af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Top 2 Aces in the game who ya got.....

Comments

• arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Probably Halladay. I heard an interview that ever since he moved to the AL, he hasn't even had to use his 3rd pitch yet. In other words, he's dominating people with just his fastball and curve. Insane.

By the way, Ubaldo Jimenez is being slept on.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BigTimeTimmyJim
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Probably Halladay. I heard an interview that ever since he moved to the AL, he hasn't even had to use his 3rd pitch yet. In other words, he's dominating people with just his fastball and curve. Insane.

By the way, Ubaldo Jimenez is being slept on.

you mean the NL but yea Jimenez is beasting but he hasnt put in enough work yet to be up with the other two. lol at bigtimetimmyJim espn stays with the funny commercials. Ima roll with Tim becuase of his lack of run support. With the Giants you never know what your gonna get from the bats they have a bunch of average players and no real clean up hitter so Tim has to be dominant almost every game
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    right now i think Halladay is the best in the game. But if you mean who i'd want longterm it would be Lincecum he like 24 or somethin like that
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    right now i think Halladay is the best in the game. But if you mean who i'd want longterm it would be Lincecum he like 24 or somethin like that

Hes better then Roy right now or at least as good
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hes better then Roy right now or at least as good

i got Roy just because he pitched in the AL east most of his career and has all those great numbers
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Halladay has done it for longer and put up comparable numbers. But lincecum is a better stoner
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i got Roy just because he pitched in the AL east most of his career and has all those great numbers

yea thats true he did get it done playing in the same division as the Sox ans Yankees damn i might have to change my answer but 2 Cy Youngs and he still has a lot ahead of him Timmy is gonna be a problem for the next decade
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Halladay he was beasting when was our go to man..and is not slowing down with age.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i got halladay...

im a big fan of strikeout pitchers and lincecum is def better at that...

but halladay durable as ? ...that ? stay completin games and is decent wit the K's as well...
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    halladay. he was beastin in the al east facing the yankees, sox and rays.