Punisher Vs. Batman Who Takes it?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Bane ? all over your opinion...

batman_bane_11.jpg

Batman's mental equal and just as calculating...

Yeah but the Batman came back and whooped that ass though
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Millions Knives
    Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Batman wins, can't nobody convince me otherwise neither cuz I know better.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Are you kidding me?

Batman will kick Punisher's ass up one side and down the other.

Guns? Batman has waded into rooms full of cats shooting automatic weapons at him and kicked every ass in the room. It's what he does on a daily basis. The Punisher isn't anything he hasn't beaten before.
    In fact, in JLA/Avengers, Batman comes up on the Punisher wasting a bunch of drug dealers and jumps into the fray. The fight happened off-panel, but Plastic Man later yells at Bats for spending a half hour beating the Punisher's ass.

Batman takes this.
  • Focal Point
    edited May 2010
    Options
    a loss is a loss....

that is true, and from the pic above lol looks like Punisher catches one too
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Punisher Max - Frank Castle would beat the breaks out of batman. I think thats the ultimate punisher. You all sleep on how smart Punisher is. He got hands too, not just guns.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    jaurenlo wrote: »
    Punisher Max - Frank Castle would beat the breaks out of batman. I think thats the ultimate punisher. You all sleep on how smart Punisher is. He got hands too, not just guns.

Still hes not smarter that Bruce Wayne nor does he have the hand skills as Batman imo...
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah Batman will give dude the bizness in a fist fight
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Focal Point
    edited May 2010
    Options
    jaurenlo wrote: »

yeah and the ? Batman would smoke him
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bane ? all over your opinion...

batman_bane_11.jpg

Batman's mental equal and just as calculating...

Nah, Batman's mental equal? If calculating includes releasing all of Arkham Asylum and wearing Batman down before running up on him in Wayne Manor, sure. Cheap shot. And you're talking about a Venom-enhanced Bane. So I mean... really...?
  • not this again!
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I see some of ya'll are avoiding the Marvel Max and Marvel Knights question...

Only version of Punisher that might have a shot against Batman is the undead Punisher with those "ghost guns".
    (Good Lord, that was ? . Marvel couldn't change that ? back fast enough.)

Frank Castle is not Bruce Wayne's equal in smarts, tactics, or in physical skills, nor does he have anywhere near the resources Wayne has. How can you even begin to ? with a guy who can do everything you can do, and better, and is a BILLIONAIRE on top of it? And Castle's willingness to fight ? means ? because Batman will do that too.

And someone mentioned Micro in this thread? I guarantee you Micro isn't ? with Oracle if you wanna bring tech into this.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Focal Point
    edited May 2010
    Options

lol nice post and someone post the ? Batman
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • lord hade
    lord hade Members Posts: 260
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Punisher wins this. Everyone keeps talking about an up close and personal fight.
    Frank would snipe Batman from four blocks away, if that didn't work he would have a building more ? trapped than the Joker's lair.
    In addition Bruce Wayne is just a little boy crying out for mommy and daddy. Frank Castle is a grown ass WAR VETERAN!!!!!
    The only reason Batman has won in the previous crossovers is because he is the more popular character. If you really think about it, if you threw Punisher in Gotham city, the city wouldn't have reoccurring freaks running wild!!!!!!!
    Bane = Dead
    Riddler = Dead
    Penguin = Dead
    Joker = DEAD a long time ago
    Hush = Dead

Also Punisher has gone toe to toe with Wolverine.......Wolverine would GUT Batman!!!!!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    joker toys with batman because he knows batman won't ? him......

the joker would be the punishers downfall easily..just because the joker knows full well that the punisher is trying to ? him, the sheer bloodshed involved in this beef would be unreal.....punisher has no options in tracking him...u gotta remember joker is like one of the few characters in comic book history who's even aware that he's in a comic book.....punisher would never be able to track dude...he has a 6th sense to that ? ...dude would have homie lose focus..

only a peson who has the restraint of not killing anyone like batman can ever battle the joker....and even batman was pushed to his mental limits with the joker...

