Could Aliens Have Visited Us In The Past????

Options
Maalik
Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• QB - 2nd Edition
    QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yup its possible
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Not in the sense of what white people would call a martian but things we would consider alien/unknown to us did once dwell amongst humans
  • Maalik
    edited January 2010
    Options
    like for real.....what is Jesus (if u believe in that) was really an extra terrestial....thatz basically what the video is about & its interesting when you think about it? How would our ancestors 2000 years ago know the difference between an alien & a ?
  • Maalik
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    Not in the sense of what white people would call a martian but things we would consider alien/unknown to us did once dwell amongst humans

i believe that whole heartedly
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i wouldnt say aliens, bu i think their is another species out there that may have
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i wouldnt say aliens, bu i think their is another species out there that may have

soooo...aliens?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think Pumapunku can really make a skeptic wonder. That and the Antikythera Mechanism.
  • king of nyc
    king of nyc Members Posts: 146 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hell yeah, did u see da transformers 2 movie
    ? makes sense
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why not. The unvierse is every expanding and full of other planets
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why is it a secret if they did? And why not come back today? Bologna
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yeah it's possible, it's a rather large expanding universe out there to be the only planet with sentinence
  • blue falcon
    blue falcon Members Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think if we read Genesis and the book of Enoch side by side I think its plainly obvious that what these sky people were are fallen angels. Practically every religion and culture in the world has some accound of people from the heavens giving them knowledge and power and some how the serpent or dragon is always representative of wisdom of knowledge. Coincidence? NO. The bible tells us what these beings are. Fallen angelic beings who came to earth and gave man forbidden knowledge.
  • blue falcon
    blue falcon Members Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the ancient astronaut theory is real... the sumerians knew wassup

if you are refering to the theory of Mr. Sitichin I would ask you to please review sitchiniswrong.com.
  • Swiffness!
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hell yeah, did u see da transformers 2 movie
    ? makes sense

Man I hope this dude is jokin.

? that wack racist movie, btw.
  • Swiffness!
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think if we read Genesis and the book of Enoch side by side I think its plainly obvious that what these sky people were are fallen angels. Practically every religion and culture in the world has some accound of people from the heavens giving them knowledge and power and some how the serpent or dragon is always representative of wisdom of knowledge. Coincidence? NO. The bible tells us what these beings are. Fallen angelic beings who came to earth and gave man forbidden knowledge.

Remember that Old Testament passage that said the angels bred with human women and fathered hybrid monsters? ? was..........ticked.
  • c_gutta1
    c_gutta1 Members Posts: 87
    edited January 2010
    Options
    why is it a secret if they did? And why not come back today? Bologna

trilla!!!!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

Yup! Just wanted to add, as stupid as the book sounded it was very interesting me to, "Chariots of the Gods", basically saying Angels and ? (s) were/are aliens.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? outta here...
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    BackByDEMANDisCHINK Members Posts: 220
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Cut the ? ...if we cant live outside of this planet, what the ? makes you think 'aliens' could live in this atmosphere? Aliens...haahahahahahahahaha
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I def believe we was influenced by aliens..I jus finished watchin this doc and there's jus too much substantial evidence to conclude this theory..

So you're easily manipulated into believing things?
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i think we came from the planet padora
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If this is true, then WE'RE the aliens.

Of course theres life out there.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited January 2010
    Options

Uh Huh. Proof?
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Remember that Old Testament passage that said the angels bred with human women and fathered hybrid monsters? ? was..........ticked.

Wait! What did the New Testament say about this?