Poor Kimi

Options
The Jackal
The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in AKA Donkey
To think. Just simply getting out of line with Gambino when she started posting would bring about her annihilation. Theirs a lesson to be learned for new posters that come at Donkey ? head.

Comments

• The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah, when I first came back (shout out to ms. jones for bringing a ? back) first thing i saw was her in donkey attention ? and talkin about how everyone is giving her e-fame. then i see her in GNS dissing The Boss, and that ? couldn't be tolerated. She had to be brought in line and taught some humility and respect.

she has yet to apologize to the boss and to donkey for her actions, that's not nice, and it's not right.

Indeed attention ? must be taught the lesson that we don't give a ? about them or their GnS fanbase. The Donkey is owed and apology for all the attention ? threads that were moved in her that were created by her. Unfortunately thought i guess she finally saw that she lost and left and won't be giving an apology
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thread title is accurate
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I doubt she left
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^ unfortunately.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I co-sign all that was said in this thread.....smh
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well, maybe she won't be so arrogant/cocky/full of lies now.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the only suprise in all this is that it didnt happen sooner

shout to to everyone who made it happen, i look up to yall
  • Blue Libra
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »

Pure jealousy.
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2010
    Options

Blue Virgo has a Green avi now? Wherethey......wait.....I get it now. Hahaha. Nevermind. Carry on.

And I doubt that. What happened though? Were her commanding officers contacted with nudes or something? Last time I was in that thread Jay banned Darc for posting the gif and that was pretty much it.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options

quit playin blue

lol

you know that isn't going to happen
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

where in wisconsin r u from?
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blue Libra wrote: »
    Pure jealousy.

I can't help myself. =~(*
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    quit playin blue

lol

you know that isn't going to happen

a girl can hope, can't she?
  • Blue Libra
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I can't help myself. =~(*

At least you aren't as bad as ms.southern.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    where in wisconsin r u from?

well, my location says Tiffany, Wisconsin....so, I guess I'd be from Tiffany, Wisconsin.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    a girl can hope, can't she?

just don't get them up too high
    Blue Libra wrote: »
    At least you aren't as bad as ms.southern.

word
  • Ol Jay's
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well, my location says Tiffany, Wisconsin....so, I guess I'd be from Tiffany, Wisconsin.

whoaaa cowgirl, just curious, but anyway, what i meant "where is tiffany in wisconsin"
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm not a cowgirl. =~(*
    Um, it's in Wisconsin.

Oh, I see you're from wisconsin also.....you trying to visit me or something?
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You quote far too many of her posts. Stop

Haha. I can assure you there is nothing to worry about, fam. I am curious to know what happened these last couple of days. Kimi was still lyin' her ass off when I was last in your exposure thread man. I'd like to know what finally convinced her to shut the ? up and bounce....
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Blue Virgo has a Green avi now? Wherethey......wait.....I get it now. Hahaha. Nevermind. Carry on.

And I doubt that. What happened though? Were her commanding officers contacted with nudes or something? Last time I was in that thread Jay banned Darc for posting the gif and that was pretty much it.

Yes, I have a green avi now....am I only allowed to have avis that are blue?

Um, I doubt any of that information reached Iraq. Besides, if she's showing her body to people that she doesn't even like/care about, it's no telling what she's doing for those men in Iraq.
  • Ol Jay's
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm not a cowgirl. =~(*
    Um, it's in Wisconsin.

Oh, I see you're from wisconsin also.....you trying to visit me or something?

when out of town most people say "AINT WISCONSIN THE COUNTRY", so i call females here cowgirls time to time, didn't mean nothing by it, and visit you---naw, my chick bad-my chick hood, but ? yeah my nig, just wondering where TIFFANY was cuz it sounds familiar
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when out of town most people say "AINT WISCONSIN THE COUNTRY", so i call females here cowgirls time to time, didn't mean nothing by it, and visit you---naw, my chick bad-my chick hood, but ? yeah my nig, just wondering where TIFFANY was cuz it sounds familiar

Oh, okay....don't call me your nig. I'm not from Wisconsin.
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kimi lives her life through the IC. Kimi recently started going invisible, so she's probably lurking somewhere. Scurred to post after being embarrassed time and time again.

poor kimi :(

don't diss the boss. Everyone that does ends up being Jamal'd. Word to Sketch718

I noticed her going invisible recently, but I thought you gave her one last fatality on the level of Cali's exposure, or greater. I bet you still have some ? up your sleeve though man. Hahaha. You know what man? I joined the week after Jamal lost in late '04. What exactly did he do? I'm still a bit hazy on that. I don't mean to unofficially appoint you as the IC's historian, but in the 6 years I've posted here not many people seem to have a clear understanding of what happened. But maybe that's just me. :unno.
    Yes, I have a green avi now....am I only allowed to have avis that are blue?

Um, I doubt any of that information reached Iraq. Besides, if she's showing her body to people that she doesn't even like/care about, it's no telling what she's doing for those men in Iraq.

Hahaha. Not at all. I literally understood the reasoning behind it as I was typing that post. It makes all kinds of sense Mrs. Green. Haha.

I think that would be the only thing that could teach her to be more truthful and how not to lie on other people at the rate that she seems to do. :unnp.

? looks like Darkseid in the face though........
  • Ol Jay's
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh, okay....don't call me your nig. I'm not from Wisconsin.

my bad, wasn't really calling you MY NIG, thats just a lil saying me and my guys got to move on the conversation, (? yeah my nig) its replaces cutting some off like as not to be rude, but yeah since you not from WISONSIN disregard anything I've said to you. THANKS IN ADVANCE
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    only reason i started bombin on her was because of her arrogant paragraph-long blatantly non-comical cocky ugly girl posts