J. Cole vs Drake Debate: Which Album is Better Cole World or Thank Me Later

Options

Comments

• Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Classic post.....
    ? said" hotter beats from fresh produce".....

tompetrez3 wrote: »
    i cant believe all these ? ass ? on the board was riding with that ? cole and he drop that burning diarrhea ? called sideline story. man that album is wack as ? . aint no way he the ? savior of hip hop. yall ? was waiting 2 years for that boring ass album. sideline story 0/5. no good songs on the album. nothing memorable. nothing bumpable. nothing quotable. the album is boring as ? . more boring than rotten apple, more boring than kingdome come. j cole cant produce. i hear hotter beats in fresh produce. who gave this dude clearance to put that ? production on a album. j cole sucks ? on the board. track after track of boredom. nothing to make me bob my head. nothing to make me wanna repeat j cole album is landfill soil. i gave this album a 2 blunt handicap and it still aint on hit. wack ass debut album. wacker than wale debut and that ? was WAAAACK. somebody ? ass gonna say this album is better than the new school debut ? you got ? up. thats ? . TML is miles ahead of sideline story. no contest. drake is lyrically advanced than j cole. at least drake can put together a song. i dont even know what the ? j cole was rapping about on that album because he just spits a bunch of ? in a sloppy manner. drake ? got radio bangers. j cole tried to make radio bangers but got awkward songs that conflict each other on the album. sideline story was wack as ? . im not buying the album unless it comes out on vinyl. i tried to give cole a chance but his music is weak and uninteresting.sideline story was the most underproduced and boring new school debut. bob ? on this album. wiz ? on this album. pink friday ? on this album. dont even compare this weak ass album to illmatic let alone nastradamus or bravehearts album. im glad this album is out the way so Jay Z can drop his wack ass.

Sideline ? story 0/5
  • Ier30
    Ier30 Members Posts: 311
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cole world ? aint close from a rap standpoint tml was very radio friendly too radio friendly yall some hating ass ? if yall seriously believe this bs yall be writing
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i cant believe all these ? ass ? on the board was riding with that ? cole and he drop that burning diarrhea ? called sideline story. man that album is wack as ? . aint no way he the ? savior of hip hop. yall ? was waiting 2 years for that boring ass album. sideline story 0/5. no good songs on the album. nothing memorable. nothing bumpable. nothing quotable. the album is boring as ? . more boring than rotten apple, more boring than kingdome come. j cole cant produce. i hear hotter beats in fresh produce. who gave this dude clearance to put that ? production on a album. j cole sucks ? on the board. track after track of boredom. nothing to make me bob my head. nothing to make me wanna repeat j cole album is landfill soil. i gave this album a 2 blunt handicap and it still aint on hit. wack ass debut album. wacker than wale debut and that ? was WAAAACK. somebody ? ass gonna say this album is better than the new school debut ? you got ? up. thats ? . TML is miles ahead of sideline story. no contest. drake is lyrically advanced than j cole. at least drake can put together a song. i dont even know what the ? j cole was rapping about on that album because he just spits a bunch of ? in a sloppy manner. drake ? got radio bangers. j cole tried to make radio bangers but got awkward songs that conflict each other on the album. sideline story was wack as ? . im not buying the album unless it comes out on vinyl. i tried to give cole a chance but his music is weak and uninteresting.sideline story was the most underproduced and boring new school debut. bob ? on this album. wiz ? on this album. pink friday ? on this album. dont even compare this weak ass album to illmatic let alone nastradamus or bravehearts album. im glad this album is out the way so Jay Z can drop his wack ass.

