Let's talk about Chris Webber

Options

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    lmao right, but when he got in he did his thing.

Lol my ? he never got in... Believe me I know, nh
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He was good until he refused to play defense became a jump shooter and a behind the back passer
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Lol my ? he never got in... Believe me I know, nh

CAREER SEASON AVERAGES

Year Team G GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
    01-02 SAC 54 1 8.0 0.429 0.000 0.500 0.9 0.7 1.6 0.5 0.4 0.1 0.41 0.85 3.2
    02-03 SAC 47 7 12.2 0.492 0.250 0.527 0.8 1.9 2.7 0.5 0.5 0.3 0.94 1.45 4.7
    03-04 SAC 37 1 9.1 0.360 0.000 0.458 0.9 1.1 2.0 0.5 0.4 0.4 0.22 1.00 2.0

more PT than ollie

*kanye shrug*
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    He was good until he refused to play defense became a jump shooter and a behind the back passer

This, and in crunch time he never delivered... Missed free throws, turnovers, callin timeouts you don't have, etc... He's still top 10 PFs... That's not satin much tho...
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Star power gets you in All Star games and we all know Chris was more famous. Jamison was the best player on his team most of his career and has been to the playoffs with 3 different teams. C Webb came into the league 5 yrs earlier, yet Jamison more PTS, GP, and damn near every other stat(besides BLKS& AST) than Webber....with way less TOs...
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

where would you put him among your all time PFs?
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CAREER SEASON AVERAGES

Year Team G GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
    01-02 SAC 54 1 8.0 0.429 0.000 0.500 0.9 0.7 1.6 0.5 0.4 0.1 0.41 0.85 3.2
    02-03 SAC 47 7 12.2 0.492 0.250 0.527 0.8 1.9 2.7 0.5 0.5 0.3 0.94 1.45 4.7
    03-04 SAC 37 1 9.1 0.360 0.000 0.458 0.9 1.1 2.0 0.5 0.4 0.4 0.22 1.00 2.0

more PT than ollie

*kanye shrug*

Damn I didn't know he played that much... Hmmm, that ? must not of gotten in on televised games lol cuz I NEVER saw him in the game...
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn I didn't know he played that much... Hmmm, that ? must not of gotten in on televised games lol cuz I NEVER saw him in the game...

lol probably didnt know who he was at the time
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options

that was after the micro fracture tho...
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Star power gets you in All Star games and we all know Chris was more famous. Jamison was the best player on his team most of his career and has been to the playoffs with 3 different teams. C Webb came into the league 5 yrs earlier, yet Jamison more PTS, GP, and damn near every other stat(besides BLKS& AST) than Webber....with way less TOs...

all star games are more about popularity bc the fan vote, im talkin all nba teams though. sportswriters and broadcasters vote that...and Jamison hasnt made it once

jamisons played in more games than C Webb and still has him beat considerably in boards, assists, etc. Webb had the ball in his hands more so he's gonna have more TO's. webb is beating him in most of the per game stats too

he's been to the playoffs with 3 diff teams, but only been out the first round once...and he came off the bench for one of those in dallas. arenas was the best player on those washington teams
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol probably didnt know who he was at the time

Lol nah I knew exactly who he was, I played against him in high school and now this ? is married to my 2nd cousin lol
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Webber>>>Jamison....
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options

Jamison was never the guy that drew constant double teams so of course his TO is better...he was just never "the guy"
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol nah I knew exactly who he was, I played against him in high school and now this ? is married to my 2nd cousin lol

word? lmao damn small world eh
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options

smh..................
    rada-1.jpg
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    smh..................
    rada.jpg

lmao........that was fast
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    word? lmao damn small world eh

Yep, ? crazy... Saw him at our family reunion last summer, ? pulled up in a Bentley coupe and ? ... Smh @ my Altima lookin ? and ? lol.

Cool ass dude tho...
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao........that was fast

lol, i just googled "gerald wallace" and "ether" and there it was
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    smh..................
    rada.jpg

Lmao hell nah... ? I played pg in high school, no dunks on ya boy... He did poke on one of my homeboys tho lol...

? was a beast in high school man, I was a Junior and he was a Soph when we played...
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    where would you put him among your all time PFs?

In no particular order I'd say Dirk, Duncan, Barkley, Malone, Garnett, stoudamire,brand, Bosh, mchale, ? , ? grant, ever nervous perviss Ellison And Anthony mason are better. I'm sure I left some off.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In no particular order I'd say Dirk, Duncan, Barkley, Malone, Garnett, stoudamire,brand, Bosh, mchale, ? , ? grant, ever nervous perviss Ellison And Anthony mason are better. I'm sure I left some off.

how could i forget ellison

ellison.jpg
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lmao hell nah... ? I played pg in high school, no dunks on ya boy... He did poke on one of my homeboys tho lol...

? was a beast in high school man, I was a Junior and he was a Soph when we played...

lol word, if i saw him coming im gettin outta the way. he can have those 2 points
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol word, if i saw him coming im gettin outta the way. he can have those 2 points

Dude you have no idea how good dude was comin outta high school, him and Darius Miles were neck and neck for top HS player in the nation... Miles didn't last too long tho lol
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yep, ? crazy... Saw him at our family reunion last summer, ? pulled up in a Bentley coupe and ? ... Smh @ my Altima lookin ? and ? lol.

Cool ass dude tho...

lol damn, ? had to bring the Bentley.
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol I hear Wallace on the radio and I swear dude sounds half asleep and stoned