Free Mason/Illuminati symbols on your clothing

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Social Lounge
vans_square_and_compass_van_engelen.png

Aight, I got this tee for xmas and I never even NOTICED it until the other day, I was driving and was talking to my wife about FM and Illuminati ? then I was like, "wait, wtf" and I looked at my shirt and tripped the ? out.

Straight out right there, just without the damn G...

Comments

• "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You seriously need help.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You seriously need help.

How so? Because I pointed something out?
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? tha masons make clothes and all type of ? wit there Sigilsl on it
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? tha masons make clothes and all type of ? wit there Sigilsl on it

Most people don't know ? about masonry. They get their info from people who do guess work. I be, yes, I BE LAUGHING at most of you dudes and your "expose" on masonry and Illuminati.

You really tell it like it aint.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But why would they make clothing like this for people who are not initiated to wear? And for the most part, most of the poeple wearing this clothing have no idea what they have on their backs.....
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol why do people still label the Illuminati and Free Masons in the same category? If someone is going to speak on either at least research what each is.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    But why would they make clothing like this for people who are not initiated to wear? And for the most part, most of the poeple wearing this clothing have no idea what they have on their backs.....

It is just a symbol, 100's of thousands of symbols have been altered and reused to match a specific brand. I mean come on really. 3/4 of the people on here talking about Masons, and a completely different group the Illuminati have no idea what theyre talking about. Some of yall seen a few conspiracy movies and watched the Da Vinci Code and suddenly became your own versions of a Nicolaus Cage character.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But they symbol represents something....Thats all im saying. Jus like you wont see a Muslim rocking a shirt with a Christian cross on it saying "Its just a symbol". Thats my point. Why put these on shirts for people who dont understand what it means? Well I guess the people buying these can take responsibility as well, but im just saying.....
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    But they symbol represents something....Thats all im saying. Jus like you wont see a Muslim rocking a shirt with a Christian cross on it saying "Its just a symbol". Thats my point. Why put these on shirts for people who dont understand what it means? Well I guess the people buying these can take responsibility as well, but im just saying.....

Some people dont buy religion for example Jay, he said multiple times he believes in ? , just not the bible or any other ? religion. If he doesnt believe in religion he has no devil to believe in. Yet he rocks satanic ? because he wants to. The cross is a disgrace to Christians anyway as well as the white Jesus dangling from it.

And again since you didnt see it the first time. THIS SHIRT IS NOT MADE BY OR FOR MASONS. ITS A LONE COMPANY ALTERING SOMEONE ELSES SYMBOL FOR THEIR OWN COMPANY, THEY DID NOT MAKE IT WITH THE INTENTION OF IT BEING MASONIC, THEY MADE IT BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T GET THEIR OWN IDEAS AND TOOK SOMEONE ELSES IMAGE AND ADDED THEIR BRAND TO IT. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM DID THEY WANT PEOPLE DO LOOK AT IT AND SAY HMM THIS MUST BE A MASON SHIRT. How hard is that to understand?
  • major pain
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol

Okay. I never meant for the two to be in ONE catagory. What I'm saying is ? that is on your ? has THEIR symbols on it. That's IT never did I go further than that to say anything more else wise.

If you don't think that shirt and the masonic symbol are a match, then you're trippin'. The only thing missing like I said was a G, other than that it is what it's symbol is. That's all I'm pointing out. I'm not saying oh yeah the masons are now manufacturing clothing for people, what I'm saying is the company's purposely put that ? on there.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    lol

Okay. I never meant for the two to be in ONE catagory. What I'm saying is ? that is on your ? has THEIR symbols on it. That's IT never did I go further than that to say anything more else wise.

If you don't think that shirt and the masonic symbol are a match, then you're trippin'. The only thing missing like I said was a G, other than that it is what it's symbol is. That's all I'm pointing out. I'm not saying oh yeah the masons are now manufacturing clothing for people, what I'm saying is the company's purposely put that ? on there.

Yea the company purposely put it on there but not because it was Masonic, its because they need a logo for their company, took the freemasons and added the Wrenches and Wings to make it their own.
  • me707_
    me707_ Members Posts: 3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Many organizations use the square and compass and have no relationship with masonry whatsoever. For example, junior order of united american mechanics. 1380587447_474e76ff20.jpg?v=0
  • emceemurda
    emceemurda Members Posts: 258 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i used to be in this conspiracy ? too ever since 13-16 now im 21 and im out that ? in the real world... but ill just post this ? for fun..

http://pakalert.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/1_illuminati.jpg

that's the back of the dollar bill... it has the all seeing eye on it, the capstone representing "the illuminati" and the rest "us"

on the bottom it says "novus ordu seclorum" which equals "new world order" in latin

ask your self this.. why is there an egyptian obelisk near the white house...

did you ever look at the floor plan of washington d.c.?

the "g" stands for ? or in there sense the "architect" (thats what i believe)

the compass and square probably from there roots as stone masons or freemasons

theres a mason church right here in toronto, the building has no windows only a door.. no one is allowed to enter except certain individuals

they own mtv here in toronto as well, there symbol is everywhere yet no one notices it... i think they originated from mystery schools in egypt and even as far as babylon or ancient sumeria (ie. iraq) "may be a reason there in there right now".. some say they believe in "lucifer" (not saying i do) or the morning star but i think it predates that and is actually sun worship.

