Bad Girls Club Oxygen Network

Options
Jay Pee
Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
edited September 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Who fuxxs with it? New episode airing tonight.

Comments

• lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i haven't been keepin up with this season but i seen a couple episodes. my friend been wathcing it and telling me about it. apparently someone puts bleach in another girl's contact case lol and smh. now that is an ass whooping waiting to happen.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? is annoying. I watch it every monday night w my wife and damn this season is nothing but this: friends, enemies, two-faced make ups, fight, beds getting ? up, personal items getting ? up, fights in limos and at home, etc

Every season? Yes but this is hella excessive. Every other word is ? ? ? . Been annoying. Fell off bad. Other seasons it was balanced well with fun/fights. This season nothing but complaints and fights.

As for the bleached contacts, she doesn't put them in she knows beforehand. She wants to fight but nothing happens and she gets new contacts.

smh@ this season though....
  • Jay Pee
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think this season is better then the last 2, season 4 was good had good balance now they all trying to be the baddest girl ever on there.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Jay ? wrote: »
    I think this season is better then the last 2, season 4 was good had good balance now they all trying to be the baddest girl ever on there.

That's what I'm saying, the other seasons had balance. This season it's just one way to go. I haven't seen them have "fun" yet. But DAMN looks like Priscilla whoops that chicks ass who threw the cereal on her lol and she is two-faced as ? , has me wondering if she's bi-polar.

Speaking of bi-polar, last seasons' Char is def.bi-polar.
  • Jay Pee
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The Buildup is better this year cause now it looks like its about to go down.
  • Jay Pee
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Char doesnt act like a chi-town chick at all dont know where they found her.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The show is trash. Total ? ...all they do is yell and fight. It's tacky.