Offical ? of War Thread

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in IllGaming
Anything ? of War, from the PS2 version or the new re-mastered ? of War Collection, ? of War III as well.

Also, I have a ? of War III demo key to give away. I just got the GoWC and inside was the demo code and I already have the demo, so first one to ask for it I'll PM it to you.

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Got the collection, would recommend it to anyone that never played either ? of war before.

So far platinum-ed both game and tackling the 1st game on ? Mode
  • VIBE
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Got the collection, would recommend it to anyone that never played either ? of war before.

So far platinum-ed both game and tackling the 1st game on ? Mode

Dude, you're a ? insane player lol I see you platinum out quick on games. I've never been a trophy hunter, but seeing dudes on my list doing so, is making me want to as well. I've only missed so far on my list for GoW1 is that stupid sex mini game trophy, I forgot the controls and thought the right stick is used to do the moves not the left, oh well I'll go back and do it later.

I'm doing it on hard right now, not ? mode. Hard is hard enough, I can't even get across a damn rope with out dying so much because of check points leaving me at such small bars of health.

But yes, if you've never played any ? of War game, get the collection!! Includes both 1 & 2, in HD. (cut scenes aren't in HD though, BUT, I think that nude scene with the chicks is lol) Also has trophies people, so go get it, 39.99.
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Dude, you're a ? insane player lol I see you platinum out quick on games. I've never been a trophy hunter, but seeing dudes on my list doing so, is making me want to as well. I've only missed so far on my list for GoW1 is that stupid sex mini game trophy, I forgot the controls and thought the right stick is used to do the moves not the left, oh well I'll go back and do it later.

I'm doing it on hard right now, not ? mode. Hard is hard enough, I can't even get across a damn rope with out dying so much because of check points leaving me at such small bars of health.

But yes, if you've never played any ? of War game, get the collection!! Includes both 1 & 2, in HD. (cut scenes aren't in HD though, BUT, I think that nude scene with the chicks is lol) Also has trophies people, so go get it, 39.99.

I'm a perfectionist so i feel better when my game say 100% next to it.

Beating games on the higher difficulty give u all the rewards on the lower difficulty so it makes sense to tackle it on the hardest

Oh yeah that rope part took me a while too, had to drop off the rope everytime i got surrounded and climb the rope again. I'm currently up to the challenge of posiedon in pandora
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    whats the bets place to get gow collection from, im in UK...
  • VIBE
    edited January 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »

Should be anywhere really. I get my games at gamestop but I dunno what you got out there.
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2010
    Options

Try Ebay/Half.com or you can wait for the ? of War III ultimate edition which comes w/ GOW3 and GOW collection and some other extra stuff

gow_III_ultimate_edition.png
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Try Ebay/Half.com or you can wait for the ? of War III ultimate edition which comes w/ GOW3 and GOW collection and some other extra stuff

gow_III_ultimate_edition.png

yea i think i might wait for the ultimate edition...wanted to see what the game was liek tho, ive never played them b4...

@vibe

collection is'nt released in europe
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yea i think i might wait for the ultimate edition...wanted to see what the game was liek tho, ive never played them b4...

@vibe

collection is'nt released in europe

I'm sure you can buy it online (Amazon/ebay etc.) and have it shipped to you.
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yea dey got um on ebay...i'll wait for the ultimate edition tho...still got a few games to beat b4 then...
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yea dey got um on ebay...i'll wait for the ultimate edition tho...still got a few games to beat b4 then...

yeah the ultimate edition is exclusive to UK also
  • VIBE
    edited January 2010
    Options
    jfkldasjfdasopfjiwejfwe
  • VIBE
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The trophies for the GoWC isn't challenging at all. That is sorta upsetting. The "achieve such and such power" is lame because you're already gonna achieve it through out the game. The only one I see being a work out for a bit is that GoW2 500 hit combo.
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The trophies for the GoWC isn't challenging at all. That is sorta upsetting. The "achieve such and such power" is lame because you're already gonna achieve it through out the game. The only one I see being a work out for a bit is that GoW2 500 hit combo.

Hardest trophy is probably beat challenge of the gods and challenge of the titans

Just beat game on ? mode. That saving your family gotta be the hardest part and i felt like throwing my controller a couple of time but these controllers are expensive
  • hulk_smash
    hulk_smash Members Posts: 39
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That saving your family part ? me off, thats the hardest part of ? Mode.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yeah the ultimate edition is exclusive to UK also

SMH. if it wasnt thats the one id be getting in March. ? of War for days right there.
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hulk_smash wrote: »
    That saving your family part ? me off, thats the hardest part of ? Mode.

Someone who shares my pain...
  • Rated R
    Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    2lm0295.jpg
    rjdw0m.jpg
    20k57dg.jpg
    10cublk.jpg....................
  • Rated R
    edited January 2010
    Options
    2mdl5pj.jpg
    10di7ts.jpg
    2rw84z7.jpg....................
  • VIBE
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thx for those, yo those damn ram looking things are a beast to ? . I bet they're harder in GoW3.
  • Rated R
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thx for those, yo those damn ram looking things are a beast to ? . I bet they're harder in GoW3.
    they do look tough
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2010
    Options

Yeah them dudes are annoying, i either gotta knock off the stage or get in a tug-o-war QTE to beat them
  • Rated R
    edited January 2010
    Options
    k2zuro.jpg
    2iqfhqd.jpg
    20z1com.jpg
    2h58nj4.jpg...............
  • Rated R
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wonder what happens in the game because at the demo it shows him about to get buck with one of the Titans. I thought they were on the same side? I mean, if Kratos could ever side with anyone or anything
  • VIBE
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rated r wrote: »
    I wonder what happens in the game because at the demo it shows him about to get buck with one of the Titans. I thought they were on the same side? I mean, if Kratos could ever side with anyone or anything

I know, when it got to that point I was like "YEAH!!" then it ends and I was mad as hell. I don't think he's gonna get down with him but maybe climb him or something.
  • Rated R
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I know, when it got to that point I was like "YEAH!!" then it ends and I was mad as hell. I don't think he's gonna get down with him but maybe climb him or something.

Yeah I was confused on that too. He was fighting the rock and magma guy right? I guess we'll have to wait and see
    but Yeah. I'm pretty sure that towards the end the Titans will try to have ultimate power or something. You know Kratos ain't hearing that ?