Meh, I guess I took an L.

Options

Comments

• jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You must be doing some ? ? on that campus for a rumor like that to start. ? like that just dont start out of thin air.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »
    You must be doing some ? ? on that campus for a rumor like that to start. ? like that just dont start out of thin air.

I don't do anything, and by that, I mean I don't socialize.

As far as I know, it's only a few people who I don't associate with, but apparently they know me.
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    You could say that, but it's probably because I have a few screws loose in the area of the brain that people use to have conversations, and form emotional attachments.

? is you a robot ? . snap out of that ? . them ? talkn bout you is probably just haters. First thing you gotta learn is ? will talk about you just to make they self feel better. and dont be listenin to none of these closet ? them ? is cursed for life. first thing you should work on is being a lil more sociable take baby steps and be friendly. if your a genuine nice person somebody will like you regardless of how you look....but most importantly you gotta get on yo G mackin and mustar up some sort of confindence.
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn...

Go grab a youngin and ? .
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn dude whats going on....u gotta step out them boundaries and say something to a chick to get you some ?
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA

wtf

LMAO.

I c/s this post.
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you DO know that about 99% of rumors come from some type of truth behind it... ok, buddy.. who ? you got caught suckin. nh
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You could say that, but it's probably because I have a few screws loose in the area of the brain that people use to have conversations, and form emotional attachments.
    You need to learn to fake them.

Mimicking emotions is a calculated science. Study how people act around others and how they respond to things, then determine the reasoning behind it.

At some point, you'll be able to accurately exhibit the emotions necessary for almost any task.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Here is what u do doggy:

1) Find you a nice internet girl and talk to her on AIM; work on your convo skills
    2) Get her number and talk to her on the phone; long convos at first so she gets used to you
    3) Start beating your ? one day out of the blue while she on the phone
    4) Then do this to a girl in real life and guaranteed 1/3 chicks will be turned on and BAM you got some ? in your lap
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Here is what u do doggy:

1) Find you a nice internet girl and talk to her on AIM; work on your convo skills
    2) Get her number and talk to her on the phone; long convos at first so she gets used to you
    3) Start beating your ? one day out of the blue while she on the phone
    4) Then do this to a girl in real life and guaranteed 1/3 chicks will be turned on and BAM you got some ? in your lap

lmao@ #4.. you a fool!
  • glowy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    You need to learn to fake them.

Mimicking emotions is a calculated science. Study how people act around others and how they respond to things, then determine the reasoning behind it.

At some point, you'll be able to accurately exhibit the emotions necessary for almost any task.

Word, I should work on that. It's a pain not knowing the exact way to respond to some things people say.
  • glowy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? is you a robot ? . snap out of that ? . them ? talkn bout you is probably just haters. First thing you gotta learn is ? will talk about you just to make they self feel better. and dont be listenin to none of these closet ? them ? is cursed for life. first thing you should work on is being a lil more sociable take baby steps and be friendly. if your a genuine nice person somebody will like you regardless of how you look....but most importantly you gotta get on yo G mackin and mustar up some sort of confindence.

Thanks, I'm thinking I should get a job where I have to interact with people more.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Word, I should work on that. It's a pain not knowing the exact way to respond to some things people say.
    Yeh, the goal is to understand what makes people "tick" and being able to simulate such "ticking".

It takes a while, I only perfected it by my teenage years, before then I smoothed over any awkwardness with humor.
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited April 2010
    Options
    poor thing.. I say you run with it.. aaooww..!!
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all of a sudden i feel much better abt being shy....
  • tangible thoughts
    tangible thoughts Members Posts: 312
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    all of a sudden i feel much better abt being shy....

word im sort of the shy type too, chicks be diggin it though/
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In college, lames always have an ACE strategy.

Prey on the freshmen. Next semester switch your ? up and start fraudin hard on those underclassmen ? . First 3 weeks the buss down mad crazy. By the time word go around you a fraud you gon already have smashed some simp ? . Live the fake ? down and go bout your business.

I literally see ? do this ? from highschool to college.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tell a ? very loudly to "shut the ? up pull down your panties and turtlewalk to my apartment so i can ? your brains out"

that'll work
  • glowy
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA

wtf

• spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Listen homie, don't let that ? get to you...People are gonna talk about you regardless..ESPECIALLY if they know nothing about you...Not to mention if you turned down a few ragedy broads while on campus..because you know females dont take rejection well....or, it could've just been a hatin ass ? . As long as you know you're not, dont worry about what someone else thinks. I know it could be frustrating but you just gotta walk with your head up high(nh) and keep it movin.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yea, your a ? , your just in denial and probably extremely homophobic and scared those rumors maybe true.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CallItlikeICit
    CallItlikeICit Members Posts: 461
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? lmfaooooo this dude do sound like a robot. Like he's tryin to holla at girls with "beep boop beep!!" lmaoooooo
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? on the IC...smh