[video]Nas Speaks On Upcoming Solo Album & If Hip Hop Is Still Dead..

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Reason

Comments

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Good looking on the vid son

I hope he drops that solo album this year too but most likely it might not. Nas is that ? ,I can't wait for Distant Relatives to be dropped 5/18/10 is already marked in the iphone calender
  • emaculate
    emaculate Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he lookin rough
    hope the albums hot
  • illmatix
    illmatix Members Posts: 13
    edited April 2010
    Options
    reminds me of De Niro. Quiet, modest, thoughtful and THE BEST.
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I hope it drops this year but I doubt it. His last cd was classic. I know Distant Relatives will be fire!
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    emaculate wrote: »
    he lookin rough
    hope the albums hot

kelis's lawyer put in work on that ? ...
  • krow132
    krow132 Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    kelis's lawyer put in work on that ? ...

lol. ? probaly goes into shows saying, this is to pay off the child support for the month
  • blackconsigliere
    blackconsigliere Members Posts: 9
    edited April 2010
    Options
    distant relatives will probably never drop
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Good looking on the vid son

I hope he drops that solo album this year too but most likely it might not. Nas is that ? ,I can't wait for Distant Relatives to be dropped 5/18/10 is already marked in the iphone calender
    If he's starting on it now he should be able to get it done in 4-5 months which would make it very possible for him to drop a single in Sept. or Oct. and get that album on the shelves by late Dec.

With all due respect, son needs the $$$ after that ? of his ? him. LOL! Seriously though, if promoting Distant Relatives doesn't conflict with scheduling time for his own album I don't see why it would be a problem for him to complete his album & have it in stores by late 4th quarter. I'm just more interested in seeing how hard whatever label DR was made on will push that album.
  • tab58064
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    I hope it drops this year but I doubt it. His last cd was classic. I know Distant Relatives will be fire!
    His last album was not a classic IMO. The cover maybe, but not the album. The album IMHO was 4 mics solid. Once again beats hindered the potential of that album. It's never the lyrics nor concepts, but the beats that make me say "damn son! yo clould've had a masterpiece but you blew it!" LOL! Still a fan & still enjoy his material over-all.
  • tab58064
    edited April 2010
    Options
    distant relatives will probably never drop
    It already has a release date that is only about 3 weeks away. Oh yeah.....it'll be droppin'!