How To Make It In America - Season 2 (HBO)

Options

Comments

• ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    when the show first started last year, i thought cam was going to be like turtle but cam is the main reason why all this ? is working atm...Ben is ? up smashing Gina Gershon imo, and Dom's girl out there bike riding with hipsters and eating tomatoes = about tog et smashed by one of those "neanderthals"...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    interesting ep. lookin 4ward to seein what happens next
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They stay with great music on each ep.
  • wizv.2
    wizv.2 Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I ? wit this show heavy. I'm glad we actually have season 2 - good looking on that HBO. As good as season 1 was, this one is much better so far....

It'll be nice to come across a tracklist of the music for each episode. Anyone know anything about the song played when Cam and the redhead were on the couch (when she told him that he smelled like her pops)?
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cam gives all short ? hope
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wizv.2 wrote: »
    I ? wit this show heavy. I'm glad we actually have season 2 - good looking on that HBO. As good as season 1 was, this one is much better so far....

It'll be nice to come across a tracklist of the music for each episode. Anyone know anything about the song played when Cam and the redhead were on the couch (when she told him that he smelled like her pops)?

Gardens and Villa-Neon Dove, song is dope as hell.
  • wizv.2
    wizv.2 Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Gardens and Villa-Neon Dove, song is dope as hell.

Good looking...tracking it down now.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wats the song at the beginning of ep 5 at the neandathal party

the beets - cold lips
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    what website can i watch?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Domingo about to get them legs broked up
    This dude Ben need to learn how to think with the big head
    LOl@ Pharell's face when the white dude was talking about bling like the neptunes sound
    You could tell Domingo caught feelings for the Rachel chick
    I thought the Carribean dude was about to pull out a burner on Rene when he pulled that weed spray out
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited November 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Domingo about to get them legs broked up
    This dude Ben need to learn how to think with the big head
    LOl@ Pharell's face when the white dude was talking about bling like the neptunes sound
    You could tell Domingo caught feelings for the Rachel chick
    I thought the Carribean dude was about to pull out a burner on Rene when he pulled that weed spray out

Ben is not thinking at all here, banging her at her house while her husband is away is fine, but on his boat when he is upstairs, this shows her character to be mad shady, you can never trust someone like her, Dom, he caught feeling for Rachel for sure, which is sad beside he trying to do her right and she just trying to get a rise out of Ben. I think Dom was dumb by making the spray and he may get touched up, 1 thing, why are the blacks and spanish fightiing and not winning?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ben is not thinking at all here, banging her at her house while her husband is away is fine, but on his boat when he is upstairs, this shows her character to be mad shady, you can never trust someone like her, Dom, he caught feeling for Rachel for sure, which is sad beside he trying to do her right and she just trying to get a rise out of Ben. I think Dom was dumb by making the spray and he may get touched up, 1 thing, why are the blacks and spanish fightiing and not winning?

It's funny how Cam seems to be the voice of reason this season. He's winning this year, until Rene finds out about Domingo using that Weed spray bottle. Cam and Domingo are going to get ? up.

Ben is not thinking. Sure it's Gina Gershon, but this a business you're running. She played him the 1st time by not admitting she was married, but to ? her again- on the boat with her husband on the top deck, knowing that the ? played you was just not smart at all. SMH
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    what website can i watch?

.................??????????????
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Can a ? get a lank to the last episode?
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Damn them alphabet boys just came through and yoked him up.. when you do that walk of shame in a corporate office your career is done in that business... He just lucky he wasn't cuffed.
  • jackthomas
    jackthomas Members Posts: 3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I Agree with you..
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    .................??????????????

http://fastpasstv.ms/tv/

Here ya go.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    man i just got done watchin the first and the rest of the 2 season and this show is great.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i think gina gershon and her husband setting ben and cam up so they could take over crisp on some divide and conquer ? .....she give ben the ? to cloud his judgement and plant ideas in his head to go against cam
  • christhephd
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i think gina gershon and her husband setting ben and cam up so they could take over crisp on some divide and conquer ? .....she give ben the ? to cloud his judgement and plant ideas in his head to go against cam
    I think you maybe right about this, i was looking at some earlier shows and she was sneak dissing Cam allot, ignoring his ideas and making little comments, she was praising Ben with those you look handsome and always deliver stuff, i can see it going 2 ways. Cam teaming up with Domingo and Lulu to get something going, because you know that weed spray killed the hustle they had going with that. Lulu's pops can front a part of the money also.
  • christhephd
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Also Ben hates the neanderthals why exactly? I mean he is just like them except they are more successful, they both live in hipster areas of Brooklyn and go to the same clubs, The Jane is a super hipster spot if you can get in.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Also Ben hates the neanderthals why exactly? I mean he is just like them except they are more successful, they both live in hipster areas of Brooklyn and go to the same clubs, The Jane is a super hipster spot if you can get in.

jealousy, maybe?
  • ShencotheMC
    edited November 2011
    Options

Oh ? am I the only one who peeped that Crisp by Yosi ? on the preview? I just saw that ? and was like "Huh? by Yosi?"
  • ShencotheMC
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Was I the only continuously laughing this episode?

I knew they shoulda stayed with the jewish dude at the beginning of the season(I woulda gave him a shot)
    I knew homegirl was gon' lose that job
    lol@ Pusha's part
    Y'all was right about Nancy and Yosi trynna split them up. Soon as dude start talking that leasing deal Ida told him to eat a ?
    Kappo buggin scared as ? lol
    Cam shoulda just told Rene straight up and that he already got it handled with Domingo
    Ben blinded by the ? , willing to get ? by the big wigs
    Seem like ? gon' get real next week
    ? these short ass seasons these movie channels be on