Kwame brown vs jamarcus russell

Options
jjswipe
jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Who is the bigger bust?? Both of these bums were selected number 1.

Both of these bums have played horrible on my teams (lakers/raiders).

So i ask the cheap seats, for someone that was drafted number 1 and had all the potential and hype behind them, who has been the bigger bust???

Comments

• Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamarcus got more money in less time
    jamarcuss got no heart to keep playin

kwame is a bust of busts but he aint nearly as bad a jamarcuss
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Russel because of how he carried himself. And qbs taken #1 usually aren't that bad ( there are exceptions)
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Great comparison.

Kwame>>>>>.

At least he actually contributed to a playoff team(lakers) before.

So Russell once again takes a L

He's just terrible

Ryan Leaf>>>>>>
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kwame Brown was a Epic Fail but at least the guy tried, he might have Sucked like no other but he just wasnt really any good ...

Russell is The Type of Guy im Sure a Lot of Black QB's in HS,College,And around the league want to slap....it's already tough enough to stay at QB being a black QB and he doesn't help anyone in the future, they'll always use that "See they cant handle the Money they're not smart enough" Label on future black QB's ...GM's Amongst each other will use him and Vick as a excuse on why "Blacks" cant handle being a Franchise QB or Handle a "Ton of Money" they'll abuse that excuse ....

Russell is Not just a Embarrassment, he's a Embarrassment to sports period, he's a complete joke, he Sucks like hell and everytime i see a picture of this dude he has On Big Jumbo ass Chains and rings on as if he's the ? Man

Russell Being Broke after he retires would not surprise me, dude is just living it up and not caring about Football it's obvious, Guy is Pathetic.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    kwame is still gonna get chances in the NBA because he actually does try, but russell wont get another shot in the NFL
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kwame >>>>>>>> Russell

Kwame stayin gettin cut or becomin a FA and still findin teams when theres not even a third of roster spaces available as the nfl.

Russell gets cut soon and I doubt he finds a team willing to pay his 300 lb ass to fumble in practice and throw with deadly accuracy ... to the other team and then miss his own reciever completely.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    as mush as i hated the pick of kwame all of it wasn't his fault Jordan and Doug collins destroyed the kids self esteem and just treated him like pure dog ? talked about the man's mother and all types of just ignorant ? it was to the point where Brown didn't even want to come to practice b/c he got tired of being dogged out by Jordan and Collins he was a ? ass player for the Wizards though but at least he still hanging around getting some boards. Russell gonna be in the UFL in 4 years trying to pay off his car notes It's like Russell doesn't even give a ? or is even trying to become better.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ jamarcus Russel having a bust
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's like comparing squirell ? to possum ? . Its crazy that once we traded kwame for pau, we just took off. Jamarcus.....i aint even got no words
  • Gunner J. Matthews
    Gunner J. Matthews Members Posts: 301
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It was funny seeing Russell fail
    It was sad seeing Brown fail
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamarcus got more money in less time
    jamarcuss got no heart to keep playin

kwame is a bust of busts but he aint nearly as bad a jamarcuss

who the hell told you russell got more money...go back and check ur figures pal.. kwame still earning money, jamarcus carrer is over
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Based on off the court stuff...at least Kwame was fresh out of HS.

Russell went to college and was older coming into his profession and still acts like a lazy ? .
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    who the hell told you russell got more money...go back and check ur figures pal.. kwame still earning money, jamarcus carrer is over

#1 Hustla has got 36 million over 2 and a half years and will get 3 million if he show up in practice this friday

kwama deal i think was around 12 million
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kwame Brown is the better quarterback but I think Jemarcus Russell is the better basketball player.

cwutididthur