The all-seeing eye is the eye of horus an egyptian ? .. also in hinduism it is the "third eye" or eye of knowledge..they believe by doing meditation one gains a higher degree of knowledge of the universe. This maybe why it is kept so secret. it may also be the eye of shiva, which they say once open will destroy the whole universe in a blink of an eye..
  • emceemurda
    emceemurda Members Posts: 258 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    also.. some say that they have discovered or are close to discovering the "key" to the universe, something to do with anti-matter.. and remember hinduism gave birth to the caste system, then when ? came to power they used the ? symbol or hindu sign and reversed it.. some say he was ant-christ becasue a swastica can be interpreted as a cross with bent-ends.. also he had 44 attempts at his life and came close to death many times.. he was also and was an occultist(speculation) but he did believe in symbols..but basically the theory is that those people are still in power today.... i.e just like every century just how the pharoah was in power and there were kings we believe we have freedom but we in reality don't. I don't think obama is gonna do ? .... he just there too make you happy im talking about the dudes like the cia and area 51, those ? 'z. They basically wan't a one world government.. and one ruler.. do i believe this... hell nah but im always open to possibility....there's alot of ? in this world so who knows. The federal and reserve and all the bankers.. the dudes who sign all the athletes checks in the games..every sport theres always a white owner..the us supreme court is filled with rich old dieing white people..all the money have white peoples faces... i live in canada and i havent ever seen 1 native in my life...
  • major pain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    emceemurda wrote: »
    i used to be in this conspiracy ? too ever since 13-16 now im 21 and im out that ? in the real world... but ill just post this ? for fun..

http://pakalert.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/1_illuminati.jpg

that's the back of the dollar bill... it has the all seeing eye on it, the capstone representing "the illuminati" and the rest "us"

on the bottom it says "novus ordu seclorum" which equals "new world order" in latin

ask your self this.. why is there an egyptian obelisk near the white house...

did you ever look at the floor plan of washington d.c.?

the "g" stands for ? or in there sense the "architect" (thats what i believe)

the compass and square probably from there roots as stone masons or freemasons

theres a mason church right here in toronto, the building has no windows only a door.. no one is allowed to enter except certain individuals

they own mtv here in toronto as well, there symbol is everywhere yet no one notices it... i think they originated from mystery schools in egypt and even as far as babylon or ancient sumeria (ie. iraq) "may be a reason there in there right now".. some say they believe in "lucifer" (not saying i do) or the morning star but i think it predates that and is actually sun worship.

The all-seeing eye is the eye of horus an egyptian ? .. also in hinduism it is the "third eye" or eye of knowledge..they believe by doing meditation one gains a higher degree of knowledge of the universe. This maybe why it is kept so secret. it may also be the eye of shiva, which they say once open will destroy the whole universe in a blink of an eye..

Yea... except the majority of the stuff you mentioned is flat out wrong...
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Some people dont buy religion for example Jay, he said multiple times he believes in ? , just not the bible or any other ? religion. If he doesnt believe in religion he has no devil to believe in. Yet he rocks satanic ? because he wants to. The cross is a disgrace to Christians anyway as well as the white Jesus dangling from it.

And again since you didnt see it the first time. THIS SHIRT IS NOT MADE BY OR FOR MASONS. ITS A LONE COMPANY ALTERING SOMEONE ELSES SYMBOL FOR THEIR OWN COMPANY, THEY DID NOT MAKE IT WITH THE INTENTION OF IT BEING MASONIC, THEY MADE IT BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T GET THEIR OWN IDEAS AND TOOK SOMEONE ELSES IMAGE AND ADDED THEIR BRAND TO IT. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM DID THEY WANT PEOPLE DO LOOK AT IT AND SAY HMM THIS MUST BE A MASON SHIRT. How hard is that to understand?
    What makes you think you know better? does your ? speak to you? and of course the dam jesus on the cross was white, where the ? do you think you got christianity? certainly wasnt africa. We didnt even start it but we continued it. and all of out christian believes arent even slightly original. Zoastrinism came first, but im not exactly sure where that came from but i wanna say persia. And ? jayz spouting ? ? then writing about lucifer. bipolar possibly possesed ? (oh wait thats lil wayne my bad) ?
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    religion is man made.. it was made to keep villages, etc. loyal and full of faith.. its a form of law.. ? said its a sin to steal.. so we stand by the law, lets cut the thieves hand off.. ya DIGG! their many types of religions cuz its a way to keep people together.. the holy spirit, and all that.. its all mental.. you believe what you wanna see!
    As far as symbols.. you seen em all over.. could be juss coincidence.. or actually true.. go back to the egyptians and mayans.. they used symbols to "write" their thoughts, comments, give praise, etc.. i juss dont see the masons putting a tag on a shirt and selling it for $24.95 where they can be making millions elsewhere..
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What makes you think you know better? does your ? speak to you? and of course the dam jesus on the cross was white, where the ? do you think you got christianity? certainly wasnt africa. We didnt even start it but we continued it. and all of out christian believes arent even slightly original. Zoastrinism came first, but im not exactly sure where that came from but i wanna say persia. And ? jayz spouting ? ? then writing about lucifer. bipolar possibly possesed ? (oh wait thats lil wayne my bad) ?

