MIB III To Be Released Summer '11...

Options
rip.dilla
rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Smith and Jones are Men in Black yet again
Thu 22 Apr 11:25 AM
Buzz Up!

Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are to return for a third ‘Men in Black’ movie.
The series’ director, Barry Sonnenfeld, confirmed to Showbiz 411 that the pair are returning as intergalactic agents Jay and Kay for ‘Men in Black 3D’.

‘Tropic Thunder’s’ Etan Cohen is on scriptwriting duties for the film, which the website claims has a tentative release for next summer. Sony Pictures are in desperate need for a tent pole release for 2011's Memorial Day weekend after 'Spider-Man 4' was axed.

The last ‘Men in Black’ movie was released in 2002, and the films have made a combined £650 million at the worldwide box office.

And trilogies seem to be on Smith's mind at the moment. According to Martin Lawrence, Bad Boys 3 is a go too.
Lawrence said, "I got Big Willie (Smith) to come down and see me about the movie. I felt special.
"Any time you can get Big Willie to come out and talk about doing a third instalment of a hot movie like Bad Boys, you have to take notice. I met with Michael Bay, and he said he's onboard too - so it's real."
..........................................................................................................................................................

Ok, I think it's a good idea MIB 3 will be hitting the screens but wtf is it with this 3D ? ? it's getting played out now...

And I don't know about Bad Boys 3... the first one is a cult classic to me... the second one was horrible and a 3rd one with Michael Bay directing don't sound good to me...

Michael Bay is one of the worst film-makers of this era... Will and Marty should get a very good director to make it worth while... Michael Bay don't have to direct the whole trilogy...

Comments