether or not we want to eat other animals.

Our lungs, on the other hand, show no features to indicate that they are equipped to inhale smoke. Inhaling smoke is bad for you, but it's not the end of the world. It's just something to keep in mind. Everyone who has smoked has coughed at some point or another from inhaling the smoke. Some get used to it and are able to avoid coughing, but the fact that it's a naturally reaction shows that smoke doesn't really belong in your lungs.

Now as to the subject of legalization, I don't think these stoner rallies help the cause. I no longer use weed, but I want to legalize it. Making marijuana possession a crime is stupid public policy, and legalizing it would allow people to avoid going to an illegal market to get what they want, and what they will get either way. Furthermore, it'd stimulate the legitimate economy by having a new product that creates real jobs, and give the government a whole new source of tax revenue.
    With all that said, all these lame stoner rallies do is distract from real reasons to legalize weed and make it look like the push to legalize marijuana is just about a bunch of clowns who wanna get high all day. Get a haircut, put on a clean shirt, learn to stand up straight and speak in full sentences, and calmly articulate your points to others. It will go a long way.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You can get all that other stuff from non-meats. You do not need 100 grams of protein or whatever the meat industry says you need. Not all animals eat each other, especcially monkeys who we are suppose to come from!

“I can't get protein any other way and I need to put on weight" (Soyabean and dal are the highest sources of protein. All the world’s biggest and most powerful animals, elephants, rhinos, giraffes, bulls and horses are vegetarian).http://www.abolitionist-online.com/08_gandhi.shtml

I bet a bull would whip ur ass and eat you if it wanted to. Food chain, a human fallocy. If corporations could control lions and tigers (which will ? your ? up) they would, you eat meat that does not eat meat. Why? You have been conditioned to eat that meat. If Cows ate meat, you wouldnt eat them because a corporations farmer boy cannot control a heard of lions.

And do not say there is some food chain because you have a corporation make and perpare your food for you, therefore they are smarter than all other species., so you can eat them. I agree with the setiment of the will to survive, so ultimatly if it was do or die you eat what you can ? and cook. But there are many choices out there for you not to ? your self-dignity in this day-in-age.

If we lived in the wild without tools and weapons animals would eat our ? all the time, we have weapons, the largest brain, and can out think an animal, we are the top of the food chain. The stronger more equipped animal often eats the smaller one, thats a food chain.

The bible says its okay to eat meat as long as blood is no longer inside of it!!!! So I eat it, Im not religious though so even after the 3rd testament is written by some vegan christian group and says dont eat ? that gives you things you need to survive. Ill still eat what I feel like eating then.

Chicken >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grass, you mad?

Go eat ur nuts for protein, Ill go have my Mcdouble it taste better and I dont have to eat as many.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And your point on eating cows was a horrendous counterpoint. My point wasn't whether we can do it, but whether we should do it....

Well in that case, HELLS YEAH.

But it'd never happen, at least not here in America in my lifetime.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If we lived in the wild without tools and weapons animals would eat our ? all the time, we have weapons, the largest brain, and can out think an animal, we are the top of the food chain. The stronger more equipped animal often eats the smaller one, thats a food chain.

The bible says its okay to eat meat as long as blood is no longer inside of it!!!! So I eat it, Im not religious though so even after the 3rd testament is written by some vegan christian group and says dont eat ? that gives you things you need to survive. Ill still eat what I feel like eating then.

Chicken >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grass, you mad?

Go eat ur nuts for protein, Ill go have my Mcdouble it taste better and I dont have to eat as many.

Look, im not judging you I am just countering misconceptions. You can eat what you want, thats your choice. You can eat a mcdouble and get heart disease, I choose not to, your choice. You can eat your cat or dog or even another human as they are all meat, thats your choice. You can eat a pig or a 3-year old child if you want, as they both are as smart as one another. Gotta eat, so get that Mickey D's!

And BTW Almonds>>>>> your mc whatever. Almonds are the ? bro.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options

You can get protein from sources other than meat.