Christianity now revolves around Jesus, he wasnt white then and he aint white now that hes dead. I know christian beliefs arent original thats why its ? . If Jay doesnt belief in the religious ? he doesnt believe in Satan, religions push the evil red guy or snake however u look at him, if you believe in a higher power you dont have to believe in a hell. Jay knows what hes doing, hes far from stupid.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Christianity now revolves around Jesus, he wasnt white then and he aint white now that hes dead. I know christian beliefs arent original thats why its ? . If Jay doesnt belief in the religious ? he doesnt believe in Satan, religions push the evil red guy or snake however u look at him, if you believe in a higher power you dont have to believe in a hell. Jay knows what hes doing, hes far from stupid.
    all right, im willing to try and see what you see, but im lost. Belief in any higher power only stems from fear of death. people want to know what happens when you die, so they invented heaven, then they realized that it would be just like earth, so they created a place for good people and bad people. then they needed someone to decide who was good and who was evil so they created ? and satan. I cant prove any of this, but looking at it from a sociological aspect, it makes sense. But are you saying Jay Zs just ? with us? and the white jesus thing, the point was when you have a picture of him, hes gonna be white, because white people made the picture
    "A black man can steal your stereo, but he cant be the son of ? "
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fair point. But religions used to come and go like fads in the grecco Roman society. Most of them incorporate no killing, stealing etc because in a perfect world, none of that would happen. I agree that religion is used to keep people together.....now. But originally its just the question of what happens when we die? And it could be possible, im just wondering aloud here, that the masons want us to know this, and research them and join them. Or even call them out into the open, which is I wanna do.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all right, im willing to try and see what you see, but im lost. Belief in any higher power only stems from fear of death. people want to know what happens when you die, so they invented heaven, then they realized that it would be just like earth, so they created a place for good people and bad people. then they needed someone to decide who was good and who was evil so they created ? and satan. I cant prove any of this, but looking at it from a sociological aspect, it makes sense. But are you saying Jay Zs just ? with us? and the white jesus thing, the point was when you have a picture of him, hes gonna be white, because white people made the picture
    "A black man can steal your stereo, but he cant be the son of ? "

The belief in a higher power doesnt mean you fear him, it simply means you think life has a bigger picture that we cant understand. For instance I believe in a higher power, dont know what maybe ? , aliens, kevin ollie whatever, but dont deal with religion and believe hell is nothing more than a state of mind while your living and satan does not exist.

@ The bolded, I feel the same way, it was all a way for ancient people to instill good morals and have set a way for how people should live, unfortunantly it has turned sour and has people killing each other. Plus their knowledge was nowhere near ours, to them they needed something to explain things like natural disasters, the stars, the sun, rain, snow. They couldnt figure it out so said their must be a man controlling all of this we dont know about.

And yea white people did make Jesus white, but again this came from lack of understanding at the time, they didnt realize Jesus would have been dark skinned and being they were white they constructed the image in their likeness. If Chinese, black, arab, albino w.e started the whole imagery he would be constructed in their likeness.

And yea Im saying Jay is ? with people, the ? really did start with him until the Illuminati conspiracies started since then the ? just blew up with him. Someone posted a interview with Jay off youtube where he said he believes in a ? , he doesnt believe in religion and has no belief in a devil. If you dont believe in the religious hell imo I dont think you can be a satanist. Say for a fact that Jay did worship for some reason though, its no different than any other religion, Satanism also has good points and morals on living in its book, and also has its bad things. Jay isnt out burning people up, committing mass genocide, condoning slavery, opressing women, killing kids because they dont worship his ? etc... So i really dont see why it would matter if he did.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fair point about Jay-Z, and also, it could be a publicity stunt (from hell haha) i mean, were all talking about him and what not. And logically speaking Jesus prolly was black, or a dark arab. I believe there definitly was some kind of deity at some point simply because the theory of spontaneous generation has been disproved. But as far as that goes, nothing cant create something, so who created ? ? is it just some endless chain of action reaction? If ya have patience for reading a rather chunky play, try reading No Exit. Four people are trapped in a room in hell together, and they realize that is their punishment because all of hell is other people. Youre opinions are interesting and i hope i havent ? you off throughout this discussion.