Say word? Sports edition

Options
fabionbackbitch
fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Steve Nash has 2 MVPs and Jason Kidd has none? Say word?
T-Mac is one of the highest paid players in the league? Say word?

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn Jason kidd got no MVP's? DAMN

yeah i heard t-mac makin around 25 million this season
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kevin Ollie still collecting a paycheck? Say word?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH @ the T-mac shots
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    kwame brown has made 50 million dollars in his career? say word?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    some baseball pitcher woke up, popped some LSD, then threw a no-hitter, say word?
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Thunder passed on Evans and Curry for Harden say word?
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kobe bryant only has 1 mvp trophy
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dj mbenga has more rings than lebron
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    Dj mbenga has more rings than lebron

Oh my but even worse Adam Morrison
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    The Thunder passed on Evans and Curry for Harden say word?

Thunder Already Have Russell Westbrook, last thing they Need is a PG.
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thunder Already Have Russell Westbrook, last thing they Need is a PG.

Man please curry can play the two and I'm not passing on no beast like evans for james harden evans can play 1 or 2 don't try to justify that ? u sound like a portland fan justifying the oden pick and so what if they did have westbrook he ain't ? with them ? he would of been traded.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man please curry can play the two and I'm not passing on no beast like evans for james harden evans can play 1 or 2 don't try to justify that ? u sound like a portland fan justifying the oden pick and so what if they did have westbrook he ain't ? with them ? he would of been traded.

SMH......Evans is Not even a Real PG , Steph Curry is The Truth but at the same time he Plays Zero Defense and plays in a Offense where all they do is run up and down the court and it's way easier to score and get assist...and No Steph Curry could not Play the 2 night in and Night out in the NBA , if that was the case NBA scouts and teams would not have stressed how he needed to move to PG his last year at Davidson, Who could Curry possibly Guard at the 2??...

This is James Harden First Year, ? would Have just been a Jr.in College this Year....Just because he didnt light it up like evans,curry , jennings he's Complete trash???...i could see if this was his 5th or 6th year but it's his 1st year.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kevin Ollie still collecting a paycheck? Say word?

9s8cwk.jpg
    . .
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh my but even worse Adam Morrison

scot pollard has more rings than lebron
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jamarcus plays QB and not NT? Say word?
    KG tryna smash every sideline reporter? Say word?
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH......Evans is Not even a Real PG , Steph Curry is The Truth but at the same time he Plays Zero Defense and plays in a Offense where all they do is run up and down the court and it's way easier to score and get assist...and No Steph Curry could not Play the 2 night in and Night out in the NBA , if that was the case NBA scouts and teams would not have stressed how he needed to move to PG his last year at Davidson, Who could Curry possibly Guard at the 2??...

This is James Harden First Year, ? would Have just been a Jr.in College this Year....Just because he didnt light it up like evans,curry , jennings he's Complete trash???...i could see if this was his 5th or 6th year but it's his 1st year.

Ok I'll give u that I'll keep it on a wait and see with harden but ? I couldn't of passed up evans though.You right my grand momma could shine in nellie offense he's the best everything dantoni want to be.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok I'll give u that I'll keep it on a wait and see with harden but ? I couldn't of passed up evans though.You right my grand momma could shine in nellie offense he's the best everything dantoni want to be.

That would have Made More sense , Cuz' Evans is 6'6 and could have Moved to the Two....But also Evans is not a Great 2, he wasnt really effective at Memphis until Callapari moved him to the 1 and kept the ball in his hands....He''s Kinda like Glibert arenas in the sense he needs the Ball in His hands a lot to be who He is and With a Team with Durant on it i dont See how that would have worked.....