Sideline ? story 0/5

lmaooo i still can't belive your hoe ass suspect ? ass born the wrong way camel ass still writing diary entries as posts on the IC. Don't throw stones when you live in a rainbow fairy house where you listen to lady gaga you raindbows and butterfly ass ? . The fact that you perfer a fruad ass autotune crybaby ? who think lil wayne is sooooo ohhhh over a ? who spits real bars with soul just goes to prove how unaccurate your posts are. Go taylor your peice of meat dress and stop posting this waste of electronic space on the IC. You just a ? ass cant respond with testosterone ass ? who cries about Hov and anybody associated with him as if he's the fault your real life is a peice of ? .
  • paper_boy
    paper_boy Members Posts: 165
    edited September 2011
    Options
    J.cole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drake only Free Spirit and Dreams money can buy been good
  • paper_boy
    edited September 2011
    Options

Sideline ? story 0/5

coming from the ni99a with lady gaga in has avi LOL
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    paper_boy wrote: »
    coming from the ni99a with lady gaga in has avi LOL

thats what im sayin though lmao ass this Gladd ass ? trina call cole soft lmaooo
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    whoever actually entertains tomp lost.

but back to the thread. these two albums are really good imo. but ima say cole world
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Sideline ? story 0/5

so i see u still ain't get no ass yet huh?
  • paper_boy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cole world>>>>>Thank me later
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    paper_boy wrote: »
    Cold world>>>>>Thank me later

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thank Me Later is better in production and the entertaining factor. Cole's album is nice listened to in pieces, but straight through that ? is a nap. I don't think J Cole is as nice as ya'll claim he is lyrically, but his album lyrically is better than Drake's. Overall I gave Cole a 3.5/5 unbiased.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I havent even heard J.Cole album yet..
    But it really doesnt take much to be better than Thank Me Later imo the features saved the album..
  • BenSkrilla
    BenSkrilla Members Posts: 22
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so i see u still ain't get no ass yet huh?

lmao

so its those dudes listenin to drake...the whole time i thought it was just ? thugs lol

i always found it funny when ppl thought listenin to somethin like Drake help them get women
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Anyone who goes to the club and picks up ? know jcole aint where its at

*Gin Rummy voice*

Case and Point.

Cole World>>>>>>>>>>>>>TML
  • money23
    money23 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    some of the posts here are goat
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? have been waiting to make this comparison for damn near two and a half years now...lol
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Drake is about good music
    J cole is about nothing

A better comparison would be Finally Famous vs Cole World because this ? does not touch Thank me later at all.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    Lol is this serious?

Right, I haven't hear all of Cole World yet, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't better than TML.

TML is just an average album to me.

Cole's subject matter and lyrical skill >>> Drake's IMO by far
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wait for take care to drop then compare
  • ImWhiteBoyAwesome
    ImWhiteBoyAwesome Members Posts: 229
    edited September 2011
    Options
    BenSkrilla wrote: »
    lmao

so its those dudes listenin to drake...the whole time i thought it was just ? thugs lol

i always found it funny when ppl thought listenin to somethin like Drake help them get women

*shrugs*
    I ? one of the finest ? of my life to TML, that ? put her right in the mood.....
    I bumped it for a lil while, but then again I can bump Ne-Yo and John Legend without givin a ? who notices.....good music is good music.

On Topic: I aint heard Cole World yet, but I'd be dissapointed if it wasn't better than TML, Cole is a spitta, Drake used to be a spitta.
  • BenSkrilla
    BenSkrilla Members Posts: 22
    edited September 2011
    Options
    *shrugs*
    I ? one of the finest ? of my life to TML, that ? put her right in the mood.....
    I bumped it for a lil while, but then again I can bump Ne-Yo and John Legend without givin a ? who notices.....good music is good music.

On Topic: I aint heard Cole World yet, but I'd be dissapointed if it wasn't better than TML, Cole is a spitta, Drake used to be a spitta.

if thats what really got you sex...you was ? a ? bruh lol

i agree tho, if u like it bump it. dont matter what anyone else thinks
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Drake aight for what he is. However, after giving both albums thorough listens, its not close or fair. Cole World might be one of the best albums to drop in many of years. A TML comparison seems extremely laughable.
  • calico_
    calico_ Members Posts: 133
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cole world for sure!!! TML feels forced. SLS feels real. I can tell he been through the ? that's hes writing about. Drake be reaching..? know he aint bout half the ? he talking....Plus that Lost ones track on SLS is real as ? ..from both perspectives.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    TML is better because it helps with pullin hoes....
  • Blastin
    Blastin Members Posts: 12
    edited September 2011
    Options