Fresh Meat 2

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Anyone watching it???

I'm dying to see Jen knock out that chick, not sure if I've missed it or not.

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I missed the latest episode, but I will be watching after I get out of class.
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    she didnt knock her out, jen went like she was gonna hit her and the chick was scared and fell off what she was sitting on.

the after show was funny. the same scary chick literally licked the carpet for $10. and then kissed paulas ass for another $100. smh.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    she didnt knock her out, jen went like she was gonna hit her and the chick was scared and fell off what she was sitting on.

the after show was funny. the same scary chick literally licked the carpet for $10. and then kissed paulas ass for another $100. smh.

wtf? smh @ false advertising lol tryna draw me in.

Isn't there some fight though? Looks like the dudes fight at a parking lot or some ? .
  • explicitx
    explicitx Members Posts: 88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wes is that dude, plotting like a mo'? .
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    explicitx wrote: »
    Wes is that dude, plotting like a mo'? .

Now he's gotta re-plot seeing that Kenny is playing a different card now, messing with Wes's head.
  • takesithard1
    takesithard1 Members Posts: 134
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I really hope Wes wins this one.I dont like how they did him on The Ruins.Looks like he setting his self up good one this one.
  • d-weezy
    d-weezy Members Posts: 82
    edited April 2010
    Options
    These shows are basically the same over and over..........but I watch for the simple fact that these people fight all the damn time.