Are Women checkin for a ? dat Cashier at Target?

Options
2»

Comments

• CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I wasn't gonna take the bait, but either you tooting your own horn, or you really don't know women...
    Dude, you're 19 and in college with a regualr check coming in? Unless you at some private joint where evrybody daddy and mommy send them racks every month...you living like a king, and you should be ? on the REGULAR...
    If you can afford a bottle in college you know damn well ? checking for you...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Recite doe?

Anyways, you working there as you are in school or thats the best you can do now? In either case, focus on doing better for yourself and the women will come regardless.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    A lot of people have jobs and have side hustles, you can't judge a book by it's cover. & some people have kiddie looking jobs, but they have degree's so they get paid more than average. u got to know a person before you judge how much money they have..

I always thought black people were slow when determining who got money, they look at people clothes and ? like that.. some of the broke-st people wear expensive ? , and some people have jobs that look like they get paid alot of money but they don't get ? .

Thats how alot of people fall for TRICKS, they fall for images of people who look like they got money, and then when they get to know the person they found out they broke, and everything is leased and rented, and they be keeping the tag on their clothes and exchanging them every week. Doing credit card scams and boosting, living off of people and stealing...all to trick u at the club that they got money...

I get it for-real, and I ain't trying to stunt. ? tried to live off me....& they will stunt with the whips and the pocket change all to get in your crib and have you paying the rest of their car note, cause child support eat their ? ..

don't fall for these tricks....I keep telling ya'll..ya'll not on point and you not watching. Not everyone who look like they got money, GOT REAL MONEY.

I do not be impressed...especially when they throw their money in my face first, I think they broke.. but thats me.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    I wasn't gonna take the bait, but either you tooting your own horn, or you really don't know women...
    Dude, you're 19 and in college with a regualr check coming in? Unless you at some private joint where evrybody daddy and mommy send them racks every month...you living like a king, and you should be ? on the REGULAR...
    If you can afford a bottle in college you know damn well ? checking for you

^^^^^Troof.org
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    lol, serious question; ima young cat (19) full time college student and ima cashier and cart pusher at target, but i swear some of these women be eye flirting/? me, but i just wash it out of my head like nah nah nah, they aint checkin for no ? dat work at target getting 8 dollars an hour, but i swear some women be giving me THE EYE lol, but idk... maybe they juss being friendly

is it far fetched or...

p.s. ima pretty good lookin guy also lol

if these are not good enough for her

either 2 things

1) she ain't bout ?

or more than likely

2) you just need to aim for females more your, "speed"
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »

da one in minnetonka, good friendly white ? on deck
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I would date a dude that work at walmart, as long he's working towards something else in his life. The only women who wouldnt consider dating a guy with a low paying job is either arrogant or a golddigger, and if I was a dude I wouldnt want to be with a woman like this.
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    A lot of people have jobs and have side hustles, you can't judge a book by it's cover. & some people have kiddie looking jobs, but they have degree's so they get paid more than average. u got to know a person before you judge how much money they have..

I always thought black people were slow when determining who got money, they look at people clothes and ? like that.. some of the broke-st people wear expensive ? , and some people have jobs that look like they get paid alot of money but they don't get ? .

Thats how alot of people fall for TRICKS, they fall for images of people who look like they got money, and then when they get to know the person they found out they broke, and everything is leased and rented, and they be keeping the tag on their clothes and exchanging them every week. Doing credit card scams and boosting, living off of people and stealing...all to trick u at the club that they got money...

I get it for-real, and I ain't trying to stunt. ? tried to live off me....& they will stunt with the whips and the pocket change all to get in your crib and have you paying the rest of their car note, cause child support eat their ? ..

don't fall for these tricks....I keep telling ya'll..ya'll not on point and you not watching. Not everyone who look like they got money, GOT REAL MONEY.

I do not be impressed...especially when they throw their money in my face first, I think they broke.. but thats me.

hahahaha, thats the same way I think....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the title to this thread is GOAT btw....