sTaY_TrUe wrote: »

Was that necessary?

Seemed like some ? ass ?

Yea that was some ? ass ? .. i can see if that was Joakim Noah lol
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah...i saw it live...and i ? knew...i ? knew it was gonna be on YOUTUBE and da mesage boards...lil man had his hand out...and dude threw it on da floor...i saw it only once in LIVE action..and i was like..."dis ? nicca yo..."
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    disrespect...no question
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    unnecessary

countdown until lebron stans enter on some "lebron aint gotta hand nobody his pants. stop looking up to these athletes, they dont owe you ? "

• Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo that's crazy that's mad disrespectful dude just trying to do his job let noah had did this ? it would of been everywhere but we know he a cry baby ? anyway no further proof than that magic series.

P.s and the magic gon beat that ass again
  • peagle05
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    unnecessary

countdown until lebron stans enter on some "lebron aint gotta hand nobody his pants. stop looking up to these athletes, they dont owe you ? "

dont know why but that had me cracking up
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    unnecessary

lmao, man I just read a few lebron stans saying the exact same ? in the youtube comments smh
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    dont know why but that had me cracking up
    lmao, man I just read a few lebron stans saying the exact same ? in the youtube comments smh

? king james put his outer wear wherever he pleases. saysumnboutitbitch

kobe too old to throw his shirt on the ground. lebron #1 in the league. u mad? dwight soft ass never threw a shirt on the ground a day in his life
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    john2009 wrote: »
    yeah...i saw it live...and i ? knew...i ? knew it was gonna be on YOUTUBE and da mesage boards...lil man had his hand out...and dude threw it on da floor...i saw it only once in LIVE action..and i was like..."dis ? nicca yo..."

I seen it live and its like I lose some respect for ? as each year passes. Boy got his hand out and u gonna disrespect him like he did something to you. I guess the boos got to him
  • peagle05
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I seen it live and its like I lose some respect for ? as each year passes. Boy got his hand out and u gonna disrespect him like he did something to you. I guess the boos got to him

not to mention he looked at him a couple times then did it..especially that last one
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dear Thunder,

You probably don't know who Kevin Ollie is, but he's a player on your team. I'm hoping you can get word to him that he may not get the proper recognition in real life, but he DOES achieve fame on the internet. I am reaching out on behalf of the fan club for Mr. Ollie. Yes you read that right.

Would Ollie be willing to do some sort of online interview with us once the season is over? or we could be like a sideline reporter and we could get some credentials and interview him right from the bench!!! LOL sorry I know thats just a dream of mine.

Anyway, please send my regards to Ollie and request some time to spend about 15 seconds to discuss his career with us.

I know he's a devout Christian, and role model in the various communities he's lived in, a strong family man so I totally get it if he passes on the interview. But can you please pass this info along to him. And please let him know he know he is appreciated via a thread by the largest Kevin Ollie contingency on the globe. WHO KNEW, RIGHT??

If nothing else, let him know this lank exists, and he can find solace in the fact that people do root for the underdog.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?20559-Kevin-Ollie-appreciation-thread

Our leader Radaman has really done a great job with this.

Thanks again and look foward to hearing from Kev,

sincerely,

KOAT
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    get of his ? its not that serious....
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that's ? up... lol and smh...he should of threw them ? back at him
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn...what an a-hole.
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol..... Damn Lebron.

Gonna be some Stan's in here soon.....
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lebron was sweatin bad on the bench, he didnt want to get lil mans hands all ball sweated up no big deal
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lebron was sweatin bad on the bench, he didnt want to get lil mans hands all ball sweated up no big deal

WTF? lol, nice.
  • airforcememphis
    airforcememphis Members Posts: 111
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hell yea, The kid probably only 15 or something. There is no reason to do someone his age like that I've been losing respect for Lebron for awhile anyway, this just finalized it