i just don't think castle has the mental capacity to handle the joker.....which in consequence makes me feel he'd lose the chess game with batman as well
  • not this again!
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lord hade wrote: »
    Punisher wins this. Everyone keeps talking about an up close and personal fight.
    Frank would snipe Batman from four blocks away, if that didn't work he would have a building more ? trapped than the Joker's lair.
    In addition Bruce Wayne is just a little boy crying out for mommy and daddy. Frank Castle is a grown ass WAR VETERAN!!!!!
    The only reason Batman has won in the previous crossovers is because he is the more popular character. If you really think about it, if you threw Punisher in Gotham city, the city wouldn't have reoccurring freaks running wild!!!!!!!
    Bane = Dead
    Riddler = Dead
    Penguin = Dead
    Joker = DEAD a long time ago
    Hush = Dead

Also Punisher has gone toe to toe with Wolverine.......Wolverine would GUT Batman!!!!!

FOH with that nonsense. The first time the Punisher killed any one of Batman's rogues, he'd get taken down by either the Gotham PD or by Batman himself. The only reason why Batman is allowed to do what he does is the fact that he DOESN'T cross the line and ? people. I don't think the Punisher would even survive going up against the Joker unless he got lucky.

Punisher could snipe Batman from four blocks away? ? . If you really think the Punisher could set foot in Gotham without Batman knowing about it, you're delusional. Batman goes out EVERY time prepared to face enemies packing heavy artillery. Punisher doesn't have anything Batman hasn't dealt with before. This guy busts into rooms full of guys packing automatic weapons, and ? them ALL up. and doesn't need guns to do it, I might add.

You can't out-stealth the Batman. All the time Punisher thinks he'd be trying to draw a bead on Batman, Batman would be five steps ahead of him the whole time. Punisher being a war veteran doesn't mean jack. Batman is a master strategist and tactician. Punisher is not ? with him in that area. Period.

As for the killing part, so ? ' what? Batman fights guys who'd ? him without batting an eyelash all the time. Killing doesn't mean anything except it'd make Batman beat on Punisher that much harder.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I might be a little biased, but Both Joker and Batman would own Punisher.

reasons;

Joker knows Punisher would ? him if he had the chance. And Joker is not afraid to die. Joker would ? with punisher's head enough to where punisher would be on the brink of insanity. Punisher isn't mentally strong as Bruce Wayne. Because of this, Punisher would go on a killing spree, murdering everyone who he thinks knows where The Joker is until eventually, Gotham's Finest ? him in a shoot out, or Punisher becomes a permanent resident of Arkham.

Batman has faced more dangerous and smarter villians than Punisher.

Bane
    Black Mask
    Calendar Man
    Joker
    Clayface
    Hush
    Deadshot
    The Mad Hatter
    Brick
    Cutter
    Darkseid
    Doctor Hurt

They all ? on Punisher so Punisher would be just another weirdo villian for The Dark Knight
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I might be a little biased, but Both Joker and Batman would own Punisher.

reasons;

Joker knows Punisher would ? him if he had the chance. And Joker is not afraid to die. Joker would ? with punisher's head enough to where punisher would be on the brink of insanity. Punisher isn't mentally strong as Bruce Wayne. Because of this, Punisher would go on a killing spree, murdering everyone who he thinks knows where The Joker is until eventually, Gotham's Finest ? him in a shoot out, or Punisher becomes a permanent resident of Arkham.

Batman has faced more dangerous and smarter villians than Punisher.

Bane
    Black Mask
    Calendar Man
    Joker
    Clayface
    Hush
    Deadshot
    The Mad Hatter
    Brick
    Cutter
    Darkseid
    Doctor Hurt

They all ? on Punisher so Punisher would be just another weirdo villian for The Dark Knight

that's pretty much how i feel.. any one of the pyscho's batman has faced (especially the joker)would push punisher to the point where he would force S.H.I.E.L.D or some other orginaztion to take him down.. they will be convinced he's lost it, and he would be come just as much of a danger to society as the villian
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Daredevil would put up a better fight against Batman than Punisher and still lose

the only human seeing batman one on one is Captain America
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options