The Prime Minister
The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol Heston should not have been included in this, the dude was so damn racist. He also didnt give a ? about other people ? out of here with all that ? he was sayin about being supportive of civil rights. If anyone seen Bowling for Columbine its clear in the interview with him he didnt give a ? about no ones life but his.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol Heston should not have been included in this, the dude was so damn racist.
    in fairness to Heston, he picketed segregated restaurants and marched on Washington with King in the same year as the above video. ultimately, of course, i personally don't trust Michael Moore, so there's that disclosure.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    in fairness to Heston, he picketed segregated restaurants and marched on Washington with King in the same year as the above video. ultimately, of course, i personally don't trust Michael Moore, so there's that disclosure.

I know he did picket with people and marched with us, I think later on in life he did sway into a racist stance though. But whatever, you are right Moore isnt very trustworthy he has his agendas like everyone else, but in the interview he did with Heston it seemed to me Heston didnt give a ? what happened that didnt involve him and as long as people had gun toting freedom he was happy.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol Heston should not have been included in this, the dude was so damn racist. He also didnt give a ? about other people ? out of here with all that ? he was sayin about being supportive of civil rights. If anyone seen Bowling for Columbine its clear in the interview with him he didnt give a ? about no ones life but his.

Lol

Dude just walked away Michael Moore cause he knew he was wrong.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know he did picket with people and marched with us, I think later on in life he did sway into a racist stance though. But whatever, you are right Moore isnt very trustworthy he has his agendas like everyone else, but in the interview he did with Heston it seemed to me Heston didnt give a ? what happened that didnt involve him and as long as people had gun toting freedom he was happy.
    i can't think of anything racist Heston said or did (not that it's impossible, just that i can't think of anything) and i'm inclined to view the Moore interview as a combination of Heston being old as hell and Moore's editing/interview style. but i admit i'm inclined to cut Heston slack, so there's that.