Mosley or mayweather

Options
Gsptakeover
Gsptakeover Members Posts: 7
edited May 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Im pretty sure yall know bout the Fight on the 1st. I personally have no idea who gonna win..this gonna be a DOOOOOOPPPPEE fight... Alot of people say Money May....alot of ppl say Sugar Shane....so my question to everybody is.....

WHO YALL THINK GONNA TAKE IT????????????????????

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    40 have tried and 40 have failed ......Mayweather, shane scared of that boy....
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    money mayweather
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Money Mayweather......
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Money May all day...
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mayweather..but it aint gonna be easy
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    mayweather..but it aint gonna be easy

Money and it will be easy... has not had a hard fight because he is the hard fight, lol
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c'mon now.........
    pbfwinkykc6.gif
  • Gsptakeover
    Gsptakeover Members Posts: 7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    100% unbiased opinions...i juss wanna see a good fight..but peep it
    i feel all yall...but i know yall all prolly seen the mayweather and judah fight...mayweather was gettin washed the 1st 3 roundsz b. ..nd im pretty sure we alll believe mosley wud wash judah like a load of laundry....sooo if mosley cud beat juddah...nd juddah was washin mayweather..that dont say nothin for mosleyyy.....im juss sayin...
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mayweather over Mosley
  • EnglishW
    EnglishW Members Posts: 65
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mayweather all day.
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2010
    Options
    As I been sayin this is gonna b Mayweather toughest fight but he will win 115-113 or 116-112.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i feel all yall...but i know yall all prolly seen the mayweather and judah fight...mayweather was gettin washed the 1st 3 roundsz b. ..nd im pretty sure we alll believe mosley wud wash judah like a load of laundry....sooo if mosley cud beat juddah...nd juddah was washin mayweather..that dont say nothin for mosleyyy.....im juss sayin...

Please Floyd gauged Judah's speed the first four rounds and actually misjudged it by mistake and got his only Knock down of his career from being caught with a love tap while not balanced. He knew Judah as always cant go the distance because his work ethic is trash and was waiting for ol'boy to get tired. Not to mention Judah is also a lefty which made Floyd a lil more cautious than usual. Shane not as fast as a then youger Judah and floyd is in his prime and Shane is about a fight or two away from retirement... Sugar wil turn to Salt...
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Please Floyd gauged Judah's speed the first four rounds and actually misjudged it by mistake and got his only Knock down of his career from being caught with a love tap while not balanced. He knew Judah as always cant go the distance because his work ethic is trash and was waiting for ol'boy to get tired. Not to mention Judah is also a lefty which made Floyd a lil more cautious than usual. Shane not as fast as a then youger Judah and floyd is in his prime and Shane is about a fight or two away from retirement... Sugar wil turn to Salt...

nice analysis sir....
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mayweather fo sho dough......

LOL @ noone sayin Mosely
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Judah is more talented than Shane and Floyd, just don't have the work ethic or dedication of either. Another case of one of those superb athletes who's a mental case. with that said I got Floyd winning easier than the so called experts who think it will be his toughest fight
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mayweather............
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn Hot Tub Time Machine aint Gettin' No Votes ...
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

What this man said. Floyd's always done that. He sometimes gives away the 1st few rounds b/c he a defensive oriented fighter. He lets his opponent come forward so he can study their habits, footwork,how they set up their punches, and times their punches...after that he goes to work.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mosley by split decision
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mayweather definitely
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh yeah...Money May by UD in 12
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn Hot Tub Time Machine aint Gettin' No Votes ...

why should he?

he's 38 years old and obviously just fighting for a paycheck to retire on
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mayweather by decision
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm hoping Shane can pull it out, so I'mma say Shane. But give Shane 5 years back and he would wax Floyd's ass.