Bone Thugs - Uni5: The World's Enemy Leak

Options
purecomp
purecomp Members Posts: 535
edited April 2010 in The Reason
I've been debating whether I should post this all day. ? it. Here goes.

The new album by Bone Thugs N Harmony, Uni5: The World's Enemy, leaked today. THE ALBUM COMES OUT MAY 4 AND IF YOU ARE A BONE FAN, YOU SHOULD STILL SUPPORT BONE AND BUY THE ALBUM.

Bone also did a live ustream today answering fans' questions. They said that all the cuts will be released in another edition of the Special Delivery Fixtapes. This will include more "harder" tracks, since all the "gangsta" tracks were cut from the album. They also have another album slated for release later this year/early next year called "The Originators".

http://rapidshare.com/files/381545553/Bone_Thugs-N-Harmony-2010.zip

Krayzie Bone has a Fixtape coming out called "Lyrical Paraphernalia", and Bizzy Bone has 2 albums coming out this year. A rock album entitled "Crossroads 2010" and a rap album called "Best Rapper Alive". Other albums in the making from the Bone camp are a Krayzie and Flesh album called "Bone Brothers: Krayzie By the Flesh, a Krayzie solo called "Chasing the Devil", and a Layzie and Flesh collab album called "Howse Brothers". Enjoy.

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    IDK man kinda disappointed by the lack of dark E 1999 sounding/gangsta tracks
  • purecomp
    edited April 2010
    Options
    IDK man kinda disappointed by the lack of dark E 1999 sounding/gangsta tracks

Yeah. They went for some modern ? on this one. Trying to sell some records. It's all good. They made some, they just didn't make the cut. Songs like The Game Ain't Ready 2.0 and Murda On U had that dark feel to it. But they said that the cut songs will come out in another edition of the Special Delivery series. So I'm good. Still coppin the album though.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea ill still go support the album
  • midwestgangsta
    midwestgangsta Members Posts: 996
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man i'm still waitin on more bone and twista collabs... for awhile there they were talkin bout doin an album 2gether... what happened with that?
  • purecomp
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man i'm still waitin on more bone and twista collabs... for awhile there they were talkin bout doin an album 2gether... what happened with that?

LOL Half of the projects Bone says they will do never see the light of day. They said they have an album full of songs that they sampled/featured Mike Jackson, Wish' solo, Ghetto Cowboy movie, album with Twista, etc. I'm still praying for that Bone Brothers 4 with Krayzie and Bizzy though.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    downloaded the album last nite. now a days bone is either hit or miss. either the song is great or it sucks. imo the only good songs are....

Rebirth
    Only ? Can Judge Me
    My Life (probably the best bone song since "Resurrection (Paper, Paper)"
    Meet Me In the Sky
    Pay What They Owe (great song, but DJ Paul's version is better)
    Gone (wtf. this song is hello pop/radio ? . but its actually a good song.)

...rest of the album is trash imo. and im a huge bone fan since 1994.

anyway like the other dude said. there are no "dark" songs. which sux. but album woulda be alil better if they added What Have We Done(Feat.Michael Jackson) and No Mas.

overall its a let down.i expected more.