Simpin don't get you nowhere...B

Options
13»

Comments

• PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol @ her actually staying for the class when there was nowhere to sit. must've known some succa ass ? was gonna give up his spot. i woulda been bounced b.
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dude made a sucker move and took a L..straight up..props to the op for not gettin up...and i see some of these cats like oh he was being nice and good peoples..? that..i see nobody was good enough to be like hey bruh you been standin up for a while you can have my seat for a lil bit..hell..even the teacher didnt say nothing...he or she could atleast gave him their chair..so deep down inside..the rest of the class was laughing at him...thats why guys are gettin grimey and all that cause dudes who do the right receive nothing but a smirk...smh @ lookin at the op all funny like he supposed to hop out the seat not being polite enough to ask and her not being courteous enough to thanks...tells you what type of chick he is..a ? ...i woulda left her standin too.
  • PURP_L_A_BOL
    PURP_L_A_BOL Members Posts: 216
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn ? on some 1965 rosa parks sit in type ? on the ic!
    haha I would have stayed in my seat and let her sit in my lap.
    her boyfriend woulda been ? !
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ROFL..I woulda told that broad she could sit on a ? lap for a few mins while I mack....I aint been in a class like that for ages tho..damn
  • salamerican1
    salamerican1 Members Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ROFL..I woulda told that broad she could sit on a ? lap for a few mins while I mack....I aint been in a class like that for ages tho..damn
    Lol High shcool