Splinter Cell Conviction Pushed Back To April

Options
fmills15
fmills15 Members Posts: 9
edited January 2010 in IllGaming
Looks like its running from the other February games.

"We now suffer the second push back in the past 24 hours. First it was Gran Turismo 5 getting pushed back in Japan, and now Splinter Cell Conviction is delayed until April. The news comes from Christophe Grandjean of Ubisoft’s PR team, and was sent as a tweet on his Twitter page."

http://www.thekoalition.com/splinter-cell-conviction-pushed-back-to-april/

Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    As long as nothing happens to Modnation Racers, I'm good.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hope that means they're putting it on the PS3.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Hope that means they're putting it on the PS3.

Nah, game is exclusive to 360
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Has anyone downloaded the game?
  • VIBE
    edited January 2010
    Options

I know but I have a bit of "hope" lol
  • black2spyda
    black2spyda Members Posts: 85
    edited January 2010
    Options

that sucks
  • VIBE
    edited January 2010
    Options

Yo, in 09 they were saying that it wasn't gonna be because it would hurt production to convert it to PS3 but they said they are leaving the idea open to do so. I mean, all the other SC games were on the PS2. I just have a feeling they will put it on the PS3, I don't understand why a tactical action game is an exclusive, that ? is universal and doesn't say "XBOX" like FPS's do. Hearing that they're pushing it back might mean a possible release for the PS3. Like they said, "its gonna be left open".
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Yo, in 09 they were saying that it wasn't gonna be because it would hurt production to convert it to PS3 but they said they are leaving the idea open to do so. I mean, all the other SC games were on the PS2. I just have a feeling they will put it on the PS3, I don't understand why a tactical action game is an exclusive, that ? is universal and doesn't say "XBOX" like FPS's do. Hearing that they're pushing it back might mean a possible release for the PS3. Like they said, "its gonna be left open".

Splinter Cell despite being on the PS2 and some extent the gamecube, sold better on the XBOX and was the premier console version so given its history it was made exclusive to the 360. (that's the reason that i heard from the developer)