Human beings have a digestive system akin to plant eaters. The long intestinal tract is designed to leech out vitamin and minerals before they leave the system. Meat Eaters have short intestines made to expel meat waste faster.

Our so-called "canine teeth" are "canine" in name only. Other plant-eaters (like gorillas and horses) have "canines", and chimps, who are almost exclusively vegan, have massive canines compared to ours.

Our omnivorism means we're capable of eating meat (useful from a survival standpoint if that's all that's available), but our bodies aren't geared for it to be a normal, significant part of our diets.

The animals most similar to us, the other primates, eat an almost exclusively vegan diet (and their main non-plant food often isn't meat, it's termites).
    * Our teeth, saliva, stomach acid, and intestines are most similar to other plant-eaters, and dissimilar to carnivores and true omnivores.
    * Among animals, plant-eaters have the longest lifespans, and humans are certainly in that category (and yes, this was true even before modern medicine).
    * We sleep about the same amount of time as other herbivores, and less than carnivores and true omnivores.
    * The most common cause of choking deaths is eating meat. (source) Real carnivores and omnivores don't have that problem.

peep.

1299385169_l.jpg
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was vegetarian for a month and never felt better in recent years. But I work out and I hate to say it but eating meat just makes it easier to get the protein I need to gain muscle. Now for all these fat ? who do nothing but sit on their ass all day, they hardly need all the protein they consume. I plan on becoming vegan in the future. And I know all about vegan bodybuilders, but it's just an oxymoron to me lol.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    eat fruit, juice vegetables no meat needed its unnatural. with that said i still smoke mary jane even though i truly be on a natural high off the fruit and veggies.
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not all animals eat each other, especcially monkeys who we are suppose to come from!

well gorillas have been known to have cannibalistic behaviors. better examples of herbivores would be animals like sheep and cattle.

you can get your proteins from pea nuts and the likes.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Now as to the subject of legalization, I don't think these stoner rallies help the cause. I no longer use weed, but I want to legalize it. Making marijuana possession a crime is stupid public policy, and legalizing it would allow people to avoid going to an illegal market to get what they want, and what they will get either way. Furthermore, it'd stimulate the legitimate economy by having a new product that creates real jobs, and give the government a whole new source of tax revenue.
    With all that said, all these lame stoner rallies do is distract from real reasons to legalize weed and make it look like the push to legalize marijuana is just about a bunch of clowns who wanna get high all day. Get a haircut, put on a clean shirt, learn to stand up straight and speak in full sentences, and calmly articulate your points to others. It will go a long way.

It was more than just a stoner rally. There was doctors, lawyers, vendors, the District Attorney...

And accross the street the state house was in session... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/21/colorado-medical-marijuan_n_546023.html

s-MARIJUANA-large.jpg
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    Options

you're an idiot...yeah go take some private company's B12 supplement instead of another private farm's meat supply. Ignorant pseudo-intellectual ? .

And honestly anyone who thinks protein is overrated clearly doesn't work out and therefore clearly doesn't care about his/her health. Resistance training is anti-aging training.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you're an idiot...yeah go take some private company's B12 supplement instead of another private farm's meat supply. Ignorant pseudo-intellectual ? .

And honestly anyone who thinks protein is overrated clearly doesn't work out and therefore clearly doesn't care about his/her health. Resistance training is anti-aging training.

I am the ignorant one? Check yourself at the door son. Private farms meat supply? hahahaha, yeah okay. And I do workout and many athletes are vegetarians. MMA fighters, NFL football players ect. who are in way better shape than you. Also, you can still have a lot of protien if you want for work-outs fine, but not the average person needs a lot of protien to survive. And Vegetarians live 7 years longer than meat-eaters so it is anti-aging in itself. Now, if you would like to discuss this futher... Nevermind you'll prolly just call me more names and really show how a "non-ignorant ? " conducts himself. Keep typing away little one.