LOL @ LeBron acting like his elbow hurt to embarrass the Bulls..left hand fts??

Options
yroholla
yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Bron tryna be cold blooded now... you can tell ? really got beef

Comments

• Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    word on some real ? i didnt watch the game but if this is true that is ? up......

shows u that arrogant ? feels like he runs the court .......

thats why i can't stand this era of the nba.....

cause lebron is treating ? like they are playing in his own backyard.....

these new ? in the league need to step there game up , and give this ? some type of competition......

all the real ? that would of bust this ? ass long time ago is aging and isn't in there prime no more.... such as
    Allen Iverson
    Tracy Mcgrady
    Kobe Bryant
    Vince Carter
    etc.....

time for them new ? like Carmelo ,Kevin Durant, D-Wade, derrick rose and etc to step they hunger up and play the game with some intensity and give that ? some competition...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That what i thought he was doing when i watched it. it really did not make sense
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They were just talking about it they were saying that he could actually have a shoulder problem but time will tell
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If the Cavs don't make the finals this whole "Lebrons elbow is injured will be an excuse" just watch.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? said he suffered the injury 3 weeks ago, and he hasnt been holdin his ? like that in any game before this? FOH
  • yroholla
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If the Cavs don't make the finals this whole "Lebrons elbow is injured will be an excuse" just watch.

BINGO. at this point, if cleveland loses to anybody they will go back to the "elbow injury"

and i know hes tight he missed it too LMAO
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Drama Queen.. we all know hes a ham.. ahhh whatever
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How many times are we going to see the "Oh Im so hurt" or "im Sick" act every year in the playoffs by somebody, Damn does every good player have to copy jordan ways in everything on the court??....Every single year its somebody who is "? i cant believe he's playing through that" Fake ? ....smh ..that act is Hella Old
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that ? full of ?
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shows u that arrogant ? feels like he runs the court .......
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm convince some of you dudes were nerds in high school
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This ? gets on my nerves man.. the shyyt been hurting for 3 week?? Foreal man 3 weeks!!!!????????? ? .. this ? is actress #2
  • yroholla
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I'm convince some of you dudes were nerds in high school

We all know ur a big lebron fan but u gotta admit he's frontin hard let's be real. I kno its hard for some fans to admit their favorite players faults but this is too obvious to not call that ? out on it lol
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What about dwade pulling a paul pierce, crying, not on the court with the game on the line. Next game he feeling fine,scores 46?
  • yroholla
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What about dwade pulling a paul pierce, crying, not on the court with the game on the line. Next game he feeling fine,scores 46?

I think wade fronted cause he was tight he missed the game winner but it was convenient cause paul pierce stay frontin on that ? so wade kinda got away with it lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    We all know ur a big lebron fan but u gotta admit he's frontin hard let's be real. I kno its hard for some fans to admit their favorite players faults but this is too obvious to not call that ? out on it lol

It ain't about that, some of you dudes ? too goa damn much, it's like yall find the dumbest ? to complain about.
  • yroholla
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It ain't about that, some of you dudes ? too goa damn much, it's like yall find the dumbest ? to complain about.

Well then ur clearly not talkin to me cause I made the thread cause I thought it was funny. Wouldn't have been anything if they didn't hype it up all night anyway after the gm
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    smh this ? just putting on a show
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You do know hes doing a movie this summer..
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

awww somebody is mad they favorite player has the attitude of junior high kid.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is not a championship caliber team they are so one dimensional......without Lebron this team is not in the playoffs....bah....wait till Chicago gets their big free agents....
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And exactly how many of ya'll have played an 80+ game season, playoffs, Olympic teams.......but you can tell when another ? is hurting or not...........Only on the IC.....
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    awww somebody is mad they favorite player has the attitude of junior high kid.

I dont mind the FT ? , but what he did to that Ball boy is plainly disrespectful. Thats a freaking ? move.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    I dont mind the FT ? , but what he did to that Ball boy is plainly disrespectful. Thats a freaking ? move.

yeah I agree. the free throw thing is whatever. he could really be hurt but the ball boy ? , dancing, singin, makin stupid ass faces into cameras, tryin to force the NBA to retire numbers because HE says so, and all that ? is why I dislike that man very much. He is a punk, plain and simple. Makes me kind of respect Kobe a little more because he dont do that ? , he might be ? and a whole bunch of things but he dont do HALF the ? ? LeBron does.