Let's keep it real. Who actually plays a game on "EASY" mode...

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in IllGaming
I just wanna know. For me, playing on easy mode is like cheating. How can you honestly feel good about yourself, beating a game on easy mode? Playing a game on easy mode, leaves an empty, unfulfilled feeling. Can u honestly feel like you've accomplished something, by besting a boss wit only 3 hits? Hell no!

It's not a good, difficult game unless you've yelled out "OH C'MON!!!" after your 18th time dying in a boss battle. Or have thrown the controller down in a fit of anger, b/c you can't figure out some hard azzz puzzle to advance to the next stage. And don't get me started on the final boss battle.

So does playin a game on easy mode make u less of a man lol? Are u a ? b/c you rather fly thru a game, rather than man up and accepting a challenge? And should easy mode be banished? Holla back wit your responses

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? of war 3 is epic from a visual standpoint
  • Trollio
    edited September 2011
    Options
    didnt u just start playing anyway ?

like u a vet
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I let my 8 year old cousin play my ps3 games on easy....
  • ImWhiteBoyAwesome
    ImWhiteBoyAwesome Members Posts: 229
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I start playin games on Hard, thats how the game was designed to be played. Plus nowdays theres always a "Hardest" or "Nightmare" mode that you unlock by finishin the game anyway.

Unless of course its games like DJ Hero or somethin which you have no experience playin because their isn't any games like it already on the market, but even then I started on Normal......LOL actually when ever people wanted to play that ? , I'd tell them straight up, if you wanna ? play, you play on Normal or higher, your not playin my ? if you gonna waste everyones time by playin easy......

Easy on any game is for soft ? . Period.
  • Trollio
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ^^^ soft ?
    ewwwwwwwwwwww
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Difficulty level of either normal or up. I did used to play games on Easy back when I was younger though
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I haven't finished ? of War 3 purely on the fact that I refuse to play on easy

? of War is not hard on hard mode tho.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    didnt u just start playing anyway ?

like u a vet

Who me? Naw I just got a ps3 of my own. But been playing on my homeboy's ps3. Yeah i know, lazy. But I'm just saying in general. Like Metroid Prime, it took a good while for be to even beat that damn game. To point where I actually back off for about 2 weeks, just to regroup. Lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? of War is not hard on hard mode tho.

Hard enough when you're facing 7 damn cyclops, and 2 minotaurs at the sane time.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I haven't finished ? of War 3 purely on the fact that I refuse to play on easy

ROFL I beat it on Normal.

I only play on easy when I am into the game already and I can not get past a certain part.I had to drop to easy on Uncharted 2 because I kept getting whooped by Lazarevic at the end.No shame though.
  • ImWhiteBoyAwesome
    ImWhiteBoyAwesome Members Posts: 229
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    I had to drop to easy on Uncharted 2 because I kept getting whooped by Lazarevic at the end.No shame though.

Yes, shame. Shame on you and the quitter inside you.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Hard enough when you're facing 7 damn cyclops, and 2 minotaurs at the sane time.

You exaggerating like ? lol......it was only like 3 cyclops. They aren't even the hardest enemies tho. Them egyptian looking mofos with the staffs be wrecking ? .
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    ROFL I beat it on Normal.

I only play on easy when I am into the game already and I can not get past a certain part.I had to drop to easy on Uncharted 2 because I kept getting whooped by Lazarevic at the end.No shame though.

I did that ? on Charted.....mad as ? lol. It's already kinda cheap on normal with that ? shotgun and the multi-grenade throwing.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol I've been gaming all my life b... I'm no newb. ... bring back the dog with the wig

Gow3 has parts where you'll lose 20 times in a row b

Then that message that pops up and ask if you want to play on easy ? me the ? off

It's like they are teasing me

LMAO!! It's a insult. A shot to your pride. I kinda ? that it asked me that ? .
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I used to think like you cats when I was younger. Then I started realizing how much time I spent replaying portions of the game that were clearly designed with luck in mind as opposed to skill and said ? that. Default is where I beat all games nowadays unless there's a substantial reward for going above and beyond, like infinite ammo/health, stealth suits, etc. ? I look like wasting my time playing on INSANEHARDCOREWAR mode for a t-shirt or ? -ass achievement? I got real stuff to do.

And since most developers don't include cool rewards like that anymore, I don't waste my time playing through OMGWTFBBQ modes.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You exaggerating like ? lol......it was only like 3 cyclops. They aren't even the hardest enemies tho. Them egyptian looking mofos with the staffs be wrecking ? .

Man hell yeah! Them sons of ? whupped my azzz a few times last nite. Especially when they hook yo azzz and fling u across the damn room!
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I always play on normal and hard the second play through
  • VulcanRaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes, shame. Shame on you and the quitter inside you.

i had to finish the game and I was frustrated.I can't lie though I lost a little bit of pride when I did that ? .
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    I always play on normal and hard the second play through

....................this ? right here
  • VulcanRaven
    edited September 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Man hell yeah! Them sons of ? whupped my azzz a few times last nite. Especially when they hook yo azzz and fling u across the damn room!

Yeah that part where you fight multiple Cyclops after you ? Hermes had me vexed,but I refused to drop the level in GOW.The game is just to manly and beating it with anything less than normal would bring shame to Kratos.It's like a pure adrenaline rush when I play GOW.I just get angry and come back playing with a better strategy.Chains of Olympus in the Origins collection was whooping my ass,but I always seem to find away through it.
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I honestly don't really give a ? what mode someone plays on or what mode i play on lol
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    usually hard these days. i regretted beating batman on normal.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hard on 1st playthru, might as well get my money worth
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? yall,, i play on easy, remember that TMNT game on nes ,, that under water stage did it for me,,stress from that one stage can carry over into another life time.
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i play sum games on easy mode....I AM A CASUAL GAMER. I GOT $ AND ? 2 GET AND I DONT HAVE TIME TRYIN 2 BEAT LEVEL 5. If i like it ill pay it again on hard as ?

- fin
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    i play sum games on easy mode....I AM A CASUAL GAMER. I GOT $ AND ? 2 GET AND I DONT HAVE TIME TRYIN 2 BEAT LEVEL 5. If i like it ill pay it again on hard as ?

- fin

lol...real ? ...if its a basketball game or sumn i usually start off on the hardest so i can be ready if anybody want it...but war/shooting games and ? its easy mode ftw