DCs Strongest vs Marvels Strongest

Options

Comments

• Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Phoenix: All powerful telepath/telekinetic with the power to rearrange molecules at the speed of thought....
    Professor X: Most powerful telepath on earth
    Proteous: controls reality shaping and altering power
    Scarlet Witch: Mutant Hex/reality altering power
    Dr. Doom: THAT ?

People are jus going after favorites... but honestly

Mr. Fantastic can and will outhink Batman. The speed of thought is still faster than the speed of light; Phoenix takes out Flash. Spider-man, Luke Cage and Ms Marvel take of the Lanterns. Deadpool talks alot of ? . The Sentry/Void take down Superman. Iron Man takes out the titans before they can even act. Etc etc etc

DC characters have the flashy powers.... Marvel has the better ones
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i cosign the marvel greatness.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    its all a mind thing with the professor.
    any powerful telepath can ? Goku from Marvel or DC

Ok, I agree. But minus telepaths, and on a purely physical level, none of these Marvel or DC ninjas are seeing Goku.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Superman vs The marvel
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Phoenix: All powerful telepath/telekinetic with the power to rearrange molecules at the speed of thought....
    Professor X: Most powerful telepath on earth
    Proteous: controls reality shaping and altering power
    Scarlet Witch: Mutant Hex/reality altering power
    Dr. Doom: THAT ?

People are jus going after favorites... but honestly

Mr. Fantastic can and will outhink Batman. The speed of thought is still faster than the speed of light; Phoenix takes out Flash. Spider-man, Luke Cage and Ms Marvel take of the Lanterns. Deadpool talks alot of ? . The Sentry/Void take down Superman. Iron Man takes out the titans before they can even act. Etc etc etc

DC characters have the flashy powers.... Marvel has the better ones

c/s this powerful statement
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Marvel wins because Marvel has far more over the top characters. The only ones I can think of that DC has are Superman and Darkseid, but I'm not a comic book guy like some of yall. Although I do think DC is the more believable of the two due to a lot there characters like Batman just being regular people.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Batman aint a regular gut though.
    Dude has had training and he's rich.
    He's not your Clark Kent type of character.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    Superman vs The marvel

hulk would beat superman by himself
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    DC changes their characters abilities. Superman faster than a speeding bullet and stronger than a locomotive. That was impressive back in the day but his powers have gotten stronger then were changed again so he didn't seem invulnerable. He changes too much to be taken serious.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    badend66 wrote: »
    Darkseid and Doomsday would destroy Marvel

and that includes Thanos and Galactus punk ass lol

You're not serious right? You think they could touch Phoenix, Magneto, Franklin Richards, Nate Summers or Onslaught? Apocalypse will easily demolish Doomsday or Darkseid with a backhand or by simply turning his right arm into a nucleur missile and blowing them away with the rest of a whole country. Franklin Richards can just blink and they'll die, Onslaught can just get into their head and make them ? each other. Phoenix can just disintegrate them with ease. This would be no competition.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    Superman vs The marvel

Throw a kryptonite rock at him, tell his ? ass to play catch and keep it moving, superman's dead.
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Marvel is a lil deeper but they wouldn't wipe the floor with DC.....The Presence, Imperiex, Doomsday, Darkseid and not to mention Anti-Monitor would give them all trouble
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Sentry has had some bad writing, he's THE most powerful hero tbh

If you take people like Onslaught, Living Tribunal and those types of Marvel characters they easily beat DC's strongest
  • nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Actually I think the arguments kinda crazy, because shouldn't all the ones with ? -like power be on an even keel? And both have characters with ? power. Not like-gods, but ? . Anyone who can alter reality and space/time.

But, even though they ain't the strongest, give me Cable and Batman. Cable could've been the most powerful, and ain't nobody touching Batman. If you wanna defeat DC, you gotta take out Batman 1st. Don't underestimate that "human".
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Doom, Thanos( now or when he became ? ?), Dr. Strange, WW Hulk, Sentry, Jean Grey, Juggernaut, Silver Surfer, post civil war Thor, Magneto, Iron Man....i mean really...DC wouldn't stand a chance....having said that...

Goku > ____________

ok for Doom: Vandal Savage teamed up with Lex would be a match for him

Thanos: depending on which version Darkseid for infinity gauntlet Thanos ? thanos on the other hand > entire DC universe single-handedly

Doc Strange: Doc Fate no words and this is just to be even cause I could put ol' girl and Strange is done

WW Hulk: NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WOULD STAND A CHANCE WITH HIM

Juggernaut: Doomsday( the raged out version)

Surfer: Green Lantern Corps (Sorry it would take a whole army to take him out)

Thor: Avenger Thor Black Adam would take him out Post Civil War Thor NOBODY cause how to you buy and ENTIRE STATE & punk out THE US GOVERNMENT in one week.

Magneto: no contenders

Iron Man: Batman( Bruce Wayne) without fail
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    there's so much failure in this thread I don't know where to begin., hahahaha @ folks using high end and non canon showings. For a thread like this to work you need to identify which characters from both companies are competing because both Marvel and DC are comparable.

Oh and DBZ is >>>>>> Marvel/DC in regards to their top tiers.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    there's so much failure in this thread I don't know where to begin., hahahaha @ folks using high end and non canon showings. For a thread like this to work you need to identify which characters from both companies are competing because both Marvel and DC are comparable.

Oh and DBZ is >>>>>> Marvel/DC in regards to their top tiers.

I agree with this statement completely. Its actually not even fair
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    where do the powerpuff girls fall into this?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    where do the powerpuff girls fall into this?

lmfaoo....
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Look...thats why i dont like when comic and the cartoons dont line up!

Hulk strenght is as angry as he gets... So its no limit.. No weakness

superman allllways gets his ass whipped but a baby with kryptonite can beat him...
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? acting like kryptonite grow on trees, think again....

only lex and batman owns krptonite.....

Justice League >>>>>> The Avengers

Batman >>>> Captain America

Superman >>>>> hulk

Green Lantern >>>>> Iron man

Wonder Woman >>>>> Thor

Flash >>>>>>>> Spiderman
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thor would beat the dog ? outta Wonder Woman fam stop it
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn time to school ? . The DC vs. Marvel comic where Supes beat Hulk and the other one where he beat Thor are non-canon as they don't count. All crossovers are, so don't count that ? .

GOku can only lift 40 tons in base form and can't ? with Thor, Hulk, Thanos, or Surfer.

Now Surfer>Superman by far. Thor>Superman. and Thanos>Darkseid period. Doomsday and Hulk is an ongoing fight, and Dr. Strange and Dr. Doom taking out most of the other regular DC heroes. But at the end of the day, Presence and One Above All cancel out each other. Lucifer Morningstar>all of Marvel, as does Michael Demiurgos as they are 2nd and 3rd to Presence aka ? . Marvel stands a chance due to Shuma Gorath, but even he can at best take only Lucifer or Michael not both. So at the end of the day, DC wins due to their overpowered Gods.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    flash>>>spiderman? fuckouttahere. captain planet would ? flash up
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    flash>>>spiderman? fuckouttahere. captain planet would ? flash up

i dont think spider man would be fast enough to catch flash